The worst date you ever had.

Worst date.......... With a very gorgeous sexy women on a second date. About 15 minutes after we left the seafood restaurant.........while driving suddenly she is having a stomach cramps.......... PLEASE DRIVE ME TO THE CLOSEST RESTROOM........ PLEEEAAASSSE HURRY PLEEAASSSE. I drove as fast as I can.......... PULL OVER...... PULL THE OVER.......... Right on the freeway I pulled over to the side.............. Good lord....... I felt very sorry for her. Right there by the door she let if go...............Glad always have paper towel in my RRover.....................
I handed it to her while she was still sitting. We did not communicate 2 months after that incident.

I drank too much and it was a disaster - I like him too but he was a co-worker so I guess it was for the best.
I have had a few dates where I knew I was not interested and should not have gone - they were just boring.
One guy was super cute but dumb and a terrible kisser - that sticks in my mind, totally gross.

Much more pleasant to think about the GOOD and/or EXCITING relationships :)

when I showed up and this dumb bitch was waiting for me with a CANE!!

I had to walk around on a friday night with a woman who looked 65 because she was too retarded to postpone the date since she was in pain

Forum List

Back