Them Dems at it again.

bet the farm on that, and you wont have a farm
It's demise has been predicted by many. Even some of it's supporters. It just will not be able to sustain it'self much longer. When Aetna pulls out as promised it will be all over.

It's a possibility, but I think it will be nothing more than a big fizzle.

Trump will sign the legislation.

18921688_10212021848114272_4904341447241096196_n.jpg

It's demise has been predicted by many. Even some of it's supporters. It just will not be able to sustain it'self much longer. When Aetna pulls out as promised it will be all over.

its been going to crash and burn ever since the website stumbled.... guess what ?

If nothing gets accomplished during this term we can all blame it on the Democrats

Democrats confident they can block Trump’s agenda after spending-bill win

The Republicans are doing the same thing the Democrats did-----------> Waiting until an election year, to make their agenda an election talking point against the Democrats. In all reality, the Republicans do not have control of the Senate with Murkowski and Collins consistently voting against the Trump agenda for re-election purposes. Throw in Mcain and Flake, and the Repubs have the majority vote in name only.

Now, that does NOT mean they would vote FOR a bill the Democrats would put forth as that would be political suicide. But they will vote WITH the Democrats to stop Trumps agenda. Tricky Mitch knows this, which is why he won't eliminate the filibuster rule; for if he did, then the voters would expect the Republicans to pass everything. When they couldn't because of the members I mentioned, the Repubs would look sillier than they already do.

If we really want a change, do an article 5. Now people are going to tell you all about how that is a bad idea, but only 1 thing would have to pass that would change EVERYTHING! People would think it is term limits. NO! Balanced budget? NO!

Well, if it is neither one of these, then what is it?

If one thing, and ONE thing ONLY came out of an article 5 convention, the MOST IMPORTANT thing would be............and I believe it would pass.........is REPEAL OF THE 17th AMENDMENT!

Why?

Because repeal of that amendment would put the Senate back in control of the states as it was intended to be. That means that the people that work as close to you as possible in politics...........the local and state government.............would install the senators to do the bidding of the state legislature in Washington DC. And if they didn't? They would be recalled, and replaced! How often do you vote for your state legislators? Well, you have an assh*** senator, and they don't replace him/her, then they are OUT OF A JOB! While Senators would still have a 6 year term, the state could replace them at will.

Let me ask ALL of you, left or right----------> Your state votes 60% FOR a Democrat/Republican, they push in mounds of Republicans/Democrat on their coattails, and then YOUR Senator votes AGAINST that Presidents agenda. Does that make sense to you? A Senator was NEVER to have his or her own agenda to push, they are supposed to push the will of the STATE!

So, if you want the biggest change for either party, REPEAL the 17th amendment. They were put there specifically to protect, and push, their states rights and wants. NOT to push their agenda as a body upon us, and against the will of the office holders in their states!

I honestly believe that the 17th amendment, would be the EASIEST to change/repeal if explained properly to the voters, and change EVERYTHING in Washington very quickly!

And one more thing--------> Some have asked.............what happens if the state legislature is almost evenly split? What party gets the senators? Then they get one from each party, but they still answer to the state legislature, and NOT the RNC or DNC.

One, it is politics, and the Dems are better with a minority than the Pubs with a majority.

Two, legislation is being passed, and, no, the alt right ain't in charge of nuffin.

Democrats think they have set the stage to block President Trump’s legislative priorities for years to come by winning major concessions in a spending bill to keep the government open.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) secured nearly $5 billion in new domestic spending by exploiting disagreements between Trump and GOP lawmakers over spending priorities.

Democrats’ lopsided victory on the five-month deal, which is likely to be approved this week, means it will be very difficult — if not impossible — for the GOP to exert its will in future budget negotiations, including when it comes to Trump’s 2018 budget blueprint.
Why have a government that will do nothing? That's what they're called these days "The do nothing free loaders".
Froggy, they are passing legislation, which is not doing nothing. You simply don't agree with it.

The majority of Americans will be far more in agreement with this than the far and alt right.
Only thing they're passing is out our country
Yes, you are unhappy, I get that.
What have they done good for American

its been going to crash and burn ever since the website stumbled.... guess what ?
Well I believe it was designed to crash and burn so single payer could be ushered in by Hillary. All of the factors that will crash it are being implemented now, after Obama's term was over. It's gonna happen, and I would bet my farm on it.

It did since it stumbled on opening day?

20 million insured people later ...

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If nothing gets accomplished during this term we can all blame it on the Democrats

WE can blame the Democrats, but will the media?

This is a game of chicken and it seems like the Republicans are the first to steer off. What we really want is some blood and guts. Let the Democrats shut down the government. Let them take responsibility for the wall not going up. Tell them that there is no deal unless Planned Parenthood is out of our budget.

What we voters are yearning for Is a John Wayne or Matt Dillon. We don't want any backing down, we want a winner takes all fight.

Well I believe it was designed to crash and burn so single payer could be ushered in by Hillary. All of the factors that will crash it are being implemented now, after Obama's term was over. It's gonna happen, and I would bet my farm on it.

single payer is a bigger fuck up ...

It did since it stumbled on opening day?

20 million insured people later ...

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Double premium costs, double deductible costs, less choices by the day and still the same number of uninsured as we had in the beginning. Nice job.

yup, it took the GOP to crush his sorry ass.

Obamcare is the law of the land !
Only until it crashes and burns in 6 months

Can I have his mule?
No you racist bastard. You owe someone else a mule and 40 acres white trash.
You want Rambunctious' acres, too! :lol: What is fun that we will crush you racists again.

The Republicans are doing the same thing the Democrats did-----------> Waiting until an election year, to make their agenda an election talking point against the Democrats. In all reality, the Republicans do not have control of the Senate with Murkowski and Collins consistently voting against the Trump agenda for re-election purposes. Throw in Mcain and Flake, and the Repubs have the majority vote in name only.

Now, that does NOT mean they would vote FOR a bill the Democrats would put forth as that would be political suicide. But they will vote WITH the Democrats to stop Trumps agenda. Tricky Mitch knows this, which is why he won't eliminate the filibuster rule; for if he did, then the voters would expect the Republicans to pass everything. When they couldn't because of the members I mentioned, the Repubs would look sillier than they already do.

If we really want a change, do an article 5. Now people are going to tell you all about how that is a bad idea, but only 1 thing would have to pass that would change EVERYTHING! People would think it is term limits. NO! Balanced budget? NO!

Well, if it is neither one of these, then what is it?

If one thing, and ONE thing ONLY came out of an article 5 convention, the MOST IMPORTANT thing would be............and I believe it would pass.........is REPEAL OF THE 17th AMENDMENT!

Why?

Because repeal of that amendment would put the Senate back in control of the states as it was intended to be. That means that the people that work as close to you as possible in politics...........the local and state government.............would install the senators to do the bidding of the state legislature in Washington DC. And if they didn't? They would be recalled, and replaced! How often do you vote for your state legislators? Well, you have an assh*** senator, and they don't replace him/her, then they are OUT OF A JOB! While Senators would still have a 6 year term, the state could replace them at will.

Let me ask ALL of you, left or right----------> Your state votes 60% FOR a Democrat/Republican, they push in mounds of Republicans/Democrat on their coattails, and then YOUR Senator votes AGAINST that Presidents agenda. Does that make sense to you? A Senator was NEVER to have his or her own agenda to push, they are supposed to push the will of the STATE!

So, if you want the biggest change for either party, REPEAL the 17th amendment. They were put there specifically to protect, and push, their states rights and wants. NOT to push their agenda as a body upon us, and against the will of the office holders in their states!

I honestly believe that the 17th amendment, would be the EASIEST to change/repeal if explained properly to the voters, and change EVERYTHING in Washington very quickly!

And one more thing--------> Some have asked.............what happens if the state legislature is almost evenly split? What party gets the senators? Then they get one from each party, but they still answer to the state legislature, and NOT the RNC or DNC.
That's just it they've gotten to where they think they don't have to do nothing but sit in office look pretty and collect a check

single payer is a bigger fuck up ...
Jeez, a glimmer of hope.

yup, it took the GOP to crush his sorry ass.

Obamcare is the law of the land !
Only until it crashes and burns in 6 months

Can I have his mule?
No you racist bastard. You owe someone else a mule and 40 acres white trash.
You want Rambunctious' acres, too! :lol: What is fun that we will crush you racists again.
And with that you've lost me. WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back