Them Dems at it again.

bet the farm on that, and you wont have a farm
It's demise has been predicted by many. Even some of it's supporters. It just will not be able to sustain it'self much longer. When Aetna pulls out as promised it will be all over.

its been going to crash and burn ever since the website stumbled.... guess what ?
It did since it stumbled on opening day?

20 million insured people later ...

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Double premium costs, double deductible costs, less choices by the day and still the same number of uninsured as we had in the beginning. Nice job.

20 million people had no insurance and NO PREMIUM

, so why not quadruple the increase ?

Only until it crashes and burns in 6 months

Can I have his mule?
No you racist bastard. You owe someone else a mule and 40 acres white trash.
You want Rambunctious' acres, too! :lol: What is fun that we will crush you racists again.
And with that you've lost me. WTF are you talking about?
Right wing racists are going to get their asses kicked again.

It's demise has been predicted by many. Even some of it's supporters. It just will not be able to sustain it'self much longer. When Aetna pulls out as promised it will be all over.

its been going to crash and burn ever since the website stumbled.... guess what ?

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Double premium costs, double deductible costs, less choices by the day and still the same number of uninsured as we had in the beginning. Nice job.

20 million lost the insurance they had and then bought into the obiecare scam for way more money and those are who you're counting as gaining insurance. The uninsured from before are still uninsured.

Can I have his mule?
You want Rambunctious' acres, too! :lol: What is fun that we will crush you racists again.

the more they win and brag about it, the less they do to the country .... let em win.

:lmao:

That's why Trump was willing to let it go on; so it would self-destruct on it's own.

20 million people losing their Commie Care wouldn't hurt the Republicans much since most of those 20 million are probably Democrat voters.

Can I have his mule?
Soooo...

It's racist not to provide health insurance? We somehow went from a mule to...actually I have no idea WTF you're talking about. Not sure why I'm still trying.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

20 million lost the insurance they had and then bought into the obiecare scam for way more money and those are who you're counting as gaining insurance. The uninsured from before are still uninsured.

20 million is bs, more like 13-14, but still

Preliminary data for 2016 reveal “enrollment in the individual market grew by 842,028 individuals, enrollment in fully insured employer plans declined by 1,128,597 individuals, enrollment in self-insured employer plans increased by 776,780 individuals, and Medicaid and [Children’s Health Insurance Program] enrollment increased by 2,044,809 individuals,” Haislmaier said.

just last year, sooooooooooooooooo

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

20 million is bs, more like 13-14, but still

Preliminary data for 2016 reveal “enrollment in the individual market grew by 842,028 individuals, enrollment in fully insured employer plans declined by 1,128,597 individuals, enrollment in self-insured employer plans increased by 776,780 individuals, and Medicaid and [Children’s Health Insurance Program] enrollment increased by 2,044,809 individuals,” Haislmaier said.

just last year, sooooooooooooooooo
So you admit that 75% of the people you're claiming as newly insured were not. That's a bold step. Now for your other 3 million was it worth doubling an entire nations premiums and deductibles to achieve such a pathetic result?

Can I have his mule?
Soooo...

It's racist not to provide health insurance? We somehow went from a mule to...actually I have no idea WTF you're talking about. Not sure why I'm still trying.
You are babbling, mike, and, yes, you have no idea what is going on.

Forum List

Back