there are 2 types of Americans: the makers...and the takers.

i went to yale and own 10 acres in greenwich because i worked hard and made wise choices. you're unemployed and live in an apartment in cleveland because you didnt.

the system doesnt produce equal results, but its fair because the people who work hard rise to the top and those who don't...don't!

Of course you did.

Goin to Yale is a pretty good "choice".

How many people can make that choice?

There are two types of Americans.

Those who believe there are two types of Americans, and those who don't.

i went to yale and own 10 acres in greenwich because i worked hard and made wise choices. you're unemployed and live in an apartment in cleveland because you didnt.

the system doesnt produce equal results, but its fair because the people who work hard rise to the top and those who don't...don't!

More BS!

and yes, i include those who benefit from the VA as "Takers"!

Then America is still great

corporate profits rose substantially in the fourth quarter to a new record high,” EY economist Lydia Boussour wrote in an analysis. “Before-tax corporate profits rose by the most since the second quarter of 2022, up $133 billion following a $109 billion

Average 50-something now has net worth over $1 million​

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

Forum List

Back