There ARE No Politics In America. There Is Only Capitalism.

JohnnyButcher

Rookie
Nov 8, 2013
"We will assimilate you."

Prove me wrong.

Prove that the only differences aren't social issues like gay marriage and health insurance, and that either major party has a plan different from the mindless boom and bust consumerism which crippled the western economy in 2008.

Off you go.

Curious. Is this the silence of bemused consensus, or of butthurt revolt?

I had not planned for this anomaly.

Prove me wrong.

Prove that the only differences aren't social issues like gay marriage and health insurance, and that either major party has a plan different from the mindless boom and bust consumerism which crippled the western economy in 2008.

Off you go.

I think you're absolutely right. It's a game of good cop, bad cop in which both parties have the same agenda basically. The social issue stuff is just window dressing to provide cover so the real changes can be implemented.

Prove me wrong.

Off you go.

Are you and Starkiev the same person?

So it was mindless boom and bust consumerism which crippled the western economy in 2008...........I though it was the Iraq, AfPAk wars , Bush and the Federal Reserve Board which did us in.

Check your premises.

Forum List

Back