There Are Polls, And There Are Polls...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. ....but in Sarasota, Florida, there was a rather dramatic 'street poll'...

2. "SARASOTA - A dueling protest of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton supporters gathered outside Barnacle Bill’s Restaurant on Tamiami Trail in Sarasota Wednesday. They came out over the restaurant owner’s marquee sign supporting Trump. It reads, “NRA Member Concealed Carrier OK, Not Deplorable Vote Trump.”

Trump supporters outnumbered Clinton supporters, a couple of hundred compared to a couple dozen."
Trump and Clinton supporters clash over restaurant sign

barnaclebillsscreenshot1-mwvpkz63o5409tudqql527zx99hv1e83cv1i0vjvys.png

4. I just heard an interview with the owner....said there were over 600 supporters who showed up, and maybe 20 Leftists out to squelch his free speech rights........and business is up 300%, and

Is this the handwriting on the wall?

Fascists beware!

1. ....but in Sarasota, Florida, there was a rather dramatic 'street poll'...

2. "SARASOTA - A dueling protest of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton supporters gathered outside Barnacle Bill’s Restaurant on Tamiami Trail in Sarasota Wednesday. They came out over the restaurant owner’s marquee sign supporting Trump. It reads, “NRA Member Concealed Carrier OK, Not Deplorable Vote Trump.”

Trump supporters outnumbered Clinton supporters, a couple of hundred compared to a couple dozen."
Trump and Clinton supporters clash over restaurant sign

barnaclebillsscreenshot1-mwvpkz63o5409tudqql527zx99hv1e83cv1i0vjvys.png

4. I just heard an interview with the owner....said there were over 600 supporters who showed up, and maybe 20 Leftists out to squelch his free speech rights........and business is up 300%, and

Is this the handwriting on the wall?

Fascists beware!

So some guy admits he's either a racist, a homophobe, a xenophobe, or an Islamophobe,

or all of the above,

and that's supposed to represent the best of the Trumptards?

Yeah, we know that.

Only one poll counts...

the one the day AFTER the election

Only one poll counts...

What poll would that be? The one that shows 99% of the Trumptards believe the election was stolen?

The one on the Front Page of every newspaper in the land, and several overseas, stating who won the election.

Because it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

(unless she doesn't feel like singing)

I'm impressed. Your poll shows that a large percentage of RWNJs in that Florida town like to wave signs. I'm not sure how that relates to the election, but good for you.

Only one poll counts...

What poll would that be? The one that shows 99% of the Trumptards believe the election was stolen?

The one on the Front Page of every newspaper in the land, and several overseas, stating who won the election.

That's not a poll, Corky.

It shows the results of the poll taken the previous day, Ollie

Only one poll counts...

That's not a poll, Corky.

It shows the results of the poll taken the previous day, Ollie

Epic Flail!

Just a little contribution to this thread...

Monmouth has been coordinating with the Clinton campaign to make her look like she's winning

You can throw their polls in the trash from now on.

2z5rfnp.png

Forum List

Back