CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

Sounds like there needs to b e a class-action lawsuit over this.

It is one thing to declare that they will no longer offer a particular product.

It is another thing entirely, to take a product away from a consumer who has rightfully paid for it. I cannot think of any way for this to be considered legal or ethical; for it to be construed as anything other than theft and fraud.

People are writing that it's an issue of what exactly is defined as "ownership." Digital books cannot be given away (except in certain ways Amazon has carefully structured for marketing) or resold already, unlike books-as-objects. So this is another way in which digital books are not quite like codices you can hold in your hand.

But no, I am not satisfied with what is going on here. It was a perfectly good book, by a Canadian psychiatrist if I remember correctly, I read it and gave it a good review (gone now, of course). He made a calm case that people who think they are a different sex than they are and work hard to mutilate themselves are delusional in the same way that many people are about other issues. Fixed delusions are a major psychiatric problem, after all. Stalkers who hunt down and kill famous people who are "really" in love with them, they say; paranoid psychotics who think aliens are beaming thoughts into their heads; these are all delusionals and have pretty much the same fierceness of delusions as men who keep getting more and more mutilated and poisoned with drugs and hormones in their unceasing quest to turn into women. Which, however, they never can, just as the stalker doesn't really have a lover in the person he stalks and usually eventually tries to kill as punishment for frustrating him. People can go a long, long way from reality when they start making up their own truth without keeping a foot on the ground to check if any of it is real.

Fine, trannies are psychotics like other psychotic delusionals. It's a common type of serious mental illness. I don't want the society to force me to pretend that what isn't real is real after all. This digital book-burning by Amazon is a very ominous sign of things to come.

Amazon has just descended into digital book-burning by taking off their site When Harry Became Sally by Ryan Anderson, because they say they won't carry books that present "transgender" as a mental disorder. I bought that book when it came out in 2018 and I read it --- good thing, because now they've stolen it right off my iPad. Sucked it right off. I was on Amazon chat lines for two hours this afternoon and both techs were in/from India and hadn't even heard about the censorship issue, covered this week on the Wall Street Journal. Trying to access it freezes my whole iPad up and the book won't load. I immediately cancelled a digital order for the new Charles Murray book coming out in June --- he's sure to be the next victim of Amazon joining the Cancel Culture. I ordered it in hardback, because if they deliver it at all, they can't get a book-as-object back, anyway. I have several hundreds of digital books, but now I am worried about buying them that way.

It is another thing entirely, to take a product away from a consumer who has rightfully paid for it. I cannot think of any way for this to be considered legal or ethical; for it to be construed as anything other than theft and fraud.

Exactly. Nowhere on Amazon's site or in any of its Kindle app TOS information or purchasing agreements does it EVER say anything about purchased items remaining the property of Amazon. Just because the item is a parcel of digital information doesn't make it any less yours after purchase. In fact, if I remember correctly, the information about the Kindle Cloud states explicitly that digital books purchased on Amazon are yours forever. It's one of their major selling points for the Kindle Cloud. So they have committed fraud by saying that and then treating those items as theirs, not yours, and they have stolen your purchased property.

People are writing that it's an issue of what exactly is defined as "ownership." Digital books cannot be given away (except in certain ways Amazon has carefully structured for marketing) or resold already, unlike books-as-objects. So this is another way in which digital books are not quite like codices you can hold in your hand.

But no, I am not satisfied with what is going on here. It was a perfectly good book, by a Canadian psychiatrist if I remember correctly, I read it and gave it a good review (gone now, of course). He made a calm case that people who think they are a different sex than they are and work hard to mutilate themselves are delusional in the same way that many people are about other issues. Fixed delusions are a major psychiatric problem, after all. Stalkers who hunt down and kill famous people who are "really" in love with them, they say; paranoid psychotics who think aliens are beaming thoughts into their heads; these are all delusionals and have pretty much the same fierceness of delusions as men who keep getting more and more mutilated and poisoned with drugs and hormones in their unceasing quest to turn into women. Which, however, they never can, just as the stalker doesn't really have a lover in the person he stalks and usually eventually tries to kill as punishment for frustrating him. People can go a long, long way from reality when they start making up their own truth without keeping a foot on the ground to check if any of it is real.

Fine, trannies are psychotics like other psychotic delusionals. It's a common type of serious mental illness. I don't want the society to force me to pretend that what isn't real is real after all. This digital book-burning by Amazon is a very ominous sign of things to come.

Here's the thing, though. The inability to resell or transfer digital books is clearly spelled out in Amazon's terms of service; their retained ownership of it as indicated in simply taking it back is NOT spelled out in any way.

I can't spend the time to read 28 pages but there are a lot more than 2 genders. But regardless of what a person chooses to call themselves, what pronounds or genders they assign to themselves, though you can change your gender and you can mutilate your body, there are but two sexes and you can never change your sex.

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
Another goalpost move. Yes, sexuality is different, straights and homosexuality.

Care to share a third gender with us?
Reality

Ones biology does not always match your sexuality
Trying to limit sexuality to just two distinct genders is not the way humans work
its exactly how it works,,, you can have sex with anyone you want, but you can only be one of two genders,,,

The word sex didn't refer to fornication until well into the 20th century. You're falling for the language agenda of the left and of the homosexuals by thinking of gender as your sex and the word sex only as the act. That's what they want. Once you accept their definition of gender to replace the definition of sex then all that's left is to settle on how many genders there are.. But there will be a never-ending number of genders, like NAMBLA as a gender.

I can't spend the time to read 28 pages but there are a lot more than 2 genders. But regardless of what a person chooses to call themselves, what pronounds or genders they assign to themselves, though you can change your gender and you can mutilate your body, there are but two sexes and you can never change your sex.

If you don't have time to read the thread, perhaps you don't have time to be in the thread.

I can't spend the time to read 28 pages but there are a lot more than 2 genders. But regardless of what a person chooses to call themselves, what pronouns or genders they assign to themselves, though you can change your gender and you can mutilate your body, there are but two sexes and you can never change your sex.

Other than genetic anomalies that skew the gender of a male or female to the opposite gender, all disorders involving gender constitute either the male or female chromosome. There are no genetic disorders that cause a human being to be a previously unidentified gender.

In short, there are TWO genders until science proves otherwise.

Last edited:
If you don't have time to read the thread, perhaps you don't have time to be in the thread.

Really? Because some threads go back 10 years and have hundreds and even more than a thousand pages. Are you suggesting I should not post unless I've read them all?

I read the forum rules and didn't see a thing about the required number of pages that must be read before responding in a long thread so I assume your issue is more that you disagree with my post but don't have the words or logic to actually debate the idea.

I can't spend the time to read 28 pages but there are a lot more than 2 genders. But regardless of what a person chooses to call themselves, what pronouns or genders they assign to themselves, though you can change your gender and you can mutilate your body, there are but two sexes and you can never change your sex.

Other than genetic anomalies that skew the gender of a male or female to the opposite gender, all disorders involving gender constitute either the male or female chromosome. There are no genetic disorders that cause a human being to be a previously unidentified gender.

Two sexes until science proves otherwise. You don't understand the actual meaning of the words; too much CNN, most likely.

me myself, am still waiting for someone to post what exists besides a penis and vagina. Still waiting. four years now.
Someone who has both. Now you know.
And what’s that medically known as?
a hermaphrodite.
right!!! not transgender.
Look it up, a small percentage of people are BORN with both, they are hermaphrodites.
I didn't need to look it up, I know that exists. But as I stated, many times one set of genitals is removed based on conversations with the parents.
Just saying that there are 3 genders.
no there isn't. that isn't a gender, that is most likely a failed set of twins with genitals of both. And most likely only one complete set of one gender or the other. That doesn't make it a gender, that is abnormal.
I would classify it as a birth defect.

Two sexes until science proves otherwise. You don't understand the actual meaning of the words; too much CNN, most likely.
From a google search the definition of gender is: "either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. "

me myself, am still waiting for someone to post what exists besides a penis and vagina. Still waiting. four years now.
Someone who has both. Now you know.
And what’s that medically known as?
a hermaphrodite.
right!!! not transgender.
Look it up, a small percentage of people are BORN with both, they are hermaphrodites.
I didn't need to look it up, I know that exists. But as I stated, many times one set of genitals is removed based on conversations with the parents.
Just saying that there are 3 genders.
no there isn't. that isn't a gender, that is most likely a failed set of twins with genitals of both. And most likely only one complete set of one gender or the other. That doesn't make it a gender, that is abnormal.
I would classify it as a birth defect.
Says the inbred hillbilly.

Really? Because some threads go back 10 years and have hundreds and even more than a thousand pages. Are you suggesting I should not post unless I've read them all?

I read the forum rules and didn't see a thing about the required number of pages that must be read before responding in a long thread so I assume your issue is more that you disagree with my post but don't have the words or logic to actually debate the idea.

I'm currently going to suggest that you not bother me with straw men about "threads that go on for ten years", which aren't this thread.

You may do whatever you wish according to the rules. And I will do what I wish, which is utterly ignore posts by people I feel are all about hearing what they have to say without having to bother hearing anyone else.

These dumb new age kids the education system is churning out are going to have a hard time at the hardware store trying to figure out what male and female fittings are.

From a google search the definition of gender is: "either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. "

You simply prove my point. What you need to look at is the etymology of the word, not the google definition. Using the word gender to replace the word sex was a mid-20th-century construct intended to introduce new moral constructs and those new moral constructs are intended to destroy the family structure as we know it.

I'm currently going to suggest that you not bother me with straw men about "threads that go on for ten years", which aren't this thread.

You may do whatever you wish according to the rules. And I will do what I wish, which is utterly ignore posts by people I feel are all about hearing what they have to say without having to bother hearing anyone else.

And I'm going to suggest that you not bother me about reading all the posts on a thread before posting on the thread topic. You're free to ignore me.

One more comment: if the idea that there are long threads (and 28 pages IS a long thread) is a strawman, how would I know which threads I must read in their entirety before commenting and which threads I can comment based on the OP and the thread topic? Will you be continuing to let me know?

Forum List

Back