there backkkk! destroying portland again

So the reason for the riots were what? This is not going to help raise your socioeconomic status. You just don't get how to get ahead in this world.

Thing is they don't want to raise it. They don't care about that. Honestly I think they are incapable of doing so. I do not believe they want to do better in life beyond thinking they deserve it. I don't think they even can envision doing better for themselves. They are just like pigs in shit right now.

Everyone has their own level of potential, everyone rises to their own level of incompetence. And they hit theirs, this is as high as they will ever get.

They are like a dope head that sits around saying, not doing but just saying, they want more. But all they end up doing is hitting the pipe and continuing on as usual because they lack what it takes to do more, they are only able to say they want more.

They should hurry up and be done with the destruction....the sooner these savages blot out communist Portland from the map, the better for the rest of the country.

Then they can move on to Cali.....hehehe :omg:;)

They should hurry up and be done with the destruction....the sooner these savages blot out communist Portland from the map, the better for the rest of the country.

Then they can move on to Cali.....hehehe :omg:;)
All the businesses should move out of that city and others like it. In San Francisco, 18 Wallgreen's closed up due to their shoplifting policy which just about says police can't do anything to them. If they want to shoplift, let them shoplift. As long as the stolen items don't reach $1,000 or more, the police won't even go out if called.

Honestly I can't even begin to imagine what's wrong with that place.

The cops actually let them set shit on fire and break stuff before calling it a riot. Then after they called it a riot they let them continue to walk around the streets breaking and burning more stuff until they dispersed. And making "a few targeted arrests".

They should have all been arrested and shut down before the first match was lit. The cops doing virtually nothing tells them that warnings are pointless and they can likely get away with anything.

Really all those people the instant they burned or broke something or assualted the cops should have been rounded and sent to Guantanamo bay for federal prosecution as terrorists.

The funny thing is after all they've been going through the last year, the dopes will keep on voting for Democrats.

I think what this is showing is that the elections have been compromised for a very long time. The dems were able to hide it because it was always close. Trump exposed the corruption.

I think what this is showing is that the elections have been compromised for a very long time. The dems were able to hide it because it was always close. Trump exposed the corruption.

What it really shows is how many inept voters there are in this country. I mean.......look at New York city. It's one thing to make a terrible mistake letting a ditz like AOC get in, but another to reelect her. How can anybody be that Fn stupid?

The real problem is the Nazis are trying to create law that will allow them to harness these politically ignorant voters, because ignorant voters will mostly vote Democrat.

Another problem is that some informed voters don't register to vote. Until six years ago, the court got the names of potential jurors from voting records in our state. Now they use drivers license records, but how may states still use voting records for that purpose thus creating a deterrent for people to vote? I bet many in my state still think that's the way they still get jurors here.

What it really shows is how many inept voters there are in this country. I mean.......look at New York city. It's one thing to make a terrible mistake letting a ditz like AOC get in, but another to reelect her. How can anybody be that Fn stupid?

The real problem is the Nazis are trying to create law that will allow them to harness these politically ignorant voters, because ignorant voters will mostly vote Democrat.

Another problem is that some informed voters don't register to vote. Until six years ago, the court got the names of potential jurors from voting records in our state. Now they use drivers license records, but how may states still use voting records for that purpose thus creating a deterrent for people to vote? I bet many in my state still think that's the way they still get jurors here.

No, I think she is a beneficiary of a vote fraud system extraordinaire

So refreshing to see the fascists doing what fascists do.

Finally. Democrats can say they are good at SOMETHING!
Its not the democrats.
There are no republicans in Portland, who else is it, Pinhead? It is nothing but democrat/BLM/Antifa/Globalists and you are to stupid to realize it.
The republicans are the ones who fighting them. It's the whitist city in the USA.

Last edited:

Stinking protestors doing what they love.

burning the place down too.
Good for Portland. They so deserve it, hope they don't stop till it is a pile of rubble.

Its not the democrats.
There are no republicans in Portland, who else is it, Pinhead? It is nothing but democrat/BLM/Antifa/Globalists and you are to stupid to realize it.
The republicans are the ones who fighting them. It's the whitist city in the USA.
You clearly have not kept informed about the happenings in Portland over the past year. Non-stop riots by BLM (not republican) and ANTIFA (not republican) that have been enabled by the mayor (not republican) and the city council (not republican) and the governor (not republican). When the POTUS (republican) tried to send help to quell the riots, all of these aforementioned democrat entities sued to block it. YOU are a moron blinded by your own anti-white racism.

Its not the democrats.

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Who do you think is letting this continue day after day? Have you bothered checking to see who the mayor and city councilors are? Have you bothered to see who the governor is?

They are ALL leftist Dimocrats who continue to enable this shit!! I live here, I know exactly who it is that is to blame!

Its not the democrats.

Who do you think is letting this continue day after day? Have you bothered checking to see who the mayor and city councilors are? Have you bothered to see who the governor is?

They are ALL leftist Dimocrats who continue to enable this shit!! I live here, I know exactly who it is that is to blame!
I think it is time for the people of western OR to take their state back, otherwise the Greater Idaho movement might be something to embrace and move to.

Its not the democrats.

I think it is time for the people of western OR to take their state back, otherwise the Greater Idaho movement might be something to embrace and move to.

The problem is, when it comes to statewide elections, the Dim is going to win.
It's 7 counties that have the bulk of the population, and they hold the rest of the state hostage, thus why the movement to join Idaho.

Forum List

Back