there backkkk! destroying portland again

So refreshing to see the fascists doing what fascists do.

Finally. Democrats can say they are good at SOMETHING!
Its not the democrats.

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Who do you think is letting this continue day after day? Have you bothered checking to see who the mayor and city councilors are? Have you bothered to see who the governor is?

They are ALL leftist Dimocrats who continue to enable this shit!! I live here, I know exactly who it is that is to blame!
seems like it has more to do with republicans enabling:

That has nothing to do with the ongoing crisis in Portland.
If the right wing was instigating violence 6 months ago, it could still be going on as false flag.

So refreshing to see the fascists doing what fascists do.

Finally. Democrats can say they are good at SOMETHING!
Its not the democrats.

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Who do you think is letting this continue day after day? Have you bothered checking to see who the mayor and city councilors are? Have you bothered to see who the governor is?

They are ALL leftist Dimocrats who continue to enable this shit!! I live here, I know exactly who it is that is to blame!
seems like it has more to do with republicans enabling:

That has nothing to do with the ongoing crisis in Portland.
If the right wing was instigating violence 6 months ago, it could still be going on as false flag.
Yeah, when pigs fly out of Biden's ass--oh yeah, that's where Kameltoe came from--maybe you are right.

Stinking protestors doing what they love.

burning the place down too.
Protestors?

The people are not smart enough to say hey! These Democrats are killing our businesses and destroying our community. I'm voting Republican. Instead they pack their bags, head to a Republican state, and vote the same way they did in their failing state because they don't understand why it failed.
Stop voting Democrat with your rear end. There are too many suitcases and carpetbags full of forged Democrat ballots straight out of Washington DC prepared in advance of every election.

Good. I hope they burn the entire fucking shithole city down.

Shoot to kill....they did it on Jan 6th right?

Forum List

Back