there backkkk! destroying portland again

So refreshing to see the fascists doing what fascists do.

Finally. Democrats can say they are good at SOMETHING!
Its not the democrats.

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Who do you think is letting this continue day after day? Have you bothered checking to see who the mayor and city councilors are? Have you bothered to see who the governor is?

They are ALL leftist Dimocrats who continue to enable this shit!! I live here, I know exactly who it is that is to blame!
I think it is time for the people of western OR to take their state back, otherwise the Greater Idaho movement might be something to embrace and move to.

The problem is, when it comes to statewide elections, the Dim is going to win.
It's 7 counties that have the bulk of the population, and they hold the rest of the state hostage, thus why the movement to join Idaho.
We have the same problem in WA--west of the Cascades dictates to the rest of the state. I'd like to see eastern WA join the Greater Idaho movement with eastern OR--Put the border at the crest of the Cascades.

It's 7 counties that have the bulk of the population, and they hold the rest of the state hostage, thus why the movement to join Idaho.

My idea that I've been promoting the last couple of years is divide this country in half. One side for Democrats, and the other side for Republicans. The people in the middle would just have to choose a side that most fits their political views.

Imagine how great it would be to never have to put up with a Democrat again. No more listening about the environment, evil rich people, having much lower crime and virtually no violent crime, armed citizens with no threat of anybody taking our guns away, a strong police force with support from most all of the public, lower taxes, safe and clean streets, it would be wonderful.

If we chose the west side of the country for the Democrat side, they'd have the Mexican border and they can flood their side with as many as they want. Plus for me, my property value would double or triple once the Democrats moved out of this side of the country.

My idea that I've been promoting the last couple of years is divide this country in half. One side for Democrats, and the other side for Republicans. The people in the middle would just have to choose a side that most fits their political views.

Imagine how great it would be to never have to put up with a Democrat again. No more listening about the environment, evil rich people, having much lower crime and virtually no violent crime, armed citizens with no threat of anybody taking our guns away, a strong police force with support from most all of the public, lower taxes, safe and clean streets, it would be wonderful.

If we chose the west side of the country for the Democrat side, they'd have the Mexican border and they can flood their side with as many as they want. Plus for me, my property value would double or triple once the Democrats moved out of this side of the country.
We're talking about democrats here. They would become jealous of the success that the conservative side enjoyed and demand that they get it too---at the conservatives' expense of course.

Its not the democrats.

Who do you think is letting this continue day after day? Have you bothered checking to see who the mayor and city councilors are? Have you bothered to see who the governor is?

They are ALL leftist Dimocrats who continue to enable this shit!! I live here, I know exactly who it is that is to blame!
I think it is time for the people of western OR to take their state back, otherwise the Greater Idaho movement might be something to embrace and move to.

We have the same problem in WA--west of the Cascades dictates to the rest of the state. I'd like to see eastern WA join the Greater Idaho movement with eastern OR--Put the border at the crest of the Cascades.

Agreed, and I'm surprised they haven't been part of the movement.

I wish it could happen, but unfortunately it would be a colossal undertaking.

I wish it could happen, but unfortunately it would be a colossal undertaking.

Yes, but I can dream, can't I? Of course if it gets enough movement, the Democrats would stop some of their BS. They can't live without conservatives because liberals have zero common sense. I started this as a topic a few years ago, and more recently so did Protectionist. Conservatives either agreed with it or were impartial. Every liberal was against it, because they know if they totally had their way, how this country would collapse, just like many of their cities have or will in the near future.

We're talking about democrats here. They would become jealous of the success that the conservative side enjoyed and demand that they get it too---at the conservatives' expense of course.

I know that. They will be begging to come in. That's why once we are divided, we will erect a huge Trump wall to keep them out. Like foreigners, they can come by to visit family, take a vacation and such, but once they're done conducting their affairs, back over the wall they go.

Its not the democrats.

seems like it has more to do with republicans enabling:

Its not the democrats.

Fake news. Meh.

Its not the democrats.

Fake news. Meh.
if it were fake, then there wouldnt be any calls to fire him

the capitol protest wasnt near as bad as these blm loonies continue to do. these blm loopnatics cause billinons of dollars worth a damanges. 100s died , 1000s were hurt. thousabnds of dollars worth stollen. the capitol protest was tame compared to this.

Its not the democrats.

Fake news. Meh.
if it were fake, then there wouldnt be any calls to fire him

So how many republicans are being "investigated" in sky blue CA, moron. Western OR is just CA north. The democrats are 100% responsible for the unrest in Portland over the past year. If your head wasn't firmly ensconced in your ass you would know that. How's Gavin doing? Not well, I hear. He's really not too happy with Judge Benitez's order against your unconstitutional assault weapons ban either. LOL. Look out, Newsom is coming after your racist Swiss Army knife too.

Its not the democrats.

That has nothing to do with the ongoing crisis in Portland.

Its not the democrats.

yes it does . its blm too., and in seattle,.

Its not the democrats.

More deflection of responsibility by communist democrats.

Forum List

Back