There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please. Donnie Dangerously was never in the running for a peace prize like the Great President Obama.

That was just talk from his butt hurt racist base who can't stand the fact that President Obama received it and glowing praise when he received it.

"Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts."

The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 to President Barack Obama - Press Release

Of course only time will tell if the Oafs Bull in a China shop works out for the better......

Except....he never resolved anything. He did only what W could ever dream of in terms of war adventures in the ME.

Please note the date he received it. How many invasions and occupations did he order? I mean at that time he hadn't even implemented any of Bushes Bug Out plan yet!

Are you kidding me? Arab spring, libya, syria. Seriously? You cant be this naive.

It was given in 2009.

Yes, and subsequently our adventures escalated in the ME, ie arab spring, libya, syria, etc.

The tragic results from the strategic blunder of invading and occupying an oil rich Arab nation that did not attack us or pose a serious threat to it's neighbor or the world's remaining superpower.

Except....he never resolved anything. He did only what W could ever dream of in terms of war adventures in the ME.

Please note the date he received it. How many invasions and occupations did he order? I mean at that time he hadn't even implemented any of Bushes Bug Out plan yet!

Are you kidding me? Arab spring, libya, syria. Seriously? You cant be this naive.

It was given in 2009.

Yes, and subsequently our adventures escalated in the ME, ie arab spring, libya, syria, etc.

The tragic results from the strategic blunder of invading and occupying an oil rich Arab nation that did not attack us or pose a serious threat to it's neighbor or the world's remaining superpower.

Boooooosh

The US continues to support the rogue state of Israel. Go to wars to protect Israel, gets attacked because of it, spy on its citizens, security at airports where everyone gets molested....all of this is not gonna end well. The US should break from Israel's control before it's too late.

It won't end well for the ME or russia, or turkey, or iran. We're not under israel' control.
Do is and Israel against the world then. For what? What happened to america first ?

We should take care of ourselves first and then help others. That's what we do.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
-------------------------------------- i would be ashamed of the President Trump if he were to even consider accepting that silly peace prize TFrazier .

I do seem to recall that Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's widow tried to give his back, because she said he would not want to be included with the kinds of people they're giving those out to lately. The Nobel people refused to take it. She's probably using it as a doorstop now.

Does it bother uou that your own attitude is no different? Congratulations on delegitimizing a people. That makes them easier to kill.

The shit I have seen carpet pilots do makes them easy to hate and kill.

If you don't hate people who want to kill you, and I assure you, they would love to saw your dense skull off your body with a dull piece of rusty steel, that's your choice.

I hate pieces of shit who believe blowing themselves up in crowds of innocent people at a market or voting location will get them into heaven where they can rape 72 virgins and little boys for eternity.

i dont think anyone likes terrorists. Hope that clears up your confusion.

Q. What would today's conservatives have called those who tossed all that tea in the Boston Harbor

A. Terrorists
they were called freedom fighters. We thought it was most excellent. so you know.

Please. Donnie Dangerously was never in the running for a peace prize like the Great President Obama.

That was just talk from his butt hurt racist base who can't stand the fact that President Obama received it and glowing praise when he received it.

"Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts."

Of course only time will tell if the Oafs Bull in a China shop works out for the better......

It was given in 2009.
Which raises the question, why didn't he get it sooner? After all, he'd been black all his life.
well half white.

It was given in 2009.

The arab spring, libya, syria had nothing to do with iraq...which I agree with you on.

Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.
by that logic, Obama deserved his Nobel prize because he didn’t force anyone to riot. Dumbass.

Its an embassy location dummy, its not worth those morons losing their life over.
You just made a fool of yourself. Moving thr embassy has many ramifications...the US is going against 1.7 billion muslims on this...is not a Palestinian matter is a Muslim one.
how is our moving the address of our embassy hurting Palestinians?

It was given in 2009.
Which raises the question, why didn't he get it sooner? After all, he'd been black all his life.

Probable because of his white half I bet. Their so racist.......

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death. Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Hey, congratulations. Maybe even more will die. So just so long as Trump doesn't get credit for something good.

Yay!

Still wondering why this is “something good”. Care to elaborate?
The deaths that can be pinned on Trump, as the OP did?

Good the Regressive Left, of course.

Obviously.

No. I blame those responsible. I tend to blame Dylan Root for his killing those folks in SC; not his religion. I tend to blame Atta and his conspirators for 9/11, not Islam. I tend to blame that jerk in LV for killing the people at the concert, not the guy who sold him the weapons….

I was asking you what is “good” bout moving our embassy to Jerusalem

Well, it corrects our policy of neutrality to make it ACTUALLY neutral, instead of being just lip service.

It corrects a long-standing historical error on our part.

And it will go along way toward repairing relations with our Middle East allies, who - rightfully, I think - felt that the Obama administration was far more interested in cozying up to America's enemies.

In that case, Obama needs to return his at once. His JV Team has lobbed off a lot more than 37 heads.....

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.

Trump is just as much an ass kisser of the zionists as obama and Bush.warmonger and traiter same as them.took me along time to wake up to this but i am afraid there are a lot here that wont wake up to it as i have even with threads like this. fuck you trump.

Western media lies about Syria exposed.

Trump awarded highest honor by zionist group.

Last edited:
Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.
by that logic, Obama deserved his Nobel prize because he didn’t force anyone to riot. Dumbass.

Its an embassy location dummy, its not worth those morons losing their life over.
I think East Jerusalem is large enough for TWO embassies. Even a capital building. The fact that these two groups won't consider sharing even a part of the city shows how stiff necked and ridiculous they are.

The US maintains a diplomatic facility in Jerusalem to represent the Palestinian Authority, which is why I say it would correct the balance to make us ACTUALLY neutral, rather than just claiming to be while actually favoring the Palestinians.

What a stunningly stupid summary of events in Israel. Let us all forget that this was a commitment that begun with Bill Clinton and was kicked down the road repeatedly. Let us forget the deadliest days in the Palestinian-terror campaign was under Obama.

Let us forget that Palestine is a country that criminalizes, jails and kills gays. Let us forget that Palestine is a terror state that routinely targets civilian centers and uses their schools as shields while lobbing missiles at the Jews.

You are a simple minded, obsessed and seething with hatred for a president and will look for and celebrate any opportunity to denigrate his successes. You also share a deep and passionate hatred of America and Trump, which ties you in solidarity with Palestinian bigots.

Keep it up though, I love it. You and your ilk in the media are desensitizing the American public to the constant sky-is-falling predictions of doom and gloom that you so desperately want others to believe about the president, and all but ensuring a 2020 Trump White House.
There was no "commitment". Bill Clinton spent 8 years in the White House and did not move the embassy to Jerusalem. Stop making shit up, Trump lover.

That's rather the point. Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995, but Bill Clinton was too chickenshit to act on it.

What a stunningly stupid summary of events in Israel. Let us all forget that this was a commitment that begun with Bill Clinton and was kicked down the road repeatedly. Let us forget the deadliest days in the Palestinian-terror campaign was under Obama.

Let us forget that Palestine is a country that criminalizes, jails and kills gays. Let us forget that Palestine is a terror state that routinely targets civilian centers and uses their schools as shields while lobbing missiles at the Jews.

You are a simple minded, obsessed and seething with hatred for a president and will look for and celebrate any opportunity to denigrate his successes. You also share a deep and passionate hatred of America and Trump, which ties you in solidarity with Palestinian bigots.

Keep it up though, I love it. You and your ilk in the media are desensitizing the American public to the constant sky-is-falling predictions of doom and gloom that you so desperately want others to believe about the president, and all but ensuring a 2020 Trump White House.
There was no "commitment". Bill Clinton spent 8 years in the White House and did not move the embassy to Jerusalem. Stop making shit up, Trump lover.

Clinton signed that move into law.

I believe he didn't, as a matter of fact. He just let it sit until it became law without signature.

The US continues to support the rogue state of Israel. Go to wars to protect Israel, gets attacked because of it, spy on its citizens, security at airports where everyone gets molested....all of this is not gonna end well. The US should break from Israel's control before it's too late.

you nailed it.i could not have said it better myself.
:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile:

and Trump is a traiter to america same as warmongers Bush and Obama.just like those two traiters,Trump kisses Israels ass.I had high hopes he was different than Bush and Obama but the only thing he is different than then is he is helping america be great but he has no interest in world peace whatsoever the motherfucker.

Trump has cleverly played us americans. He played me for a while but no more,i see him now as the fraud he really is. when will everybody else here wake up about him?

Trump awarded highest honor by zionist group.

Last edited:
The guy Trump chose to give the opening prayer at the embassy is Robert Jeffress. The guy who has called the Catholic Church an instrument of Satan.

He has also said all Jews are going to hell.

This is the guy Trump sent to represent us in JERUSALEM, ISRAEL. A guy who says all Jews are going to hell.

Jesus H. Christ!

It was given in 2009.

Boooooosh

Even Booooosh warned Booooooosh.

"While we hoped that popular revolt or coup would topple Saddam, neither the U.S. nor the countries of the region wished to see the breakup of the Iraqi state. We were concerned about the long-term balance of power at the head of the Gulf. Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep," and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs."

Reasons Not to Invade Iraq, By George Bush Sr.

"...furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-cold war world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the U.N.'s mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the U.S. could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different--and perhaps barren--outcome."

Clinton signed that move into law.

I believe he didn't, as a matter of fact. He just let it sit until it became law without signature.

Thats correct. I was recollecting from memory...which was wrong. It is law now though .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back