There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an embassy location dummy, its not worth those morons losing their life over.
You just made a fool of yourself. Moving thr embassy has many ramifications...the US is going against 1.7 billion muslims on this...is not a Palestinian matter is a Muslim one.
how is our moving the address of our embassy hurting Palestinians?
Jerusalem is a disputed territory by doing so we recognize that Israel has the right to occupyJerusalem. That's why the whole world is telling not to do...but since we are Israel's bitch , we did it and we open hall on ourselves.
how do we do that exactly? yell at the crowd of palestinians daily or something? I mean it's fking people in a building. that are american.
Just dont be surprised when you see Americans are killed all over the world and American interest is ambushed. We are thr only that backs Israel's crimes and get surprised when we get fucked.
----------------------------------- Smart Americans should stay in the USA if they fear for their lives 'issis' .

Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.
by that logic, Obama deserved his Nobel prize because he didn’t force anyone to riot. Dumbass.

Its an embassy location dummy, its not worth those morons losing their life over.
You just made a fool of yourself. Moving thr embassy has many ramifications...the US is going against 1.7 billion muslims on this...is not a Palestinian matter is a Muslim one.
how is our moving the address of our embassy hurting Palestinians?
Jerusalem is a disputed territory by doing so we recognize that Israel has the right to occupyJerusalem. That's why the whole world is telling not to do...but since we are Israel's bitch , we did it and we open hall on ourselves.

Israel has just as much----or even MORE of a right to own Jerusalem than do the whores
who lick the shit of the meccan rapist pig have a "right" to occupy Yathrib (now called medina)

how do we do that exactly? yell at the crowd of palestinians daily or something? I mean it's fking people in a building. that are american.
Just dont be surprised when you see Americans are killed all over the world and American interest is ambushed. We are thr only that backs Israel's crimes and get surprised when we get fucked.
they do today, why would it be different? how many americans are held in North Korea? do you know?
Why do we have to get hurt to protect a rogue like Israel? Why do we give them billions and not take care of our own? Why are always the only that protect their crimes?
why did we lose tens of thousands in WW2? You want their deaths to mean nothing?
didn't we sacrifice our men to save Jews?

Hadn't you heard? Nobel Peace Prizes are now reserved for minorities. Reparations, y'know.

Careful, libbie-chillens! Careless use the "orange" label might quality President Trump for a NPP on his unique colour alone.

they do today, why would it be different? how many americans are held in North Korea? do you know?
Why do we have to get hurt to protect a rogue like Israel? Why do we give them billions and not take care of our own? Why are always the only that protect their crimes?
why did we lose tens of thousands in WW2? You want their deaths to mean nothing?

no

no
then what did we sacrifice them for in Europe? And why did we bring the german's to trial?

We didn't fight the Russian's who were killing their own.

no
then what did we sacrifice them for in Europe?

England and France

no
then what did we sacrifice them for in Europe?

England and France
so we never fought for the Jews? hmmmmmmmm

/-----/ I never take a Jew hater at his word:
goyim
1. A Hebrew word used in the Jewish Scriptures (a.k.a. the Old Testament). The word literally means "nations," and is always used within these scriptures to refer to the nations of the world. Significantly, within the Old Testament, Judah (the Jewish nation) itself is called a "goy."
2. In the Old Testament, the Jews were called to be a nation separate from the other nations, which were all Pagan. And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called "goyim" as in "the nations" from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves.

I never take a Zionist at his word.

Zionists are the #1 issue, we defeated the Nazis, and Soviets.

Now it's time to defeat the Zionists, like we did the Nazis, and Soviets.
:puhleeze:

Zionists like W Bush, like H.W Bush, like LBJ, like Israel are the main killers in recent years, NOT Iran.

There is NO country of Palestine and has never been. There is NO culture of Palestine. Palestine is a fictitious propaganda plot to justify the murdering of Jewish children.

Does it not bother you that the KKK believes the same things as you?
Does it bother uou that your own attitude is no different? Congratulations on delegitimizing a people. That makes them easier to kill.
/----/ say what.jpg

Are you blaming Israel then?

The deaths today should be a clear demonstration of what putting our embassy in Jerusalem means to any future peace between the ME and Israel. If you're a neocon then most likely you are now frothing at the mouth over future wars.
why would I blame anyone other than the ones doing the killing? that's stupid. explain how a building can cause violence. You have failed to do that yet. A building that already existed for years.

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?
Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

Yes, by placing our embassy in Israel we are absolutely telling the Palestinians that we are in bed with the corrupt leadership of the Israeli PM.

Now, once again what advantage is there for the United States in making this move? Please answer.
Again, you keep repeating the lie that the US supports Israel regardless of what Israel does. If you want to engage in an honest conversation you have to begin by making honest statement, not by repeating baseless propaganda lines.

Never said that, liar. I told you how the Palestinians are going to take this. I believe the US government has now taken sides, something we are once again leaving our allies behind on and taking a very lonely road.

To answer your question, moving the embassy to Jerusalem establishes the integrity of US foreign policy, entirely absent for eight years, by righting a seventy year old wrong by the US in not moving its embassy to Jerusalem in 1949 when most of the world recognized western Jerusalem, where the embassy is now located, as sovereign Israeli territory.

Moving the embassy doesn't amount to any bit of integrity on our part. That's ridiculous. It puts on on one side and weakens our standing in certain parts of the world. It also invites yet more terrorism and puts more mistrust on our government from the ME.

Second, it advances the broader US policy of promoting regional peace in the ME by eliminating the bizarre refusal to recognize Israel's right to place its capital on land the US and most of the rest of the world already recognizes as sovereign Israeli land, so that the discourse on ME peace can move on to substantive issues and not remain bogged down on made up issue that stand in the way of peace. We can already see the benefits this is bringing to the region by the silence of the Sunni Arab nations on this move and by their increasing friendliness toward Israel.

You're nuts. There is nothing about this decision that promotes peace. The only country that is thrilled about us moving our embassy is Israel and probably Russia as they would love for us to be mired in conflict.

This move and other recent moves by the Trump administration - defunding UNWRA and demanding the end of the Martyr's Fund that finances terrorism against Jews - have served to isolate the Palestinian issue from broader ME peace considerations. The Arabs respect courage and despise cowardice and that's why the Sunni Arab states have embraced President Trump's ME policies and why they despised the craven Obama administration.

In your dreams.

why would I blame anyone other than the ones doing the killing? that's stupid. explain how a building can cause violence. You have failed to do that yet. A building that already existed for years.

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?
Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

Yes, by placing our embassy in Israel we are absolutely telling the Palestinians that we are in bed with the corrupt leadership of the Israeli PM.

Now, once again what advantage is there for the United States in making this move? Please answer.
Again, you keep repeating the lie that the US supports Israel regardless of what Israel does. If you want to engage in an honest conversation you have to begin by making honest statement, not by repeating baseless propaganda lines.

Never said that, liar. I told you how the Palestinians are going to take this. I believe the US government has now taken sides, something we are once again leaving our allies behind on and taking a very lonely road.

To answer your question, moving the embassy to Jerusalem establishes the integrity of US foreign policy, entirely absent for eight years, by righting a seventy year old wrong by the US in not moving its embassy to Jerusalem in 1949 when most of the world recognized western Jerusalem, where the embassy is now located, as sovereign Israeli territory.

Moving the embassy doesn't amount to any bit of integrity on our part. That's ridiculous. It puts on on one side and weakens our standing in certain parts of the world. It also invites yet more terrorism and puts more mistrust on our government from the ME.

Second, it advances the broader US policy of promoting regional peace in the ME by eliminating the bizarre refusal to recognize Israel's right to place its capital on land the US and most of the rest of the world already recognizes as sovereign Israeli land, so that the discourse on ME peace can move on to substantive issues and not remain bogged down on made up issue that stand in the way of peace. We can already see the benefits this is bringing to the region by the silence of the Sunni Arab nations on this move and by their increasing friendliness toward Israel.

You're nuts. There is nothing about this decision that promotes peace. The only country that is thrilled about us moving our embassy is Israel and probably Russia as they would love for us to be mired in conflict.

This move and other recent moves by the Trump administration - defunding UNWRA and demanding the end of the Martyr's Fund that finances terrorism against Jews - have served to isolate the Palestinian issue from broader ME peace considerations. The Arabs respect courage and despise cowardice and that's why the Sunni Arab states have embraced President Trump's ME policies and why they despised the craven Obama administration.

In your dreams.
it's a fking building. get over it.

In your dreams.

Doesn't really matter whether I 'get over it' or not, fucko.

Q. What would today's conservatives have called those who tossed all that tea in the Boston Harbor

A. Terrorists

Real patriots.

Pieces of shit like semen catcher have no concept of patriotism. It believes it is a "citizen of the world".

You can believe whatever you want. Please don't tell others what you think, that makes what you post incredulous.

As for you vulgar response, one must conclude you lack class and have the social status of a bum.

Montage: Past Presidents Promise to Move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem

“Jerusalem is still the capital of Israel and must remain an undivided city accessible to all.” Bill Clinton 1992

“As soon as I take office I will begin the process of moving the U.S. ambassador to the city Israel has chosen as its capital,’’ George W. Bush 2000

“I continue to say that Jerusalem will be the capital of Israel, and I have said that before, and I will say it again," Barrack Obama 2009

Three president's broken promises. Trump is the only president in 28 years to have actually followed through on the promise. Now the far left, who share an anti-semetic hatred of Israel, show themselves for what they are: David Duke-sounding bigots.

In your dreams.

Doesn't really matter whether I 'get over it' or not, fucko.
sure it does. cause you ain't got any skin in the game.

Schumer applauds Trump on moving US Embassy to Jerusalem

In a rare moment of agreement with President Trump, Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Monday praised the president for moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

“In a long overdue move, we have moved our embassy to Jerusalem. Every nation should have the right to choose its capital,” Schumer said in a statement. “I sponsored legislation to do this two decades ago, and I applaud President Trump for doing it.”

Montage: Past Presidents Promise to Move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem

“Jerusalem is still the capital of Israel and must remain an undivided city accessible to all.” Bill Clinton 1992

“As soon as I take office I will begin the process of moving the U.S. ambassador to the city Israel has chosen as its capital,’’ George W. Bush 2000

“I continue to say that Jerusalem will be the capital of Israel, and I have said that before, and I will say it again," Barrack Obama 2009

Three president's broken promises. Trump is the only president in 28 years to have actually followed through on the promise. Now the far left, who share an anti-semetic hatred of Israel, show themselves for what they are: David Duke-sounding bigots.

Not broken promises as contingencies need to be met by both sides. Hasn't happened but lets reward Israel anyway.

In a rare moment of agreement with President Trump, Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Monday praised the president for moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

“In a long overdue move, we have moved our embassy to Jerusalem. Every nation should have the right to choose its capital,” Schumer said in a statement. “I sponsored legislation to do this two decades ago, and I applaud President Trump for doing it.”

One data point, and one with a personal interest in the issue.

dude I fainted.

I have to give him kudos.

The far left has always stood in solitary with a religion based solely on their shared and deep hatred of America and Israel. Islam represents hatred of gays, oppression of women, and a cultural system that has produced a staggering percentage of incest births--but they hate Jews and America...and that is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back