There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
A god like Trump does not need a prize. he needs to kill more muzzie animals.

Schumer applauds Trump on moving US Embassy to Jerusalem

In a rare moment of agreement with President Trump, Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Monday praised the president for moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

“In a long overdue move, we have moved our embassy to Jerusalem. Every nation should have the right to choose its capital,” Schumer said in a statement. “I sponsored legislation to do this two decades ago, and I applaud President Trump for doing it.”

One data point, and one with a personal interest in the issue.

A personal interest in advancing Israel over a pseudo-state dedicated to terrorism, denying women rights, and oppressing and executing gays....

In a rare moment of agreement with President Trump, Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Monday praised the president for moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

“In a long overdue move, we have moved our embassy to Jerusalem. Every nation should have the right to choose its capital,” Schumer said in a statement. “I sponsored legislation to do this two decades ago, and I applaud President Trump for doing it.”

A personal interest in advancing Israel over a pseudo-state dedicated to terrorism, denying women rights, and oppressing and executing gays....
couldn't have said that better myself. thank you!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
\
Yeah, Trump is really gonna be heartbroken at not getting the same award given to Barry for achieving absolutely nothing. But I’m predicting from way out on a limb that president Trump won’t lose a wink of sleep over it.

I dunno. If the President is successful in denuclearizing NK it will be difficult for the Scandinavians not to give him the prize, especially after they gave Obama the prize simply for being black.

Really, the Scandinavians don't vote for the prizes, do you believe they do?

As a good liberal I'm always willing to aid those in need of instruction:

Nomination and Selection of Nobel Peace Prize Laureates

It's pretty issue to use the Internet to verify what one posts, unless one relies on their biases. If they do, they may be exposed by those who do check on posts for verification.

Reagan has it wrong; don't trust, verify!
Perhaps you should have read your link before posting it.

Selection of Nobel Laureates
The Norwegian Nobel Committee is responsible for the selection of eligible candidates and the choice of the Nobel Peace Prize Laureates. The Committee is composed of five members appointed by the Storting (Norwegian parliament). The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded in Oslo, Norway, not in Stockholm, Sweden, where the Nobel Prizes in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature and the Economics Prize are awarded.

Stupid ass. They've been killing each other over there for years.

That they have and nothing anyone does will stop it.

You can't cure stupid as the Op proves every damned day. LOL

The tragic results from the strategic blunder of invading and occupying an oil rich Arab nation that did not attack us or pose a serious threat to it's neighbor or the world's remaining superpower.

Boooooosh

Even Booooosh warned Booooooosh.

"While we hoped that popular revolt or coup would topple Saddam, neither the U.S. nor the countries of the region wished to see the breakup of the Iraqi state. We were concerned about the long-term balance of power at the head of the Gulf. Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep," and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs."

Reasons Not to Invade Iraq, By George Bush Sr.

"...furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-cold war world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the U.N.'s mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the U.S. could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different--and perhaps barren--outcome."
and why obammmy should never have left it.

Hogwash, he should have told them he was leaving at the end of 2009, better get your shit together.

Come on, they went to the UN to get us kicked out. Shoulda let those Shiite fucks protect themselves against the Sunnis animals. Unless you want renegotiate, we're outahere.

But the honorable Obama stuck to the terms President Bush signed.

Although under that agreement he could have left at any time.
hogwash, too funny. what happened when we left? tick tock.

No one was going to force us to leave. You don't think that do you? everyone knew what would happen if we left. and bammy took care of it for the world. Not america.
bak bak bak bak, chicken shit left.

You don't follow history much do you? You see after the invasion and occupation went horribly wrong, Bush had to crawl to the UN for help.......

It was a forgone conclusion before the invasion got underway.

How many more of our kids should we have sent to die or get maimed?

There is zero mentions of Palestine or Jerusalem in the Quaran. There are zero major holy sites in Israel. Jerusalem is mentioned over 600 times in the Bible.

Palestine as a country never existed in history. It is a propaganda plot created to justify the vile terrorist actions of the Arabs that flooded the borders after being soundly defeated by Israel.

There is no justification for the murderous actions taken by the pseudo-terror-state of 'Palestine'. The Muslims seeking martyrdom protesting against Israel deserve death.

The lefts on this thread have revealed themselves as bigots, parroting the talking points of the KKK and David Duke.

Stupid ass. They've been killing each other over there for years.

That they have and nothing anyone does will stop it.

You can't cure stupid as the Op proves every damned day. LOL
only if you move the US embassy to Jerusalem will they kill each other. come on man!

Death Toll Rising - Bigly .. Great day for Israel - BAD one for Palestinians.

Rocks just can't compete with tank fire

AP Updated 1 hr 57 mins ago
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip --

Israeli soldiers shot and killed at least 52 Palestinians during mass protests along the Gaza border on Monday. It was the deadliest day there since a devastating 2014 cross-border war and cast a shadow over Israel's festive inauguration of the new U.S. Embassy in contested Jerusalem.

In a show of anger fueled by the embassy move, protesters set tires on fire, sending plumes of black smoke into the air, and hurled stones toward Israeli troops across the border. Later on Monday, Israeli forces fired from tanks, sending protesters fleeing to take cover.

Last edited:
Boooooosh

"While we hoped that popular revolt or coup would topple Saddam, neither the U.S. nor the countries of the region wished to see the breakup of the Iraqi state. We were concerned about the long-term balance of power at the head of the Gulf. Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep," and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs."

"...furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-cold war world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the U.N.'s mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the U.S. could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land. It would have been a dramatically different--and perhaps barren--outcome."

Hogwash, he should have told them he was leaving at the end of 2009, better get your shit together.

Come on, they went to the UN to get us kicked out. Shoulda let those Shiite fucks protect themselves against the Sunnis animals. Unless you want renegotiate, we're outahere.

No one was going to force us to leave. You don't think that do you? everyone knew what would happen if we left. and bammy took care of it for the world. Not america.

You don't follow history much do you? You see after the invasion and occupation went horribly wrong, Bush had to crawl to the UN for help.......

well your way, those that went and died, died for nothing. Now we are doing it all over again. thanks bammy

why would I blame anyone other than the ones doing the killing? that's stupid. explain how a building can cause violence. You have failed to do that yet. A building that already existed for years.

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?
Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

Yes, by placing our embassy in Israel we are absolutely telling the Palestinians that we are in bed with the corrupt leadership of the Israeli PM.

Now, once again what advantage is there for the United States in making this move? Please answer.
Again, you keep repeating the lie that the US supports Israel regardless of what Israel does. If you want to engage in an honest conversation you have to begin by making honest statement, not by repeating baseless propaganda lines.

Never said that, liar. I told you how the Palestinians are going to take this. I believe the US government has now taken sides, something we are once again leaving our allies behind on and taking a very lonely road.

To answer your question, moving the embassy to Jerusalem establishes the integrity of US foreign policy, entirely absent for eight years, by righting a seventy year old wrong by the US in not moving its embassy to Jerusalem in 1949 when most of the world recognized western Jerusalem, where the embassy is now located, as sovereign Israeli territory.

Moving the embassy doesn't amount to any bit of integrity on our part. That's ridiculous. It puts on on one side and weakens our standing in certain parts of the world. It also invites yet more terrorism and puts more mistrust on our government from the ME.

Second, it advances the broader US policy of promoting regional peace in the ME by eliminating the bizarre refusal to recognize Israel's right to place its capital on land the US and most of the rest of the world already recognizes as sovereign Israeli land, so that the discourse on ME peace can move on to substantive issues and not remain bogged down on made up issue that stand in the way of peace. We can already see the benefits this is bringing to the region by the silence of the Sunni Arab nations on this move and by their increasing friendliness toward Israel.

You're nuts. There is nothing about this decision that promotes peace. The only country that is thrilled about us moving our embassy is Israel and probably Russia as they would love for us to be mired in conflict.

This move and other recent moves by the Trump administration - defunding UNWRA and demanding the end of the Martyr's Fund that finances terrorism against Jews - have served to isolate the Palestinian issue from broader ME peace considerations. The Arabs respect courage and despise cowardice and that's why the Sunni Arab states have embraced President Trump's ME policies and why they despised the craven Obama administration.

In your dreams.
I understand you are upset about the move, but you clearly don't know why.

Oh please Trump forced those freaks in Gaza to riot? You people are pathetic.
by that logic, Obama deserved his Nobel prize because he didn’t force anyone to riot. Dumbass.

Its an embassy location dummy, its not worth those morons losing their life over.
You just made a fool of yourself. Moving thr embassy has many ramifications...the US is going against 1.7 billion muslims on this...is not a Palestinian matter is a Muslim one.
how is our moving the address of our embassy hurting Palestinians?
Jerusalem is a disputed territory by doing so we recognize that Israel has the right to occupyJerusalem. That's why the whole world is telling not to do...but since we are Israel's bitch , we did it and we open hall on ourselves.

No, by doing so, we recognize that Jerusalem is disputed territory and make ourselves finally ACTUALLY neutral. Or did you not know that we already maintain a diplomatic building in Jerusalem for the purposes of dealing with the Palestinians?

Oh, but that doesn't fit with your anti-Semitic, "abuse the Jews or you're their bitch" narrative, does it?

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?
Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

Yes, by placing our embassy in Israel we are absolutely telling the Palestinians that we are in bed with the corrupt leadership of the Israeli PM.

Now, once again what advantage is there for the United States in making this move? Please answer.
Again, you keep repeating the lie that the US supports Israel regardless of what Israel does. If you want to engage in an honest conversation you have to begin by making honest statement, not by repeating baseless propaganda lines.

Never said that, liar. I told you how the Palestinians are going to take this. I believe the US government has now taken sides, something we are once again leaving our allies behind on and taking a very lonely road.

To answer your question, moving the embassy to Jerusalem establishes the integrity of US foreign policy, entirely absent for eight years, by righting a seventy year old wrong by the US in not moving its embassy to Jerusalem in 1949 when most of the world recognized western Jerusalem, where the embassy is now located, as sovereign Israeli territory.

Moving the embassy doesn't amount to any bit of integrity on our part. That's ridiculous. It puts on on one side and weakens our standing in certain parts of the world. It also invites yet more terrorism and puts more mistrust on our government from the ME.

Second, it advances the broader US policy of promoting regional peace in the ME by eliminating the bizarre refusal to recognize Israel's right to place its capital on land the US and most of the rest of the world already recognizes as sovereign Israeli land, so that the discourse on ME peace can move on to substantive issues and not remain bogged down on made up issue that stand in the way of peace. We can already see the benefits this is bringing to the region by the silence of the Sunni Arab nations on this move and by their increasing friendliness toward Israel.

You're nuts. There is nothing about this decision that promotes peace. The only country that is thrilled about us moving our embassy is Israel and probably Russia as they would love for us to be mired in conflict.

This move and other recent moves by the Trump administration - defunding UNWRA and demanding the end of the Martyr's Fund that finances terrorism against Jews - have served to isolate the Palestinian issue from broader ME peace considerations. The Arabs respect courage and despise cowardice and that's why the Sunni Arab states have embraced President Trump's ME policies and why they despised the craven Obama administration.

In your dreams.
I understand you are upset about the move, but you clearly don't know why.
sure they do. they were told to.

Boooooosh

Let's talk about history. The pseudo-terror-state of 'Palestine' is a recent fabrication, a tactic in a much broader Muslim aggression and war against Israel. Invented solely to appeal to western leftists like yourself, and it obvious succeeded.

The terror state routinely uses schools and children as shields while lobbying missiles at civilian targets.

You are sided with anti-semtic, homophobic, incest bred, women-hating terrorist over President Trump. Says volumes about your knowledge and understanding of history.

by that logic, Obama deserved his Nobel prize because he didn’t force anyone to riot. Dumbass.

Its an embassy location dummy, its not worth those morons losing their life over.
You just made a fool of yourself. Moving thr embassy has many ramifications...the US is going against 1.7 billion muslims on this...is not a Palestinian matter is a Muslim one.
Jerusalem is a disputed territory by doing so we recognize that Israel has the right to occupyJerusalem. That's why the whole world is telling not to do...but since we are Israel's bitch , we did it and we open hall on ourselves.

No, by doing so, we recognize that Jerusalem is disputed territory and make ourselves finally ACTUALLY neutral. Or did you not know that we already maintain a diplomatic building in Jerusalem for the purposes of dealing with the Palestinians?

Oh, but that doesn't fit with your anti-Semitic, "abuse the Jews or you're their bitch" narrative, does it?
In fact, the western part of the city where the US embassy is located is not disputed territory, not even by the PLO, which is what makes opposition to the move so bizarre.

Why would we remain neutral? You agree with the murerous, vile actions of incest bred savages that use their schools as shields. It is not disputed, there is not and has never been a country of Palestine, it is a fabrication.

You are a disciple of David Duke and sound eerily like the KKK.

Yep, can you guess Schumer's personal interests in praising this move? As a person who thinks and considers things, and does not rely on biases to make snap judgments, I feel the duty to correct posts such as yours. Here are the interests:
  • NY State has a large Jewish Population
  • Schumer is Jewish, and doesn't want to lose support in the Jewish community
  • Schumer (likely) wants to be Majority Leader of the Senate, come Jan. 2019
  • Schumer has his eye on the D. Nomination for President in 2020.

Yep, can you guess Schumer's personal interests in praising this move? As a person who thinks and considers things, and does not rely on biases to make snap judgments, I feel the duty to correct posts such as yours. Here are the interests:

You have shown yourself to be a hateful bigot. You are completely ignorant of history, side with incest savages that use their children as shields and do not seek peace.

And hey, moron, they have pontificated this point themselves at length.

"The Palestinian people does not exist. ... In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan ... cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

PLO leader Zuheir Mohsen tells the truth in 1977 about the invention of "Palestine"

Chuck may want to look at the polls. US Jews support a two state solution and knew this move would blow that out of the water.

Op-ed: It’s time Israelis understand that Trump’s decision to move the US embassy to Jerusalem aims to satisfy his evangelical supporters rather than the Jews. About 80 percent of the US Jewry sees the embassy move as a dangerous step which could negatively affect America’s position as a decent mediator between Israel and the Palestinians.​

Most US Jews oppose embassy move

Israel has offered numerous concessions that amounted to over 95% of the land the terrorist, incest savages that call themselves Palestinians. THEY DO NOT WANT PEACE.

:The thrust of his book is that Palestine is neither a country nor a state, but only a cause with the one-track purpose of getting rid of the Jews. By definition, a cause is not open to negotiation and compromise but has to be satisfied by absolute victory. A Palestinian ruler who struck a genuine bargain with Jews could expect to lose power and probably his life as well, as Anwar Sadat did. Yasser Arafat .. had the chance to transform Palestine into a state and a country but decided instead that the rewards from organising a cause would be greater."

David Pryce-Jones, Dec 2013, reviews State Of Failure: Yasser Arafat, Mahmoud Abbas, and the Unmaking of the Palestinian State (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back