There goes Donald Trump’s Nobel peace prize (37 dead as US Jerusalem embassy opens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
We should never do anything for fear that the haters in the region will riot and kill.

What a great way to paralyze a nation.

Who cares about the Nobel prize? They proved it is worthless when they gave it to Obama.
Frazier is a kook terrorist and that's exactly how he thinks and works.

If someone threatens you, you must capitulate. Otherwise you are causing that person to cause you violence.

It's the classic form of every terror regime the world has ever seen..and our schools teach our children to embrace it.
Yep. Its the classic 4-year-old response.

Look at what you made me do!

Except....he never resolved anything. He did only what W could ever dream of in terms of war adventures in the ME.

Please note the date he received it. How many invasions and occupations did he order? I mean at that time he hadn't even implemented any of Bushes Bug Out plan yet!

Are you kidding me? Arab spring, libya, syria. Seriously? You cant be this naive.

It was given in 2009.
Which raises the question, why didn't he get it sooner? After all, he'd been black all his life.
well half white.

Ashkenazi Jews are half White too, the other half is Semitic you know like Arabic?

Does it bother uou that your own attitude is no different? Congratulations on delegitimizing a people. That makes them easier to kill.

The shit I have seen carpet pilots do makes them easy to hate and kill.

If you don't hate people who want to kill you, and I assure you, they would love to saw your dense skull off your body with a dull piece of rusty steel, that's your choice.

I hate pieces of shit who believe blowing themselves up in crowds of innocent people at a market or voting location will get them into heaven where they can rape 72 virgins and little boys for eternity.

i dont think anyone likes terrorists. Hope that clears up your confusion.

Sure they do, I mean the IDF terrorists are loved by Protestant Brit Republicans.

Heck, they think the IDF needs more money, while Americans need less money on helping our own like you know on Healthcare.

As everyone predicted, moving that US Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem would cause death.
Before today, giving Donald Trump the Nobel peace prize was a bad idea. Now it is a super crazy idea.
Death toll update: 55 now
Hamas health ministry: Death toll from Gaza protests rises to 55
Identified as members of Hamas terrorist group.

Wonderful news. Just wonderful. Should be more.

Kill every single one of these incest-bred, backwards, murderous, vile, disgusting Mulsims.

Guess what the Palestinians say about the Israelis

That makes no sense. There is no connection between US aid to Israel and the conflict with the terrorist gangs who rule the Palestinians. US aid is intended to preserve peace between Israel and the Arab states, which it has largely done, and peace between Israel and the Palestinians can only come after there are deep reforms in the culture of the Palestinians.

Sure, there is plenty of evidence that our welfare payments contribute to Netty Neocon's continued assault on humanity.

CUT IT THE HELL OUT!

LIVE UPDATES

Jerusalem Embassy and Gaza Protests: 55 Palestinians Killed by Israeli Gunfire at Border

Over 2238 wounded, over 770 from live gunfire ■ 40,000 protesting at border ■ Israeli army bombs seven Hamas targets, readies for possible rocket fire from the Strip ■ U.S. embassy officially opens in Jerusalem

Jerusalem embassy and Gaza protests: 55 Palestinians killed by Israeli gunfire at border
I'm sure those numbers make Hamas very happy but there is no ratioanl basis for thinking it has anything to do with US aid to Israel, which has helped preserve peace between Israel and the Arab nations.

Not even one Democrat attended the U.S. Embassy dedication in Jerusalem today.
The Left Wingers seem to be very bitter about Trump’s success.

there is not and has never been a country of Palestine

What was the mandate England had after WWI? What did they call it?

English people caused almost all problems of the Modern World.

English people created the Israel problem.

English people created the Iran problems by English W Bush's stupid Neocon wars.

English people caused the Iraq problems, it's an artificial Oil Empire of the English Empire.

English LBJ created Genocide in Vietnam.

English people cause fake borders all over, causing genocides due to conflict.

The positive side is as I said before that it establishes the integrity of US foreign policy by formally recognizing facts that cannot be changed so that efforts to bring peace to the ME can move on to issues that can be changed, and it keeps the craziness and corruption of the Palestinian leadership from stalling efforts at a broader ME peace. The fact is, there is no negative side. By making this move, the US is establishing itself once again as the leading force on this issue.

There is zero integrity at play here, it's pandering to an extremely religious base. The US gains nothing to it's reputation and actually loses in it's ability to mediate peace in the future. If you think the Muslim world is going to say "Oh, OK, I guess this is off the table now" you would be mistaken.

How familiar are you with past peace processes, and what in your opinion should be done?

They haven't gone well and to be honest I'm not sure what the solution is, I don't feel the need to pretend what it is. I can tell you though that moving the embassy firmly puts us on team Israel and there is going to be even less trust for us to mediate any future peace. We basically took ourselves out of a leadership position on this.

The palls don’t want peace, so we SHOULD side with the Israelis

I think most of them do, just like I think most Israeli's do.

You know who wants war? Neocons who wanted to move the embassy.
Well, that's your fantasy and apparently it makes you happy, but there is no rational basis in fact or logic to support it.

Neocons are rejoicing today.

Anti-Semites and bigots, like yourself and David Duke (great company to be in), are livid today and desperately trying to spread fear and lies about what this really means. Just like how incredibly, stunningly WRONG your side has been since day one of Trump's presidency.

David Duke is a conservative.

I'm not antisemitic dingbat and you won't find any liberals in this thread who have said anything bad about jews. Where as you will find a conservative who really doesn't like jews who has posted in this thread. Then of course there are all the other anti-semitic conservatives who are steering way clear of this thread. Not sure why, can you think of a reason?

Wow. You are dumb. The far left and far right share their hatred of Jews do to a T. The fact you are completely ignorant of that says a lot.

The fact that you think a run of the mill American liberal hates jews is fucking hilarious.

he New York City borough with approximately 2.7 million people, not some far-flung hamlet in flyover country — went on an near-hour-long rant in which she accused Jews of conspiring to gentrify her district and steal her home. In the midst of this outburst, Diane Richardson reportedly referred to one of her rivals as the “the Jewish senator from southern Brooklyn.”

This incident comes not long after a DC Council member named Trayon White Sr., a Democrat who represents the Eighth Ward of the capital of the free world in the twenty-first century, posted a video offering some of his thoughts on how “the Rothschilds” were controlling the climate to squeeze money out of the oppressed.

A couple of things here, moron. For starters you're plagiarizing. The above portion of your post came from the Federalist. I'm not linking to it but you not crediting the source is pretty fucked up and you should immediately apologize. Probably banned but that's not my decision.

Secondly you found a couple of moronic politicians. One politician who also attacked Bill de Blasio for not sharing her opinion. An opinion that this lady doesn't appear to be getting much support with. And you say this while you were the one who brought up David Duke's name and without a hint of irony or humility considering Duke's political leanings.

The other one you....I mean whoever you plagiarized from brought up appears to just be a fucking nut.

David Duke :auiqs.jpg:
You fucking imbecile, he linked the source.

HJ is yet another fine example of the epic failure of our public schools.

No he didn't. There are links in his source you poor confused wingnut.

Are you blaming Israel then?

The deaths today should be a clear demonstration of what putting our embassy in Jerusalem means to any future peace between the ME and Israel. If you're a neocon then most likely you are now frothing at the mouth over future wars.
why would I blame anyone other than the ones doing the killing? that's stupid. explain how a building can cause violence. You have failed to do that yet. A building that already existed for years.

A building that was not the official U.S. embassy. You basically just told the Palestinians that we have and will always side with Israel no matter what it does and the Palestinians have zero claim to their most important religious shrines.

We will get more violence, we will probably see more terrorism and may be in more wars the further we go down this road. What are we getting in return? Why can none of you answer that simple question?
Still more nonsense. The US is not telling the Palestinians it will back Israel no matter what it does, but that the US will not be prevented from doing what is right by Palestinian threats of violence. No Islamic holy sites are threatened by this move. Notice that the Muslim states have very little to say about this.

Zionists are Goliath, and Palestine is David.

I hope that's how it ends.

Palestine worships a false god, allah, and a false prophet, mohammed, a child rapist, who crawled up out of a well. Palestine is not david.

Please learn something about the 3 largest religious faiths in the world.

All three, christian, jewish and muslim, worship THE SAME GOD.

The differences:

christians believe that jesus christ is the son of god/messiah returned to earth.

muslims: don't believe that jesus was the son of god/messiah returned to earth but believe that mohammad is the prophet or messenger of god.

jewish people believe that jesus christ wasn't the son of god/messiah returned to earth. Nor do they believe that mohammad is the prophet or messenger of god.

The word allah is just the arabic word for god. Just like the French word for god is dieu. The spanish word for god is dios. The italian word for god is dio.

All those words mean the same thing and is in reference to the same god.

Just because you don't follow the muslim faith doesn't mean it's not a real faith.

If you want people to respect your faith you might want to learn about your faith and respect other people's faith. You get what you give. No one respects and tolerates someone who doesn't respect and tolerate them.

I'm sure those numbers make Hamas very happy but there is no ratioanl basis for thinking it has anything to do with US aid to Israel, which has helped preserve peace between Israel and the Arab nations.

NONSENSE ^ ^ ^ :rolleyes:

Not even one Democrat attended the U.S. Embassy dedication in Jerusalem today.
The Left Wingers seem to be very bitter about Trump’s success.

No one cares what that stupid English Liberal scum in your Icon supports.

1.) Zionism wars for Israel = Leftist.

You fight for a Left Wing Israel, and not a Right Wing Iran.

2.) Reagan gave Amnesty to millions of Mexicans . - Leftist Liberal.

You stupid f*cking Anglo dregs tolerate it all, because you're stupid, worthless, beta cucks who can't think for themselves.

Anti-Semites and bigots, like yourself and David Duke (great company to be in), are livid today and desperately trying to spread fear and lies about what this really means. Just like how incredibly, stunningly WRONG your side has been since day one of Trump's presidency.

I'm not antisemitic dingbat and you won't find any liberals in this thread who have said anything bad about jews. Where as you will find a conservative who really doesn't like jews who has posted in this thread. Then of course there are all the other anti-semitic conservatives who are steering way clear of this thread. Not sure why, can you think of a reason?

Wow. You are dumb. The far left and far right share their hatred of Jews do to a T. The fact you are completely ignorant of that says a lot.

The fact that you think a run of the mill American liberal hates jews is fucking hilarious.

he New York City borough with approximately 2.7 million people, not some far-flung hamlet in flyover country — went on an near-hour-long rant in which she accused Jews of conspiring to gentrify her district and steal her home. In the midst of this outburst, Diane Richardson reportedly referred to one of her rivals as the “the Jewish senator from southern Brooklyn.”

This incident comes not long after a DC Council member named Trayon White Sr., a Democrat who represents the Eighth Ward of the capital of the free world in the twenty-first century, posted a video offering some of his thoughts on how “the Rothschilds” were controlling the climate to squeeze money out of the oppressed.

A couple of things here, moron. For starters you're plagiarizing. The above portion of your post came from the Federalist. I'm not linking to it but you not crediting the source is pretty fucked up and you should immediately apologize. Probably banned but that's not my decision.

Secondly you found a couple of moronic politicians. One politician who also attacked Bill de Blasio for not sharing her opinion. An opinion that this lady doesn't appear to be getting much support with. And you say this while you were the one who brought up David Duke's name and without a hint of irony or humility considering Duke's political leanings.

The other one you....I mean whoever you plagiarized from brought up appears to just be a fucking nut.

Therefore, it isn't plagiarized.

Like a typical illiterate imbecile, you think that you can claim it's plagiarism because he failed to use quotation marks.

And you are wrong. It's not plagiarism when he actually provided the links to the material provided..regardless of the quotes.

The lack of quotes is just a simple typo..and should be fixed. It would get a stern red mark on a college paper...

But it won't get you kicked out of school. Because it doesn't meet the bar that you have to go over for it to be real "plagiarism".

Nice try, though.

Do you know that you are frustratingly stupid? He posted two paragraphs from a source he didn't provide a link to. End of story.

Uhhh, and you're blaming Trump for that?! Yikes! Ah, yes: If Trump had just continued the policy of cow-towing to intolerant Muslims and Muslim terrorists and had left the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv, all this would not have happened, right?

Do you know that you are frustratingly stupid? He posted two paragraphs from a source he didn't provide a link to. End of story.

He did provide the link, sweetie.

Per you: "There are links in his source"

Yup and that works. The piece is linked to the source from which he lifted it.

Of course to link things in such a manner assumes a degree of intelligence and literacy that most leftist internetters lack...

But giving you too much credit still isn't plagiarism.

Keep in mind, we aren't in a fake school now. So this silliness, which is meant to derail the discussion and avoid discussion of material, won't wash.

Last edited:

He did provide the link, sweetie.

Really? Where is the link to the Federalist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back