There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight

I never bought into the "birther" nonsense, Joey but I suspect that I know why it all got started! I think Barry lied his skinny little black ass off about where he was born when he was applying to colleges. He told THEM that he was a foreign student because they get financial aid benefits and special treatment by admissions! That's how the whole "birther" thing got started. It's why Barry's college records were guarded more closely than the nuclear launch codes!

Obama never claimed to be a foreign student. This is another lie.

Oh the po po babieeeeee! yeah, that was so much worse than a three year witch hunt by people with the power to indict you and everyone you know.

What a moron.

Actually, it was.

Trump and the people around him are corrupt. That's why they keep getting indicted.

Hey, maybe we can cut a deal. Trump agrees to step down, we agree not to prosecute him after he loses. Worked with Nixon.
Only a certifiable moron would claim that was worse. No one is surprised that you stepped up. Trump won't be making any deals with the coup conspirators.

I never bought into the "birther" nonsense, Joey but I suspect that I know why it all got started! I think Barry lied his skinny little black ass off about where he was born when he was applying to colleges. He told THEM that he was a foreign student because they get financial aid benefits and special treatment by admissions! That's how the whole "birther" thing got started. It's why Barry's college records were guarded more closely than the nuclear launch codes!

He did claim to be from Kenya.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
ou think Cuomo is going to be praised for his performance? LOL You probably think De Blasio's doing a bang up job in New York City too...don't you, Joey? I suppose Mayor Lightfoot is a winner in Chicago? The Mayor of Portland? Just how ridiculous do you want to get today, Joey!

Every last one of them is better than Trump.

Yes, Joe, you've mentioned your Democrat racist attitude that blacks are inferior to whites and can't handle being criticized as if they were white. Obama simply can't be treated like Kerry, Bill, Hillary, Chuck, Nancy, Al, Harry or the other white Democrats. He's black, he can't handle that. Yeah ...

He wasn't treated like all those white folks.

None of those white folks had to put up with racist conspiracy theories that they weren't born here.

Obama started it when he told his publisher in 1991 he was born in Kenya. His wife was second, she said Kenya was her husband's "home country." Then the Hillary campaign picked it up in 2008. Those were the first three

None of them started those conspiracy theories either like Obama who was the first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya. What a dumb ass. Who gets their own country of birth wrong? Obama. Obama and .... I draw a blank

Again, see the article above. Obama never claimed to be a foreign student.

I never said he did claim to be a foreign student

"Barack Obama’s student records from Occidental College remain unreleased. He has not chosen to make them public, nor has any court ordered the school to release them."
Like I said, Joey...more closely guarded than the nuclear launch codes!

"Barack Obama’s student records from Occidental College remain unreleased. He has not chosen to make them public, nor has any court ordered the school to release them."

Uh, guy, everyone's student records are confidential. When I was in college, some idiot tried to release my records to a college newspaper, the university was in a panic because they knew I could have sued their pants off.

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that thenation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

Wholly shit if that was O'bummer's message PROGS are really fucked now.

They don't have a chance anyway short of media and "special elections", and Trump headed those off to some extent and they're still battling. Even PROGS I talk too are disgusted with the Demonicrats. Never mind Trump, look what the Demonicrats came up with for POTUS for starts. Dems are toast.

I agree. I have Dem friends who will be voting for Trump as they consider Biden no where near what a POTUS should be. Hell most of them think he's senile.

They also know how great the country was before the Covid bullshit. UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a great economy with Trump at the helm. God knows what will happen if Biden wins. He sure ain't no Trump.

Did you see how many Republicans came out spoke against this moron? Group of Republicans in Arizona are voting for Biden.
Two former US president Obama & Clinton spoke against Trump. Bush and Carter are voting for Biden.

You got that right Biden is no Trump. Your 10 yo boy lie like hell most of the time. One of his press conference last week. He was asked if he regret all the lies he made right in his face. He avoided that question. How many times in press conference when he was fact checked. He ran away like a coward dog. Trump is an embarrassment and laughing stock around the world.
How true and the Trump minions are cult like in their following of a President who prefers the government of Russia more than our Constitutional Democracy. He has been openly envious of Putin and Kim Jong Un. If that does not bother you, you are not a good American.

This moron blasted just about every one including his own people that works directly to him in public. But you never heard a single words blasting Putin. Even presented with evidence that Putin rape our 2016 election. Putin is puppet master.

He was warned again by his own intelligence agencies that Putin is now engage in 2020 election interference. NOT a single word from this weakling president against Putin. Biden warned the Russians that there will be consequences if they interfere in 2020 election. That is a true leader we need. Not this moron pretending to be president.

Go BIDEN this country need you to bring back normalcy or restore decency and respect around the world.

the russians are not significant factors. they don't deserve comment.

a bigger factor, is the violent mobs in the streets.

Since you are a Russian lover, an enemy of US, always up to no good against US. They deserve attention.

Violent mobs in the streets started when Lloyd was murdered by white cops in the street. Against police brutalities. Trump don’t have a clue and doesn’t even know how to address the crisis. But he has the time to play golf and post photo op.
We have 3 crisis the Pandemic Coronavirus, economy and racism. Trump is so incompetent not capable of addressing any of these issues. But he has the time to promote Qanon.

1. it is funny to see leftards like yourself red baiting. dismissed.

2. the spark for the mobs, don't care. i do care about the impact of the violent mobs.

3. diseases arise and hit and pass. Trump has done fine.

4. Racism is a crisis. the BLM mobs are certainly motivated by racism and hatred of white people.

5 The mobs are a crisis for the cities and the states. Unless you want Trump to address the fact that you dems are in open insurrection, again?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... Just total HOGWASH. Trump displayed over and over he is racist dog.
As far as BLM, racism crisis. Trump done nothing NADA to address the crisis. Threatening people over and over. Except fighting with mayors and governors instead of working with them. Trump displayed inept and incompetent. Just incase you don’t know Trump destroyed this country.

You really are funny and a total idiot. Trump sent Federal agents in to protect Federal buildings and the knuckleheads that run those cities threw a fit. The same knuckleheads who allowed the rioters to burn and loot. They told their police department to stand down. Trump threatened no one. Rioters have been in Portland 80 days burning and looting.

LMAO Before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and there were jobs all across this country. The economy was doing great and if that's your idea of destroying the country I'll take it every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

You really are a clueless imbecile.

Uh, guy, everyone's student records are confidential. When I was in college, some idiot tried to release my records to a college newspaper, the university was in a panic because they knew I could have sued their pants off.
Not everyone runs for President based on their "performance" in college, Joey! Barack Obama's entire life is based off one thing...his being named the first black President of the Harvard Law Review...without that he's nothing. No book deal...no cushy job at a prestigious Chicago law firm...no teaching gig at the University of Chicago...and no meteoric political career! His whole life is based off the narrative that he was this incredible mind that was so exceptional that he overcame incredible odds to become President!
Yet when you examine his life without rose colored glasses the narrative becomes more myth than reality. He's the guy who got into Columbia after partying for two years at Occidental. He's the guy who got into Harvard Law School after not making Dean's List at Columbia! He's the guy who benefitted from the change in how the President of the Law Review was selected...basing it not on class ranking but on a written essay. He's the only President of the Law Review that never writes a single article that was published IN the Law Review and his essay that won him the position has never seen the light of day! He's the guy who's "career" as a lawyer is nondescript. He's the guy who never published any scholarly works when at his university teaching position. He's the guy who when he was elected to the Illinois State government didn't get a single law he proposed passed in the first two years he was in the legislature! He's the guy who was given other's legislative work by the black "Godfather" of Chicago, Emile Jones to sign his name to!
All of THAT, Joey...is how we got saddled with one of the most inept Presidents that we've ever had! A man who's foreign policy motto was "Leading From Behind" and who's total lack of any expertise with economics gave us the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression!

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that thenation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

Wholly shit if that was O'bummer's message PROGS are really fucked now.

They don't have a chance anyway short of media and "special elections", and Trump headed those off to some extent and they're still battling. Even PROGS I talk too are disgusted with the Demonicrats. Never mind Trump, look what the Demonicrats came up with for POTUS for starts. Dems are toast.

I agree. I have Dem friends who will be voting for Trump as they consider Biden no where near what a POTUS should be. Hell most of them think he's senile.

They also know how great the country was before the Covid bullshit. UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a great economy with Trump at the helm. God knows what will happen if Biden wins. He sure ain't no Trump.

Did you see how many Republicans came out spoke against this moron? Group of Republicans in Arizona are voting for Biden.
Two former US president Obama & Clinton spoke against Trump. Bush and Carter are voting for Biden.

You got that right Biden is no Trump. Your 10 yo boy lie like hell most of the time. One of his press conference last week. He was asked if he regret all the lies he made right in his face. He avoided that question. How many times in press conference when he was fact checked. He ran away like a coward dog. Trump is an embarrassment and laughing stock around the world.
How true and the Trump minions are cult like in their following of a President who prefers the government of Russia more than our Constitutional Democracy. He has been openly envious of Putin and Kim Jong Un. If that does not bother you, you are not a good American.

This moron blasted just about every one including his own people that works directly to him in public. But you never heard a single words blasting Putin. Even presented with evidence that Putin rape our 2016 election. Putin is puppet master.

He was warned again by his own intelligence agencies that Putin is now engage in 2020 election interference. NOT a single word from this weakling president against Putin. Biden warned the Russians that there will be consequences if they interfere in 2020 election. That is a true leader we need. Not this moron pretending to be president.

Go BIDEN this country need you to bring back normalcy or restore decency and respect around the world.

the russians are not significant factors. they don't deserve comment.

a bigger factor, is the violent mobs in the streets.

Since you are a Russian lover, an enemy of US, always up to no good against US. They deserve attention.

Violent mobs in the streets started when Lloyd was murdered by white cops in the street. Against police brutalities. Trump don’t have a clue and doesn’t even know how to address the crisis. But he has the time to play golf and post photo op.
We have 3 crisis the Pandemic Coronavirus, economy and racism. Trump is so incompetent not capable of addressing any of these issues. But he has the time to promote Qanon.

1. it is funny to see leftards like yourself red baiting. dismissed.

2. the spark for the mobs, don't care. i do care about the impact of the violent mobs.

3. diseases arise and hit and pass. Trump has done fine.

4. Racism is a crisis. the BLM mobs are certainly motivated by racism and hatred of white people.

5 The mobs are a crisis for the cities and the states. Unless you want Trump to address the fact that you dems are in open insurrection, again?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... Just total HOGWASH. Trump displayed over and over he is racist dog.
As far as BLM, racism crisis. Trump done nothing NADA to address the crisis. Threatening people over and over. Except fighting with mayors and governors instead of working with them. Trump displayed inept and incompetent. Just incase you don’t know Trump destroyed this country.

You really are funny and a total idiot. Trump sent Federal agents in to protect Federal buildings and the knuckleheads that run those cities threw a fit. The same knuckleheads who allowed the rioters to burn and loot. They told their police department to stand down. Trump threatened no one. Rioters have been in Portland 80 days burning and looting.

LMAO Before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and there were jobs all across this country. The economy was doing great and if that's your idea of destroying the country I'll take it every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

You really are a clueless imbecile.

When they got there, they also wen to Rentavan and rented vans so they could go into the streets and "Catch and Release" (Kidnap) Citizens. And they did it without the required State Fishing License.

Not everyone runs for President based on their "performance" in college, Joey! Barack Obama's entire life is based off one thing...his being named the first black President of the Harvard Law Review...without that he's nothing. No book deal...no cushy job at a prestigious Chicago law firm...no teaching gig at the University of Chicago...and no meteoric political career! His whole life is based off the narrative that he was this incredible mind that was so exceptional that he overcame incredible odds to become President!

Actually, his story is pretty impressive, but I know, I know, you are sooo upset a black man is more accomplished than you are.

The point is, he did get elected to the IL Legislature... and to the Senate.

A lot of his progress to the Presidency was based on making smart calls. For instance, when he ran against the Iraq War in 2004, it wasn't a popular decision, but he made a principled stand. By 2008, that paid dividends, when the country was against the war, but Hillary and Biden had to explain why they gave Bush a blank check.

He also had a bit of luck, too. His 2004 Senate Run was smoothed over by the fact that his main opponents were exposed as wife-beaters.

All of THAT, Joey...is how we got saddled with one of the most inept Presidents that we've ever had! A man who's foreign policy motto was "Leading From Behind" and who's total lack of any expertise with economics gave us the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression!

Yawn, buddy, your racism is going to really make you ill.

Thing is, Obama accomplished all that he did coming from a VERY modest background. His family wasn't Rich like Trump or Bush's. He accomplished all those things DESPITE being from humble beginnings, and despite living in an openly racist country.

Most people would rather have the 2016 Economy than the 2020 economy. Trump fails the Are you Better Off test.

Yet when you examine his life without rose colored glasses the narrative becomes more myth than reality. He's the guy who got into Columbia after partying for two years at Occidental. He's the guy who got into Harvard Law School after not making Dean's List at Columbia! He's the guy who benefitted from the change in how the President of the Law Review was selected...basing it not on class ranking but on a written essay. He's the only President of the Law Review that never writes a single article that was published IN the Law Review and his essay that won him the position has never seen the light of day! He's the guy who's "career" as a lawyer is nondescript. He's the guy who never published any scholarly works when at his university teaching position. He's the guy who when he was elected to the Illinois State government didn't get a single law he proposed passed in the first two years he was in the legislature! He's the guy who was given other's legislative work by the black "Godfather" of Chicago, Emile Jones to sign his name to!
More ODS nonsense.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Obama didn't make the dean's list at Columbia because he wwasn't there long enough to qualify regardless of his grades. Meanwhile, he went on to graduate magna cut laud from Harvard Law School.

And he didn't have a single article published in the Harvard Law Review because students don't publish articles in the Harvard Law Review. Professors and judges do. Even worse, you've been shown this before. So for you to continue with this nonsense is nothing but you lying.

More ODS nonsense.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Obama didn't make the dean's list at Columbia because he wwasn't there long enough to qualify regardless of his grades. Meanwhile, he went on to graduate magna cut laud from Harvard Law School.

And he didn't have a single article published in the Harvard Law Review because students don't publish articles in the Harvard Law Review. Professors and judges do. Even worse, you've been shown this before. So for you to continue with this nonsense is nothing but you lying.

Well, that's why we call him OlDeStyle.

More ODS nonsense.
icon_rolleyes.gif

<crickets>

Forum List

Back