There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight

I'm going by weekly data. Daily data is virtually irrelevant. It's not deaths that happened on a day, it's deaths reported on a day. Some data is reported weekly so it appears a weeks worth of deaths happened in a day. You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Also, I changed it from less than a third to less than a half because the rate went up as more data came in. But it's still less than half and you ignorantly said it's the same

Weekly/ Daily? WTF difference does it make. Do your own damn weekly averaging if it blows yer skirt up. I proved that you are full of CRAP.

I just explained that to you. How stupid are you? See the highlights above

You couldn't explain hopscotch to a 6 year old. Take your BS and shove it. :)

See, you don't know the basics of what you won't shut up about. If you had any idea what you were talking about you'd know that the deaths are when they are REPORTED not when they occurred. You don't know that. And you'd know that reporting intervals are all different, many are not even reported daily. You're just an intellectual light weight blowing smoke out your ass. You know nothing of what you are talking about

Learn something Goober
Perspective: Trumper's are demanding we believe COVID-19 cases and deaths are going down while specific data indicates cases and deaths are going up. Fortunately, we live in a time when we have both facts and alternate facts.

You're still lying. Deaths are less than half what they were at the peak in April.

John Adams: Facts are stubborn things

Ben Shapiro: Facts don't care about your feelings
So, when cases and deaths increase from day to day or week to week you use some distorted weird calculus for determining cases and deaths are going down, even though the numbers have risen.

It's called willful ignorance and denial of facts. Not once did that one back up his ridiculous contentions (deaths have dropped by over 1/2) with a credible link. Pretty sad.

You can't find CDC statistics on the freaking internet? How pathetic are you?

OK, I'll do a simple search for you and Google something you're too butt lazy to look up on your own. But first you have to commit to admitting you were wrong when I do. Leftists cry for links then ignore them when you get them. Homey don't play that game. Deal? Though even when leftists make that deal you then turn around and renege on it. But I'll give you one chance. Let me know if you really need CDC statistics looked up for you and confirm you'll admit you were wrong if I do

I'm going by weekly data. Daily data is virtually irrelevant. It's not deaths that happened on a day, it's deaths reported on a day. Some data is reported weekly so it appears a weeks worth of deaths happened in a day. You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Also, I changed it from less than a third to less than a half because the rate went up as more data came in. But it's still less than half and you ignorantly said it's the same

Weekly/ Daily? WTF difference does it make. Do your own damn weekly averaging if it blows yer skirt up. I proved that you are full of CRAP.

See, you don't know the basics of what you won't shut up about. If you had any idea what you were talking about you'd know that the deaths are when they are REPORTED not when they occurred. You don't know that. And you'd know that reporting intervals are all different, many are not even reported daily. You're just an intellectual light weight blowing smoke out your ass. You know nothing of what you are talking about

Learn something Goober
Perspective: Trumper's are demanding we believe COVID-19 cases and deaths are going down while specific data indicates cases and deaths are going up. Fortunately, we live in a time when we have both facts and alternate facts.

You're still lying. Deaths are less than half what they were at the peak in April.

So, when cases and deaths increase from day to day or week to week you use some distorted weird calculus for determining cases and deaths are going down, even though the numbers have risen.

Taking a weekly average is "some sort of distorted weird calculus" to you? Seriously? Maybe you shouldn't have stopped taking math in the third grade. I know, I know, hindsight is always 20/20.

Wow

You can't add up the dailys to give you a weekly?

Wow

How do you possibly get that out of what I said? So you not only didn't take math past the third grade you didn't take reading either? Did you drop out entirely?

YOU said taking a weekly average is "some sort of distorted weird calculus" to you. I didn't say that, I said it was simple.

And your own article told you what I did that dailies aren't the date the deaths happened on, it's the date they were reported. And it also told you they aren't reported daily.

Really, you can't even read your own links?

Learn something Goober

Taking a weekly average is "some sort of distorted weird calculus" to you? Seriously? Maybe you shouldn't have stopped taking math in the third grade. I know, I know, hindsight is always 20/20.

Wow
Your continuous postings indicate you are one of those people who ignore articulating responses but are rather highly reliable on juvenile insults. Meantime, once again, try and explain how a number which increases over time is according to trumpoholic time actually going down.

Learn something Goober

Wow

Wow

How do you possibly get that out of what I said? So you not only didn't take math past the third grade you didn't take reading either? Did you drop out entirely?

YOU said taking a weekly average is "some sort of distorted weird calculus" to you. I didn't say that, I said it was simple.

And your own article told you what I did that dailies aren't the date the deaths happened on, it's the date they were reported. And it also told you they aren't reported daily.

Who cares whether the dailies perfectly reflect what happened that day?
If you add them up over a seven day period, that will give you your beloved weekly.
Which also proves that we are now running on an even keel with April and May if not worse.
And spare me the second grade insults mmmk Skippy?

Learn something Goober

Wow
Your continuous postings indicate you are one of those people who ignore articulating responses but are rather highly reliable on juvenile insults. Meantime, once again, try and explain how a number which increases over time is according to trumpoholic time actually going down.

First of all, ass hat. Want to whine about insults, stop doing them. Just read above where you call me a "Goober" and a "Trumper." Then you whine when you get it back?

OK, talk about ignoring responses. You said you noticed that I stopped saying deaths are less than a third and now I say they are less than half. I said rates went up. You already asked me that. Now you're asking me why I'm not saying what I already said.

I'm citing .... CDC .... statistics. Did you ever find them or you still want them spoon fed? Again, I agreed to spoon feed them to you, but you must commit to that when I do you admit you were wrong and I was right that they are less than half

Learn something Goober

Wow

Wow

Who cares whether the dailies perfectly reflect what happened that day?
If you add them up over a seven day period, that will give you your beloved weekly.
Which also proves that we are now running on an even keel with April and May if not worse.
And spare me the second grade insults mmmk Skippy?

It's pretty funny how leftists constantly insult anyone you disagree with and whine about insults. You really don't hear it when you do it, do you? It's called borderline personality disorder

Learn something Goober

Wow

First of all, ass hat. Want to whine about insults, stop doing them. Just read above where you call me a "Goober" and a "Trumper." Then you whine when you get it back?

OK, talk about ignoring responses. You said you noticed that I stopped saying deaths are less than a third and now I say they are less than half. I said rates went up. You already asked me that. Now you're asking me why I'm not saying what I already said.

I'm citing .... CDC .... statistics. Did you ever find them or you still want them spoon fed? Again, I agreed to spoon feed them to you, but you must commit to that when I do you admit you were wrong and I was right that they are less than half

Since deaths are no longer reported to the CDC, we cannot trust CDC numbers. The only accurate numbers come from reporters who speak to medical professionals at each hospital. You're "less than half" storyline has failed.

Learn something Goober

Wow

Since deaths are no longer reported to the CDC, we cannot trust CDC numbers. The only accurate numbers come from reporters who speak to medical professionals at each hospital. You're "less than half" storyline has failed.
How does CDC report the number of deaths each day if they are no longer reported to them?

Learn something Goober

Wow

Dr. Love: The CDC isn't credible, reporters who talk to people are:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Obama's entire administration was the slowest recovery from a recession in modern economic history, Joey!

But it was still a recovery, bud. We never had a recession as BAD as 2008 up to that point.

His numbers would have REALLY sucked if it wasn't for the oil and natural gas boom that he not only had nothing to do with but actually did everything he could to prevent!

Very few people worked inthat industry, it didn't make that much of a difference.

His "Leading From Behind" foreign policy allowed ISIS to rape and pillage their way across much of the Middle East! His withdrawing of US combat troops against the advice of his military leaders caused the deaths of tens of thousands and the forced migration of millions of refugees!

Naw, man, what Caused ISIS was Bush toppling Saddam and then not securing millions of weapons because the NRA had him terrified of ever admitting gun confiscation might be a good thing.

He withdrew combat troops because 1) We didn't want to be there and 2) The Iraqis didn't want us around.

But ultimately, it was kind of on the Iraqis to get their shit together, not us.

His "signature" policy initiative ObamaCare was literally designed to fail by those who wrote it!

You mean Mitt Romney? You know, the guy who came up with the original version which you guys were all for UNTIL THE BLACK GUY DID IT!!!

Mediocre? Mediocre is being generous, Joey! None of that has ANYTHING to do with Barack Obama's skin color! You bring that up because playing the race card is what you do when you don't have an argument that's sound.

Naw, man, the fact that you guys are STILL butthurt over Obama (who frankly looks like the "Good old days" compared to the shitstorm we are currently in) is because he was a black man who'd accomplished more than you ever will.

Yeah right, Joey! Cuomo doesn't count anyone that died at a hospital after contracting the virus in a nursing home as a death that occurred at a nursing home! He literally sentenced thousands of elderly New Yorkers to death with his policy and you know it!

Actually, Schools of government in the future will praise Cuomo and condemn Trump's inaction and incompetence.

Obama's entire administration was the slowest recovery from a recession in modern economic history, Joey!

But it was still a recovery, bud. We never had a recession as BAD as 2008 up to that point.

His numbers would have REALLY sucked if it wasn't for the oil and natural gas boom that he not only had nothing to do with but actually did everything he could to prevent!

Very few people worked inthat industry, it didn't make that much of a difference.

His "Leading From Behind" foreign policy allowed ISIS to rape and pillage their way across much of the Middle East! His withdrawing of US combat troops against the advice of his military leaders caused the deaths of tens of thousands and the forced migration of millions of refugees!

Naw, man, what Caused ISIS was Bush toppling Saddam and then not securing millions of weapons because the NRA had him terrified of ever admitting gun confiscation might be a good thing.

He withdrew combat troops because 1) We didn't want to be there and 2) The Iraqis didn't want us around.

But ultimately, it was kind of on the Iraqis to get their shit together, not us.

His "signature" policy initiative ObamaCare was literally designed to fail by those who wrote it!

You mean Mitt Romney? You know, the guy who came up with the original version which you guys were all for UNTIL THE BLACK GUY DID IT!!!

Mediocre? Mediocre is being generous, Joey! None of that has ANYTHING to do with Barack Obama's skin color! You bring that up because playing the race card is what you do when you don't have an argument that's sound.

Naw, man, the fact that you guys are STILL butthurt over Obama (who frankly looks like the "Good old days" compared to the shitstorm we are currently in) is because he was a black man who'd accomplished more than you ever will.

Yeah right, Joey! Cuomo doesn't count anyone that died at a hospital after contracting the virus in a nursing home as a death that occurred at a nursing home! He literally sentenced thousands of elderly New Yorkers to death with his policy and you know it!

Actually, Schools of government in the future will praise Cuomo and condemn Trump's inaction and incompetence.
You think Cuomo is going to be praised for his performance? LOL You probably think De Blasio's doing a bang up job in New York City too...don't you, Joey? I suppose Mayor Lightfoot is a winner in Chicago? The Mayor of Portland? Just how ridiculous do you want to get today, Joey!

Yes, Joe, you've mentioned your Democrat racist attitude that blacks are inferior to whites and can't handle being criticized as if they were white. Obama simply can't be treated like Kerry, Bill, Hillary, Chuck, Nancy, Al, Harry or the other white Democrats. He's black, he can't handle that. Yeah ...

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that thenation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

Wholly shit if that was O'bummer's message PROGS are really fucked now.

They don't have a chance anyway short of media and "special elections", and Trump headed those off to some extent and they're still battling. Even PROGS I talk too are disgusted with the Demonicrats. Never mind Trump, look what the Demonicrats came up with for POTUS for starts. Dems are toast.

I agree. I have Dem friends who will be voting for Trump as they consider Biden no where near what a POTUS should be. Hell most of them think he's senile.

They also know how great the country was before the Covid bullshit. UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a great economy with Trump at the helm. God knows what will happen if Biden wins. He sure ain't no Trump.

Did you see how many Republicans came out spoke against this moron? Group of Republicans in Arizona are voting for Biden.
Two former US president Obama & Clinton spoke against Trump. Bush and Carter are voting for Biden.

You got that right Biden is no Trump. Your 10 yo boy lie like hell most of the time. One of his press conference last week. He was asked if he regret all the lies he made right in his face. He avoided that question. How many times in press conference when he was fact checked. He ran away like a coward dog. Trump is an embarrassment and laughing stock around the world.
How true and the Trump minions are cult like in their following of a President who prefers the government of Russia more than our Constitutional Democracy. He has been openly envious of Putin and Kim Jong Un. If that does not bother you, you are not a good American.

This moron blasted just about every one including his own people that works directly to him in public. But you never heard a single words blasting Putin. Even presented with evidence that Putin rape our 2016 election. Putin is puppet master.

He was warned again by his own intelligence agencies that Putin is now engage in 2020 election interference. NOT a single word from this weakling president against Putin. Biden warned the Russians that there will be consequences if they interfere in 2020 election. That is a true leader we need. Not this moron pretending to be president.

Go BIDEN this country need you to bring back normalcy or restore decency and respect around the world.

the russians are not significant factors. they don't deserve comment.

a bigger factor, is the violent mobs in the streets.

Since you are a Russian lover, an enemy of US, always up to no good against US. They deserve attention.

Violent mobs in the streets started when Lloyd was murdered by white cops in the street. Against police brutalities. Trump don’t have a clue and doesn’t even know how to address the crisis. But he has the time to play golf and post photo op.
We have 3 crisis the Pandemic Coronavirus, economy and racism. Trump is so incompetent not capable of addressing any of these issues. But he has the time to promote Qanon.

1. it is funny to see leftards like yourself red baiting. dismissed.

2. the spark for the mobs, don't care. i do care about the impact of the violent mobs.

3. diseases arise and hit and pass. Trump has done fine.

4. Racism is a crisis. the BLM mobs are certainly motivated by racism and hatred of white people.

5 The mobs are a crisis for the cities and the states. Unless you want Trump to address the fact that you dems are in open insurrection, again?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... Just total HOGWASH. Trump displayed over and over he is racist dog.
As far as BLM, racism crisis. Trump done nothing NADA to address the crisis. Threatening people over and over. Except fighting with mayors and governors instead of working with them. Trump displayed inept and incompetent. Just incase you don’t know Trump destroyed this country.

1. Only a wace baiting asshole would claim that Trump is wacist. NOne of his policies nor actions support this vile claim. you are an asshole.

2. The BLM racist crisis, is dem cities and dem mayors. Trump's not the one responsible for how they police their cities.

3. The mayors and governors of those cities should be arrested and tried for violating the rights of their citizens, if not open insurrection.

I agree on just three points:clap2:

ou think Cuomo is going to be praised for his performance? LOL You probably think De Blasio's doing a bang up job in New York City too...don't you, Joey? I suppose Mayor Lightfoot is a winner in Chicago? The Mayor of Portland? Just how ridiculous do you want to get today, Joey!

Every last one of them is better than Trump.

Yes, Joe, you've mentioned your Democrat racist attitude that blacks are inferior to whites and can't handle being criticized as if they were white. Obama simply can't be treated like Kerry, Bill, Hillary, Chuck, Nancy, Al, Harry or the other white Democrats. He's black, he can't handle that. Yeah ...

He wasn't treated like all those white folks.

None of those white folks had to put up with racist conspiracy theories that they weren't born here.

ou think Cuomo is going to be praised for his performance? LOL You probably think De Blasio's doing a bang up job in New York City too...don't you, Joey? I suppose Mayor Lightfoot is a winner in Chicago? The Mayor of Portland? Just how ridiculous do you want to get today, Joey!

None of those white folks had to put up with racist conspiracy theories that they weren't born here.
Oh the po po babieeeeee! yeah, that was so much worse than a three year witch hunt by people with the power to indict you and everyone you know.

What a moron.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

New York is turning into a shooting gallery...Chicago already is...and in Portland it not only isn't safe to walk the streets it's not safe to drive them. All these places had one thing in common. They're all run by progressives. Now they have another thing in common...people are leaving them in droves!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I never bought into the "birther" nonsense, Joey but I suspect that I know why it all got started! I think Barry lied his skinny little black ass off about where he was born when he was applying to colleges. He told THEM that he was a foreign student because they get financial aid benefits and special treatment by admissions! That's how the whole "birther" thing got started. It's why Barry's college records were guarded more closely than the nuclear launch codes!

Oh the po po babieeeeee! yeah, that was so much worse than a three year witch hunt by people with the power to indict you and everyone you know.

What a moron.

Actually, it was.

Trump and the people around him are corrupt. That's why they keep getting indicted.

Hey, maybe we can cut a deal. Trump agrees to step down, we agree not to prosecute him after he loses. Worked with Nixon.

None of them started those conspiracy theories either like Obama who was the first to accuse himself of being born in Kenya. What a dumb ass. Who gets their own country of birth wrong? Obama. Obama and .... I draw a blank

Forum List

Back