There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight

I'm especially amused watching the Democrats claim that THEY have the "answers" to the pandemic! Name a Democratic Governor that has handled their State as well as Kristi Noem! Joe Biden seems to think that if everyone is forced to wear a mask everywhere and the schools are kept closed...that will fix things and he's running on that as his BIG message to the country! Biden's an idiot! Forcing someone who lives in an area that isn't a hot spot to wear a mask won't do diddly to stop the pandemic. Forcing schools to stay closed doesn't protect kids! They aren't the ones dying from this pandemic! It's just theatrics. It's the government interfering in our lives because they can...not because it makes sense!
Think I'm wrong? Ask yourself why the Obama Administration didn't close schools back during the Swine flu pandemic? That was a virus that actually DID kill young people! Do you remember Barry and Joe closing down schools and colleges? I don't either! Why? Because they didn't do it! They didn't close down anything. So now we're going to close down our schools because of a virus that DOESN'T kill young people? Really Joe?
Democrats have the answer. Same as most of the world

Until there is a vaccine and cure for COVID, quarantine, social distance and masks are the only way to fight the disease.

Republicans have turned COVID into a political statement where respecting the disease is met with derision. That is why we have the most infections and deaths from the disease
Did everyone die in Sturgis? Didn't hear much about the gathering in the black hills! How bout you ?

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that thenation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

Wholly shit if that was O'bummer's message PROGS are really fucked now.

They don't have a chance anyway short of media and "special elections", and Trump headed those off to some extent and they're still battling. Even PROGS I talk too are disgusted with the Demonicrats. Never mind Trump, look what the Demonicrats came up with for POTUS for starts. Dems are toast.

I agree. I have Dem friends who will be voting for Trump as they consider Biden no where near what a POTUS should be. Hell most of them think he's senile.

They also know how great the country was before the Covid bullshit. UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a great economy with Trump at the helm. God knows what will happen if Biden wins. He sure ain't no Trump.

Did you see how many Republicans came out spoke against this moron? Group of Republicans in Arizona are voting for Biden.
Two former US president Obama & Clinton spoke against Trump. Bush and Carter are voting for Biden.

You got that right Biden is no Trump. Your 10 yo boy lie like hell most of the time. One of his press conference last week. He was asked if he regret all the lies he made right in his face. He avoided that question. How many times in press conference when he was fact checked. He ran away like a coward dog. Trump is an embarrassment and laughing stock around the world.
How true and the Trump minions are cult like in their following of a President who prefers the government of Russia more than our Constitutional Democracy. He has been openly envious of Putin and Kim Jong Un. If that does not bother you, you are not a good American.
You dumb shits have been talking that Russian bullshit for almost four years now. Nothing, zip, nada, no evidence to support your lies. When someone brings up Russian collision they look idiotic :laughing0301:

Since you are poorly informed you may want to read this link. Coming from Senate Republicans intelligence reports dated August 18, 2020.

Senate Intelligence Committee releases final report on 2016 Russian interference

Washington — A nearly 1,000-page report released by the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday documented a broad set of links and interactions between Russian government operatives and members of the 2016 Trump campaign, adding new details and dimensions to the account laid out last year by special counsel Robert Mueller and raising counterintelligence concerns about certain Russian efforts that may have persisted into the 2020
Geeze what was Mueller doing for all them years ? Nothing?

Yeah, but only with TDS suffering liberal professors...any legit examination of this will point out that Trump handled the things that HE was supposed to do FAR better than Governors like Cuomo.

Cuomo and the governors never should have had to pick up the slack from Trump's failure to act.

"Hey, I know you Grandma died of Covid, but that's not a Federal problem! The Founding Slave Rapists never would have wanted that!"

Of course, the Founding Slave Rapists had no idea what a virus was.

They kenw what a pandemic was. And they knew how to handle it. It was handled all the up to 1917 and then resumed in 1918. But it was tossed out the window in Jan 2020. Every President has known what to do and just did it except during WWI and Rumps time. But when WWI ended, the Spanish Flu was handled They all followed the experts and science and , yes, sometimes, suspended civil liberties for the good of the nation. But Rump was smarter than everyone one including the experts and it's completely gotten out of hand.
Are you serious, Daryl? What did Barry do during the Swine flu? Did he shut down the economy? Shut down schools? Make people wear masks? Rush through a vaccine? Invoke the War Powers Act to build thousands of ventilators and millions of pieces of PPE?

He isolated it before it got the chance to spread to the general public just like all the other Presidents did before him. The isolation began 11 days after it was first detected. Yes, there were deaths but they isolated, followed up and isolated those that were possibly affected until it was snuffed out. It never made it into the general population. Just because it never affected your life doesn't mean it didn't exist. It means the President, Governors and Medical Communities did their jobs. The War Powers Act WAS enacted but not to the scale it's required to be done now. And a higher rate than Rump is willing to do. Rump needs to get the get the hell out of the way.
You don't know the first thing about the Swine flu, Daryl! Who was isolated? It never made it into the general population? Did you really just claim that? The CDC estimates that 60.8 million Americans contracted that virus! That's out of a total population of 330 million! That works out to 18% of the general population got the flu that you think didn't affect them! That's higher than the estimates of how many have had Covid 19!
I would LOVE to hear your example of where Barack Obama invoked the War Powers Act when dealing with the Swine flu! That NEVER happened!
The fact of the matter is...you're lying out of your ass about this entire topic!

Last edited:
...Why? Because your hatred of Trump outweighs your common sense?...
Incorrect. Because I believe that another four years of Rump will destroy what is left of representative democracy in the US.

...I think you know that tax increases will devastate the economy...
Tax decreases for the Working Man, tax increases for the wealthy. And for a variety of companies that do not currently contribute their fair share.

...Millions of your fellow Americans will suffer...
Millions of our fellow Americans are ALREADY suffering. 5,000,000+ infected. 170,000+ dead. 30,000,000+ unemployed. But it is what it is, right? :mad:

...I think you also know that The Green New Deal will also devastate the economy...
Not if it generates a net surplus of jobs, and, we're gonna have to make the switch to renewable energy at some point. I'm OK with biting the bullet now.

...So what you're basically saying is that you don't care what happens to the US...
No. That's YOU putting words into my mouth for your own partisan purposes. No Sale.

I would love to hear your explanation why four more years of a Trump Administration will "destroy" representative democracy in the United States, Kondor! It sounds so DRAMATIC when you make that charge but in what way has Trump done anything to our democracy? Is he spying on the press like Barry did? Is he using our intelligence agencies against political enemies like Obama did? Has he ever used the IRS to hamstring his political opposition like Obama did? Has he used the FISA Court to spy on Joe Biden?
The truth is...if our Republic survived the numerous abuses of power that took place during the Obama years...there is very little it has to worry about from Donald Trump!

Last edited:
I'm especially amused watching the Democrats claim that THEY have the "answers" to the pandemic! Name a Democratic Governor that has handled their State as well as Kristi Noem! Joe Biden seems to think that if everyone is forced to wear a mask everywhere and the schools are kept closed...that will fix things and he's running on that as his BIG message to the country! Biden's an idiot! Forcing someone who lives in an area that isn't a hot spot to wear a mask won't do diddly to stop the pandemic. Forcing schools to stay closed doesn't protect kids! They aren't the ones dying from this pandemic! It's just theatrics. It's the government interfering in our lives because they can...not because it makes sense!
Think I'm wrong? Ask yourself why the Obama Administration didn't close schools back during the Swine flu pandemic? That was a virus that actually DID kill young people! Do you remember Barry and Joe closing down schools and colleges? I don't either! Why? Because they didn't do it! They didn't close down anything. So now we're going to close down our schools because of a virus that DOESN'T kill young people? Really Joe?

Until there is a vaccine and cure for COVID, quarantine, social distance and masks are the only way to fight the disease.

Republicans have turned COVID into a political statement where respecting the disease is met with derision. That is why we have the most infections and deaths from the disease
Did everyone die in Sturgis? Didn't hear much about the gathering in the black hills! How bout you ?

One has already been detected with Covid. And please don't insult the rest of us with your "Cite, Cite" crap. But it takes about 6 weeks for the results to be noticed.

One has already been detected with Covid. And please don't insult the rest of us with your "Cite, Cite" crap. But it takes about 6 weeks for the results to be noticed.
"One"? One person has been detected with Covid!!! OMG...shut down the entire State of South Dakota! This is a medical emergency! (eye roll)
It's hard to imagine how ANYONE could be more clueless on this topic than you are, Daryl!

Yeah, but only with TDS suffering liberal professors...any legit examination of this will point out that Trump handled the things that HE was supposed to do FAR better than Governors like Cuomo.

Cuomo and the governors never should have had to pick up the slack from Trump's failure to act.

"Hey, I know you Grandma died of Covid, but that's not a Federal problem! The Founding Slave Rapists never would have wanted that!"

They kenw what a pandemic was. And they knew how to handle it. It was handled all the up to 1917 and then resumed in 1918. But it was tossed out the window in Jan 2020. Every President has known what to do and just did it except during WWI and Rumps time. But when WWI ended, the Spanish Flu was handled They all followed the experts and science and , yes, sometimes, suspended civil liberties for the good of the nation. But Rump was smarter than everyone one including the experts and it's completely gotten out of hand.
Are you serious, Daryl? What did Barry do during the Swine flu? Did he shut down the economy? Shut down schools? Make people wear masks? Rush through a vaccine? Invoke the War Powers Act to build thousands of ventilators and millions of pieces of PPE?

He isolated it before it got the chance to spread to the general public just like all the other Presidents did before him. The isolation began 11 days after it was first detected. Yes, there were deaths but they isolated, followed up and isolated those that were possibly affected until it was snuffed out. It never made it into the general population. Just because it never affected your life doesn't mean it didn't exist. It means the President, Governors and Medical Communities did their jobs. The War Powers Act WAS enacted but not to the scale it's required to be done now. And a higher rate than Rump is willing to do. Rump needs to get the get the hell out of the way.
You don't know the first thing about the Swine flu, Daryl! Who was isolated? It never made it into the general population? Did you really just claim that? The CDC estimates that 60.8 million Americans contracted that virus! That's out of a total population of 330 million! That works out to 18% of the general population got the flu that you think didn't affect them! That's higher than the estimates of how many have had Covid 19!
I would LOVE to hear your example of where Barack Obama invoked the War Powers Act when dealing with the Swine flu! That NEVER happened!
The fact of the matter is...you're lying out of your ass about this entire topic!

Funny how I talk about H1N1 and you conveniently change it to the Spanish Flu when it suits you. You just keep jumping around from one disease to another. Get on one and stay there. Again, just because you weren't isolated doesn't mean that others weren't. They were and quickly. And you then you use the total of those that were contacted with the flu as being inflicted by it. There was a catch and release program where the testing was done quickly and quietly and those that were really affected were quietly isolated. And this was started in earnest by day 11. Not like it is today. Entire States are not having to be Isolated, jobs weren't affected that much and the economy boomed. Hats off goes to President Obama, VP Biden and all the Governors (Yes, including Governor Pence) on professional quick the H1N1 was handled. Had Rump gotten out of the way of Pence things may have been very different but instead, he jammed up Pence on every occasion he could. And now we are much worse off than almost any country in the world and much worse off than we were even with the complete ignoring of the Spanish Flu for 6 months in 1918.

"One"? One person has been detected with Covid!!! OMG...shut down the entire State of South Dakota! This is a medical emergency! (eye roll)
It's hard to imagine how ANYONE could be more clueless on this topic than you are, Daryl!

Enough of you, fruitcake. Time to thin out the gene pool.

1598140124637.jpeg

Funny how I talk about H1N1 and you conveniently change it to the Spanish Flu when it suits you. You just keep jumping around from one disease to another. Get on one and stay there. Again, just because you weren't isolated doesn't mean that others weren't. They were and quickly. And you then you use the total of those that were contacted with the flu as being inflicted by it. There was a catch and release program where the testing was done quickly and quietly and those that were really affected were quietly isolated. And this was started in earnest by day 11. Not like it is today. Entire States are not having to be Isolated, jobs weren't affected that much and the economy boomed. Hats off goes to President Obama, VP Biden and all the Governors (Yes, including Governor Pence) on professional quick the H1N1 was handled. Had Rump gotten out of the way of Pence things may have been very different but instead, he jammed up Pence on every occasion he could. And now we are much worse off than almost any country in the world and much worse off than we were even with the complete ignoring of the Spanish Flu for 6 months in 1918.
Spanish Flu? God, you're an idiot! You don't even know the difference between the Swine Flu and the Spanish Flu!

Enough of you, fruitcake. Time to thin out the gene pool.

View attachment 378391
Stick to stupid shit like this, Daryl! When you try to post anything else your ignorance is BREATHTAKING!

Like all Dims, Daryl just makes up facts to support his narrative.

Does it bother you at all that "Barack" did more sleazy things during his two terms in office than Richard Nixon EVER did?

Well, I mean, yeah, he had the audacity to be a black man in the White House. You are still upset about that, obviously.
You play the race card more than Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton combined, Joey...and you're not even black! You have issues, obviously.

Like all Dims, Daryl just makes up facts to support his narrative.

He doesn't do it well either! The idiot is still convinced that Barry and Joe had the whole Swine flu thing taken care of in just 11 days! Where he pulled that number out of I have no idea!

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that thenation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

Wholly shit if that was O'bummer's message PROGS are really fucked now.

They don't have a chance anyway short of media and "special elections", and Trump headed those off to some extent and they're still battling. Even PROGS I talk too are disgusted with the Demonicrats. Never mind Trump, look what the Demonicrats came up with for POTUS for starts. Dems are toast.

I agree. I have Dem friends who will be voting for Trump as they consider Biden no where near what a POTUS should be. Hell most of them think he's senile.

They also know how great the country was before the Covid bullshit. UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a great economy with Trump at the helm. God knows what will happen if Biden wins. He sure ain't no Trump.

Did you see how many Republicans came out spoke against this moron? Group of Republicans in Arizona are voting for Biden.
Two former US president Obama & Clinton spoke against Trump. Bush and Carter are voting for Biden.

You got that right Biden is no Trump. Your 10 yo boy lie like hell most of the time. One of his press conference last week. He was asked if he regret all the lies he made right in his face. He avoided that question. How many times in press conference when he was fact checked. He ran away like a coward dog. Trump is an embarrassment and laughing stock around the world.
How true and the Trump minions are cult like in their following of a President who prefers the government of Russia more than our Constitutional Democracy. He has been openly envious of Putin and Kim Jong Un. If that does not bother you, you are not a good American.

This moron blasted just about every one including his own people that works directly to him in public. But you never heard a single words blasting Putin. Even presented with evidence that Putin rape our 2016 election. Putin is puppet master.

He was warned again by his own intelligence agencies that Putin is now engage in 2020 election interference. NOT a single word from this weakling president against Putin. Biden warned the Russians that there will be consequences if they interfere in 2020 election. That is a true leader we need. Not this moron pretending to be president.

Go BIDEN this country need you to bring back normalcy or restore decency and respect around the world.

the russians are not significant factors. they don't deserve comment.

a bigger factor, is the violent mobs in the streets.

Since you are a Russian lover, an enemy of US, always up to no good against US. They deserve attention.

Violent mobs in the streets started when Lloyd was murdered by white cops in the street. Against police brutalities. Trump don’t have a clue and doesn’t even know how to address the crisis. But he has the time to play golf and post photo op.
We have 3 crisis the Pandemic Coronavirus, economy and racism. Trump is so incompetent not capable of addressing any of these issues. But he has the time to promote Qanon.

1. it is funny to see leftards like yourself red baiting. dismissed.

2. the spark for the mobs, don't care. i do care about the impact of the violent mobs.

3. diseases arise and hit and pass. Trump has done fine.

4. Racism is a crisis. the BLM mobs are certainly motivated by racism and hatred of white people.

5 The mobs are a crisis for the cities and the states. Unless you want Trump to address the fact that you dems are in open insurrection, again?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...... Just total HOGWASH. Trump displayed over and over he is racist dog.
As far as BLM, racism crisis. Trump done nothing NADA to address the crisis. Threatening people over and over. Except fighting with mayors and governors instead of working with them. Trump displayed inept and incompetent. Just incase you don’t know Trump destroyed this country.

Obama has no class, and doesn’t respect tradition and precedent.
Is class important in a president to you? Is tradition and precedent? Is that why you support Trump? Because he is so dignified,m respectful and humble?

Because he actually is getting things done, just like he said he would.

Promises kept.
Trump is at the lead and you think the country has never been better than August 2020. Trump has screwed up many things but no US President has screwed up a national crisis as much as Trump has screwed up handling the corona virus.
He played a very risky strategy of trying to power through the virus and not let it shut us down completely.
He gambled, he lost. Many American will lose their lives because of his failed strategy. Many more will have economic set backs that will take years to gain back. He is a failure.
If blaming the pandemic on Trump is all you've got...then you don't really have much...do you? Trump left the shutdowns to local Governors. He had the Federal Government working on providing ventilators, PPE, emergency ICU capacity and testing availability. In ALL of those areas we made great strides. The places that we lost the most people were overwhelmingly controlled by Democrats. So how is THEIR response to the pandemic Trump's fault?
It was planned that way. Every failure was a democrat failure. Then they simply pointed a finger at Trump and say its his fault. People are starting to realize that. Fear and panic are giving way to rage. Rage against the democrats.

Oh please. The way he handled the crisis playing dumb and downplayed the severity of the crisis? Finger pointing, blaming, tweeting nonsense bullshit, promoting a lunatic doctor, promoting HCQ. Trump is responsible for al these Coronavirus pandemic.
At what point the democrats is responsible for the crisis? Trump is running the show with his amateurism and stupidity.

Is class important in a president to you? Is tradition and precedent? Is that why you support Trump? Because he is so dignified,m respectful and humble?

Promises kept.
Trump is at the lead and you think the country has never been better than August 2020. Trump has screwed up many things but no US President has screwed up a national crisis as much as Trump has screwed up handling the corona virus.
He played a very risky strategy of trying to power through the virus and not let it shut us down completely.
He gambled, he lost. Many American will lose their lives because of his failed strategy. Many more will have economic set backs that will take years to gain back. He is a failure.
If blaming the pandemic on Trump is all you've got...then you don't really have much...do you? Trump left the shutdowns to local Governors. He had the Federal Government working on providing ventilators, PPE, emergency ICU capacity and testing availability. In ALL of those areas we made great strides. The places that we lost the most people were overwhelmingly controlled by Democrats. So how is THEIR response to the pandemic Trump's fault?
It was planned that way. Every failure was a democrat failure. Then they simply pointed a finger at Trump and say its his fault. People are starting to realize that. Fear and panic are giving way to rage. Rage against the democrats.

Oh please. The way he handled the crisis playing dumb and downplayed the severity of the crisis? Finger pointing, blaming, tweeting nonsense bullshit, promoting a lunatic doctor, promoting HCQ. Trump is responsible for al these Coronavirus pandemic.
At what point the democrats is responsible for the crisis? Trump is running the show with his amateurism and stupidity.
Try watching something besides CNN, Charwin!

Promises kept.
Trump showed his incompetency in dealing with the corona virus.
Other countries jumped into action while Trump continued to say there is nothing to worry about, it is a Democratic strategy to defeat me.
Other countries shut down, mandated masks, had more tests per capita while Trump warned to not over react.
Trump said masks were not for him and his minions followed. It has proven to be the most effective way to combat the virus.
As a result many countries have a lower death rate per capita than the USA.
As a result the US economy is not coming back as fast as many economies in the world.
The US excellence is being lost under Trump. You are blind if you do not see it.

You conveniently forget that Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Bill De Blasio also said there was nothing to worry about before it became apparent that the Chinese had hidden from the rest of the world how bad this was.
As for our economy? It's not coming back as fast as the rest of the world because you liberals still have everything you can shut down! Take South Dakota as an example of what should have happened. Kristi Noem didn't shut down the economy of South Dakota at all...they're back to 80% employed and turning down offers from the Federal Government for help with unemployment payments.

Really? You are lying deblasio and Pelosi never said such thing.

Did you look at other states run by Republicans Texas, Arizona. Florida shutting down bars, restaurants and other venues? Deaths and infections? Did you? And other states run by Republicans? Did you?

South Dakota. All states has different numbers of cases and deaths. They go by the statistics. Number of cases and deaths are low. So the risk is low. It’s that simple.

Didyou look at Ohio run by Republicans? Number of deaths, infections and restrictions, shutting down? If you visit Ohio you have to quarantine your self for 14 days.

So your accusations that liberals are shutting down the economy is just ridiculously garbage. Even if you open up 100% today the economy can not or will not recover this year 2020. Lucky if we can recover 2021. Thousands of businesses has shut down permanently. Trump don’t have any clue how to save the country or solved the crisis.

Promises kept.

Try watching something besides CNN, Charwin!
I watched cnn, Fox, msnbc.... . Try watching something else aside from Fox News.

I asked a simple question. At what point that the democrats is responsible for the crisis???

Forum List

Back