There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight

...Biden will double down on stupid: $trillions in tax increases. $trillions spent on "green energy." Open the floodgates to illegal aliens. Massive increases in regulation.
And as bad as that truly sounds, I'd STILL rather take a chance on Sleepy Old Uncle Joe than that POS Trailer Trash with a Bankroll.

Nowhere did that say US citizens were kept on the boat, liar. You made that up
A plan took shape: The ship, still floating off the California coast, would dock in Oakland. Americans would be taken to military bases for two weeks of quarantine, and people from other countries would be sent home.

Grand Princess passengers were quarantined on bases. How ...
www.washingtonpost.com › national › 2020/03/23

Right, so you admit you were wrong. Americans were not prevented from entering the United States as you claimed
You never stop kazzing, a.k.a., lying, huh? He said they were being held on the ship before being let off. Then he posted a links echoing that...

The ship was left to circle outside the Golden Gate for days as authorities pondered how to quarantine more than two thousand passengers.

Here's a more descriptive link ...

The morning of 4 March, the same day the Placer county man died at a hospital, Grand Princess officials told the 60 passengers who traveled with him they’d need to stay in their rooms until they could be screened for symptoms.
[...]
Later that day Gavin Newsom, California’s governor, announced a state of emergency and, citing those on board who had shown symptoms said the Grand Princess, would head back to California early for testing.

The ship is then stranded off the coast of California on March 5th as Impeached Trump dithered. No one is let off until March 10th...

Meanwhile, as the Grand Princess idled offshore, Donald Trump publicly expressed reluctance to bring the ship home.
“I like the numbers where they are,” Trump said. “I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault.”
[...]
The Grand Princess was finally given the green light to return to shore, but it would dock in Oakland, not San Francisco. Officials said Oakland’s outer harbor put it at safer remove from tourists and densely populated areas.
[...]
The worst, it seemed, was over. But still to overcome was was the colossal task of moving thousands of passengers, an untold number of whom had been infected, off the boat and onto buses, where they’d be transported to hospitals, hotels or military bases for 14 days of quarantine.
[...]
On 10 March, the day the Grand Princess first reached Oakland, passengers received an official document under their cabin doors that read: “Once you arrive at the military installation, you may choose to be tested for Covid-19.”

I can't take you seriously when you keep posting like an eight year old. You on your pappa's computer?
LOLOL

As hard as you try to hide from it, even though you just ran like a pussy, you've been shown meaner gene was right. Your surrender is accepted.

:dance:

I praise the Lord every day that you're a Democrat and not on my side. Thank you, Lord
A person who judges a person, souly, by whether they identify as a Republican, Democrat or Independent is a simple minded idiot.
There are good and bad people from all political persuasions.
I judge a person by their character; morality, ethics, honesty, intentions.
I judge Trump as a horrible person no matter what party he belongs to.

...Biden will double down on stupid: $trillions in tax increases. $trillions spent on "green energy." Open the floodgates to illegal aliens. Massive increases in regulation.
And as bad as that truly sounds, I'd STILL rather take a chance on Sleepy Old Uncle Joe than that POS Trailer Trash with a Bankroll.
That's because you're stupid.

Nowhere did that say US citizens were kept on the boat, liar. You made that up
A plan took shape: The ship, still floating off the California coast, would dock in Oakland. Americans would be taken to military bases for two weeks of quarantine, and people from other countries would be sent home.

Grand Princess passengers were quarantined on bases. How ...
www.washingtonpost.com › national › 2020/03/23

Right, so you admit you were wrong. Americans were not prevented from entering the United States as you claimed
You never stop kazzing, a.k.a., lying, huh? He said they were being held on the ship before being let off. Then he posted a links echoing that...

The ship was left to circle outside the Golden Gate for days as authorities pondered how to quarantine more than two thousand passengers.

Here's a more descriptive link ...

The morning of 4 March, the same day the Placer county man died at a hospital, Grand Princess officials told the 60 passengers who traveled with him they’d need to stay in their rooms until they could be screened for symptoms.
[...]
Later that day Gavin Newsom, California’s governor, announced a state of emergency and, citing those on board who had shown symptoms said the Grand Princess, would head back to California early for testing.

The ship is then stranded off the coast of California on March 5th as Impeached Trump dithered. No one is let off until March 10th...

Meanwhile, as the Grand Princess idled offshore, Donald Trump publicly expressed reluctance to bring the ship home.
“I like the numbers where they are,” Trump said. “I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault.”
[...]
The Grand Princess was finally given the green light to return to shore, but it would dock in Oakland, not San Francisco. Officials said Oakland’s outer harbor put it at safer remove from tourists and densely populated areas.
[...]
The worst, it seemed, was over. But still to overcome was was the colossal task of moving thousands of passengers, an untold number of whom had been infected, off the boat and onto buses, where they’d be transported to hospitals, hotels or military bases for 14 days of quarantine.
[...]
On 10 March, the day the Grand Princess first reached Oakland, passengers received an official document under their cabin doors that read: “Once you arrive at the military installation, you may choose to be tested for Covid-19.”

I can't take you seriously when you keep posting like an eight year old. You on your pappa's computer?
LOLOL

As hard as you try to hide from it, even though you just ran like a pussy, you've been shown meaner gene was right. Your surrender is accepted.

:dance:

I praise the Lord every day that you're a Democrat and not on my side. Thank you, Lord
A person who judges a person, souly, by whether they identify as a Republican, Democrat or Independent is a simple minded idiot.
There are no good Democrats, period.

LOL

Spits the fucking moron who admits he kazzes just to trigger posters...

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah, but only with TDS suffering liberal professors...any legit examination of this will point out that Trump handled the things that HE was supposed to do FAR better than Governors like Cuomo.

Cuomo and the governors never should have had to pick up the slack from Trump's failure to act.

"Hey, I know you Grandma died of Covid, but that's not a Federal problem! The Founding Slave Rapists never would have wanted that!"

Of course, the Founding Slave Rapists had no idea what a virus was.

They kenw what a pandemic was. And they knew how to handle it. It was handled all the up to 1917 and then resumed in 1918. But it was tossed out the window in Jan 2020. Every President has known what to do and just did it except during WWI and Rumps time. But when WWI ended, the Spanish Flu was handled They all followed the experts and science and , yes, sometimes, suspended civil liberties for the good of the nation. But Rump was smarter than everyone one including the experts and it's completely gotten out of hand.

LOL

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

<YAWN!>

No one cares about lying to morons like you. Everything you say is a lie.

LOL

<YAWN!>

LOLOL

Fucking moron, if you didn't care about kazzing, you wouldn't. But you do. You said so yourself.

giphy.gif

LOL

<YAWN!>

LOLOL

Fucking moron, if you didn't care about kazzing, you wouldn't. But you do. You said so yourself.

giphy.gif
I don't care about what you think about me, moron.

LOL

<YAWN!>

LOLOL

giphy.gif
LOL

Fucking moron, so what?

giphy.gif

LOL

<YAWN!>

LOLOL

giphy.gif
LOL

Fucking moron, so what?

giphy.gif
Exactly: So what?

Yep, and there's nothing Mike Pence will be able to do to save him. If Donnie were smart - He'd quit NOW.

Theoretically, Trump could pardon everyone involved in his administration, including Pence, and then resign a week before Biden's inauguration, and Pence could pardon him.

This wouldn't prevent state charges from being filed, of course.
lack of a crime is what prevents state charges from being filed.

Tell it to the State of New York that is investigating business and tax fraud

Yep, and there's nothing Mike Pence will be able to do to save him. If Donnie were smart - He'd quit NOW.

Theoretically, Trump could pardon everyone involved in his administration, including Pence, and then resign a week before Biden's inauguration, and Pence could pardon him.

This wouldn't prevent state charges from being filed, of course.
lack of a crime is what prevents state charges from being filed.

Tell it to the State of New York that is investigating business and tax fraud
No they aren't. They haven't got a shred of evidence to justify such an investigation. They should all be fired for abusing their positions.

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that thenation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

And by the way, Barack was very truthful and elegant about it, piece of shit pussygrabber deserves worse....

1598127838273.png

Yeah, but only with TDS suffering liberal professors...any legit examination of this will point out that Trump handled the things that HE was supposed to do FAR better than Governors like Cuomo.

Cuomo and the governors never should have had to pick up the slack from Trump's failure to act.

"Hey, I know you Grandma died of Covid, but that's not a Federal problem! The Founding Slave Rapists never would have wanted that!"

They kenw what a pandemic was. And they knew how to handle it. It was handled all the up to 1917 and then resumed in 1918. But it was tossed out the window in Jan 2020. Every President has known what to do and just did it except during WWI and Rumps time. But when WWI ended, the Spanish Flu was handled They all followed the experts and science and , yes, sometimes, suspended civil liberties for the good of the nation. But Rump was smarter than everyone one including the experts and it's completely gotten out of hand.
Are you serious, Daryl? What did Barry do during the Swine flu? Did he shut down the economy? Shut down schools? Make people wear masks? Rush through a vaccine? Invoke the War Powers Act to build thousands of ventilators and millions of pieces of PPE?

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that thenation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

And by the way, Barack was very truthful and elegant about it, piece of shit pussygrabber deserves worse....

View attachment 378279
Does it bother you at all that "Barack" did more sleazy things during his two terms in office than Richard Nixon EVER did?

Why? Because your hatred of Trump outweighs your common sense? I think you know that tax increases will devastate the economy. Millions of your fellow Americans will suffer. I think you also know that The Green New Deal will also devastate the economy. So what you're basically saying is that you don't care what happens to the US...

Last edited:

Are you serious, Daryl? What did Barry do during the Swine flu? Did he shut down the economy? Shut down schools? Make people wear masks? Rush through a vaccine? Invoke the War Powers Act to build thousands of ventilators and millions of pieces of PPE?

He isolated it before it got the chance to spread to the general public just like all the other Presidents did before him. The isolation began 11 days after it was first detected. Yes, there were deaths but they isolated, followed up and isolated those that were possibly affected until it was snuffed out. It never made it into the general population. Just because it never affected your life doesn't mean it didn't exist. It means the President, Governors and Medical Communities did their jobs. The War Powers Act WAS enacted but not to the scale it's required to be done now. And a higher rate than Rump is willing to do. Rump needs to get the get the hell out of the way.

...Why? Because your hatred of Trump outweighs your common sense?...
Incorrect. Because I believe that another four years of Rump will destroy what is left of representative democracy in the US.

...I think you know that tax increases will devastate the economy...
Tax decreases for the Working Man, tax increases for the wealthy. And for a variety of companies that do not currently contribute their fair share.

...Millions of your fellow Americans will suffer...
Millions of our fellow Americans are ALREADY suffering. 5,000,000+ infected. 170,000+ dead. 30,000,000+ unemployed. But it is what it is, right? :mad:

...I think you also know that The Green New Deal will also devastate the economy...
Not if it generates a net surplus of jobs, and, we're gonna have to make the switch to renewable energy at some point. I'm OK with biting the bullet now.

...So what you're basically saying is that you don't care what happens to the US...
No. That's YOU putting words into my mouth for your own partisan purposes. No Sale.

He isolated it before it got the chance to spread to the general public just like all the other Presidents did before him. The isolation began 11 days after it was first detected. Yes, there were deaths but they isolated, followed up and isolated those that were possibly affected until it was snuffed out. It never made it into the general population. Just because it never affected your life doesn't mean it didn't exist. It means the President, Governors and Medical Communities did their jobs. The War Powers Act WAS enacted but not to the scale it's required to be done now. And a higher rate than Rump is willing to do. Rump needs to get the get the hell out of the way.
What actions did Obama take to "isolate it?"

Forum List

Back