There is a Movement To Remove Pelosi as Speaker

I think it will be pretty much gloves off. The last four years made sure of that. Especially as more and more progressives come along in 2022 and 2024.
The buddy-buddy is in the Senate. Not so much in the House since the Freedom Cucks took over.
I don't know about that.

The Democrats have been doing nothing but crapping on the left at every turn.

Up to the Presidential debate last week, Biden couldn't run far enough from the left in his response.

He said he whooped up on Bernie (and the left) faster than you can say "Jack Rabbit" when the opportunity arose.

The Party has been signalling this for the entire time since Biden became the decided winner.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
Progressives will have to take Congress
Biden will act as a moderating force
/——/ Biden will be 25th out on his azz and KamelToe will seize power.

The Senate will end the filibuster that McConnell uses to thwart legislation.

Together, Pelosi and Schumer will craft historic legislation that will make America Great
TRUMP will keep AMERICA great . botox bitch and its hemorrhoid schumer are going away very soon

Together, Pelosi and Schumer will craft historic legislation that will make America Great

Gee Reids really clever play came back to bite you Dems in the ass big time. I laugh every time I read the McConnell used it.

America is already great again thanks to Trump and I doubt Pelousy and Schumer have the brains to do it better.

Oh goody, look! A member of the House Freedom Cucks in a safely red AZ district is making an empty threat.

Tune in today for Nancy and Chuckles latest empty threat, the 25th amendment.
I will enjoy laughing at the massive leftist circle jerk that follows.

of course nothing will come of it - given the ankle grabbing majority in the senate...

they are fucking with him. you don't think it will set the mango madman off?

Ok. What are the grounds to invoke the 25th amendment?

I'm sure Trump will fire back as he should.

My post was more about the excitment of the MSM and leftist like yourself over a dumb political stunt.

Oh goody, look! A member of the House Freedom Cucks in a safely red AZ district is making an empty threat.

of course nothing will come of it - given the ankle grabbing majority in the senate...

My post was more about the excitment of the MSM and leftist like yourself over a dumb political stunt.

25th amendment will be moot in a month

I'd bet voters didn't appreciate the bull shit Pelousy instituted. I'd also bet the Dems lose the House this Nov. Wouldn't surprise me at all.
That's a pretty lonely hill to die on. Ain't no one seriously talking about Dems losing the House.

You must have missed the shit the House has been pulling for the last four years. Russia Russia, Russia, the Ukraine and impeachment. All the house has done for the last four years is waste tax dollars trying to get Trump.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Dems lost the house.

Gee Reids really clever play came back to bite you Dems in the ass big time. I laugh every time I read the McConnell used it.

America is already great again thanks to Trump and I doubt Pelousy and Schumer have the brains to do it better.

Once the Senate filibuster is gone, there is nothing stopping Dems from passing the legislation they want.

Blame McConnell

https://biggs.house.gov/media/press-releases/congressman-biggs-update-efforts-remove-pelosi-speaker-house

I hope it succeeds. That pathetic woman is nothing but a political hack. It's obvious she does not give a damn about the American people.

IMO they never should have voted her back in as speaker. The Dems have many who would have been a better speaker. You can't fix stupid.
Pelosi is the most successful Speaker in her generation.
Next term, with a Democratic Senate, she will pass historic legislation on healthcare, gun control, taxes on the wealthy, protecting the environment

I lost a lot of respect for her the day she said impeachment was off the table re: W.
she has since redeemed herself 100x over.

I'll just stand over her and LMAO

Her "impeachment" went no where. Just like Russia, Russia, Russia and the Ukraine went nowhere. All she and House did was waste tax dollars big time.

I'd bet voters didn't appreciate the bull shit Pelousy instituted. I'd also bet the Dems lose the House this Nov. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

except the 5 volume (R) chaired intel committee says otherwise… thing is, the news cycle is ridiculous it got lost in the reeds. but you keep yer poorly educated head up donny's colon for as long as you can - them days are numbered.

Nothing wrong with my head though yours seems to be lost in the Biden cloud. Wont' matter though cause Trump will win in Nov.

Just think you will have four more years to moan, groan complain and try to find something to hang on the man.

Good luck. You will need it.

lol…. that suit of delusion fits you well.

Not half as your suit fits you.

how original.

25th amendment will be moot in a month

It sure will because Trump will be re-elected.

That's a pretty lonely hill to die on. Ain't no one seriously talking about Dems losing the House.

You must have missed the shit the House has been pulling for the last four years. Russia Russia, Russia, the Ukraine and impeachment. All the house has done for the last four years is waste tax dollars trying to get Trump.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Dems lost the house.
Democrats won the house in 2018, so you’re actually bitching about 2 years of Pelosi’s leadership.

I wonder if you you said they wouldn’t take the house in 2018. Did you?

https://biggs.house.gov/media/press-releases/congressman-biggs-update-efforts-remove-pelosi-speaker-house

I hope it succeeds. That pathetic woman is nothing but a political hack. It's obvious she does not give a damn about the American people.

IMO they never should have voted her back in as speaker. The Dems have many who would have been a better speaker. You can't fix stupid.
Pelosi is the most successful Speaker in her generation.
Next term, with a Democratic Senate, she will pass historic legislation on healthcare, gun control, taxes on the wealthy, protecting the environment

I lost a lot of respect for her the day she said impeachment was off the table re: W.
she has since redeemed herself 100x over.

I'll just stand over her and LMAO

Her "impeachment" went no where. Just like Russia, Russia, Russia and the Ukraine went nowhere. All she and House did was waste tax dollars big time.

except the 5 volume (R) chaired intel committee says otherwise… thing is, the news cycle is ridiculous it got lost in the reeds. but you keep yer poorly educated head up donny's colon for as long as you can - them days are numbered.
and keep your uneducated brain up the home wrecking whores ass, that has no knowledge of any thing but spreading its legs, you are just as warped as the demonrats--thank GOD we wont have to look at the twat much longer

lol… ^^^ triggered ^^^

Once the Senate filibuster is gone, there is nothing stopping Dems from passing the legislation they want.

Blame McConnell

Well to end the filibuster the Dems will have to win the Senate which I don't see happening. Hell they will be lucky if they hang onto the House.

roid rage. did you know he's a perfect specimen?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! & god gave him covid. it's a blessing.

he's 'the chosen one' so I guess he blessed himself!

Forum List

Back