There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Happens all the time here. Very rare in countries with strong gun control.

We tolerate it
Shrug...say how bad it is
Offer Thoughts and Prayers

Then wait a month or two for the next slaughter
Don't forget, we light candles, too. And leave flowers on the sidewalk.
Oh yes, let's not forget the sidewalk candles. Shows lots of concern, and should stave off the next attack.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
It worked with the winter solstice!

When all the smoke clears, I'm betting that the shooter is once again found to have ties with and or alliances with the democratic party, Obama supporter, or his parents are. These people never turn out to be moral, upstanding, conservatives. As to other countries, what they don't have is American Common Core Public Schools turning out violent kids looking to come back to "get even" with all of their dysfunctional teachers and classmates who put this need to murder in their minds.

I'm betting you might be wrong

White nationalist militia says Florida school shooting suspect was member

You know, this really, really pisses me off. 7news claims a white nationalist leader contacted them saying he was a member, yet providing no proof. They also will not say who that white nationalist is. Yet they keep repeating he was one, because this guy said so.

When all the smoke clears, I'm betting that the shooter is once again found to have ties with and or alliances with the democratic party, Obama supporter, or his parents are. These people never turn out to be moral, upstanding, conservatives. As to other countries, what they don't have is American Common Core Public Schools turning out violent kids looking to come back to "get even" with all of their dysfunctional teachers and classmates who put this need to murder in their minds.

Yeah and he was also linked to other groups....face the facts, he's a mentally deranged psychopath

Do you even realize how stupid this line of argument is?
Do you build bombs for fun and pleasure in your garage? Do you go set them off in the cow pasture on Sundays for recreation?
Just because we know to buy fertilizer, what then? How do you set it off? How much poop do you need to blow up a building the size of the federal building in OK?
I have a feeling if nutcases couldn't go to the sporting goods store and purchase a rifle, they would just grumble and grouse and dream of mayhem rather than committing it. 99% of the time, anyway. Even making AR15's illegal isn't going to solve the problem 100%.
Pogo is right--it isn't simply a matter of outlawing this gun or that, or making it harder to own one. There is a lot more to it, in many different areas: law enforcement, media, figuring out why in hell so many people are going off the rails and supporting solutions that prevent it. Nothing is going to change over night. It's not a magic wand solution. But we have to get started or we'll never get anywhere.
Its not stupid. It if became a norm, materials and knowledge would be more accessible. Hek, we have books that show how to make bombs out of 3 ingredients.
I agree with the last part. Banning guns and ammo is fucking retarded. It wont do anything.
To get started, you have to have somewhere to start. Where is that starting position?
Okay, let's start somewhere.
Do you agree that children in our society are bathed in gun violence through media and video games? Graphic depictions of human beings being killed with guns?
Would you oppose strictly limiting those graphic depictions in movies, games and using general societal disapproval to teach children that guns are not for taking human life?
teach children that guns are not for taking human life?
Yes.
What about strict limits on movies, television shows and video games that portray human on human gun violence?
What about books with violent content ?
Them, too. I didn't know kids read anymore.

Yet, with nothing but the word of this guy, no proof. I suspect this guy is full of it.

Florida White Supremacist Group Admits Ties to Alleged Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz
Source: ADL

A spokesperson for the white supremacist group Republic of Florida (ROF) told the Anti-Defamation League on Thursday, February 15, that Nikolas Cruz, the man charged with the previous day’s deadly shooting spree at a Parkland, Florida, high school, was associated with his group.

On Wednesday, February 14, Cruz, 19, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, allegedly entered the school with an AR-15 and opened fire, killing at least 17 people and injuring 14 more. Cruz left the scene but was later captured by police and has been charged with premeditated murder.

After self-described ROF members claimed on the discussion forum 4chan that Cruz had also been a member, the Anti-Defamation League called the ROF hotline and spoke with an ROF member who identified himself as Jordan Jereb.

Jereb, based in Tallahassee, is believed to be the leader of ROF. In 2016, he was arrested on charges of threatening a staffer in the office of Florida Governor Rick Scott because he was allegedly angry at the staffer’s son.

Read more: Florida White Supremacist Group Admits Ties to Alleged Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz

On his Facebook he followed Syrian and Iraqi groups. Nothing about this white nationalist group.

Yeah and he was also linked to other groups....face the facts, he's a mentally deranged psychopath

On his actually Facebook he followed Syrian and Iraqi groups. Nothing about this white nationalist group.

He's loons, easily led and probably didn't have the first clue about any group he "followed"

Was a travel day for me. I'm just hearing of this. A half hour for people to get mowed down while the police took their time getting there. But let's make sure we don't have guns to protect ourselves.

Yeah, like that radical group, Magatifa...

Everyone that owns or wants to buy an assault type rifle needs to undergo extensive mental testing.

What is your mental deficiency that made you want this weapon?

Anybody that votes for a Democrat needs to undergo a very thorough mental examination. Democrats are by far the most destructive force in the US. What is the mental deficiency to think that those butt pirates should hold elected office?

Anybody that stupid that they don't understand the Constitutional right to keep and bear needs to get the hell out of this country. America doesn't need assholes that like that.

View attachment 176918

So why did you buy one?

Did it look dangerous? Do get an erection every time to touch it? Dis it make you a tough guy?

Yes you have the right to bear arms. Here's a 22 pistol, you're armed now STFU.

The USSC has ruled that it is constitutional to ban certain firearms.

[Q

So why did you buy one?

None of your fucking business Moon Bat.

The Second Amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms and has no qualifications to it like having to justify it to you stupid pussy Moon Bats.

I have 27 AR-15s. If you don't like it then you can kiss my Cracker ass.

EverCurious, post: 19293285
This ridiculous counter-argument always makes me laugh... Yes, of course, the teachers who choose to carry in order to protect their students would go off willy nilly shooting randomly at innocent children

Check yourself before posting. I didn't suggest teachers would be Willy Nilly shooting children. So your response was based on a lies why is that with you assault weapon cultists.

And are you arguing teachers should carry fully loaded AR-15s during class. What makes you a think you can predict armed teachers will be at the right place at the right time if gun cult member decides to attack.

These assault weapons can kill dozens in seconds before a teacher could get to and unlock his/her weapon, locate a shooter, assess the situation, and then perhaps be outgunned anyway.

Can you explain why you felt the need to lie?
The fact is it highly unlikely that a armed teacher would be at the right place at the right time. We are averaging about 6 school shootings a year in our 130,000+
k-12 schools and that is higher than it has been in previous years. The chances are that a teacher in one of these schools would work for 40 years without ever have a shooting in the their school. Even if they taught school for a hundred years it would still be very unlikely.

The chance of students getting hold of a teacher's gun would be so much greater than the chance of a school shooting, the teacher would have to be nuts to carry a gun to school. Even in the very unlikely event that there is a shooting, how likely is it that this teacher who has probably never been involved in a shooting will have the wits and skill to stop a shooter without injuring other students or himself?

[Q

So why did you buy one?

The Second Amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms and has no qualifications to it like having to justify it to you stupid pussy Moon Bats.

27 of them.

Oh no, you don't have any mental issues.

That alone should fail your background clearance.

[Q

So why did you buy one?

27 of them.

Oh no, you don't have any mental issues.

That alone should fail your background clearance.

For practicing his Constitutional rights? Fug off you pathetic worm

In fact YOU should be denied buying a firearm, your comments reveal you're nuts

Forum List

Back