There is HOPE for America! The MSM is being ignored!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Media thumps Trump, but polls show he's winning big
Much of the negative media attention has been built around a single poll in the immediate aftermath of the debate, by CNN/ORC.
The survey showed the businessman’s support among Republican voters nationwide had declined by 8 percentage points since the last survey from the same source, less than two weeks before.
That was a sizable decline, to be sure — even though Trump still led his closest rival by 9 percentage points. But no other reputable poll since the debate has shown Trump falling by anything like that margin.

“The problem with the media is that the voters who support Trump hold the media in contempt.
So for the media to try to pound The Donald just reinforces the idea that Trump is correct, and is the hero for a lot of people who are dissatisfied,” said Tobe Berkovitz, a Boston University professor who specializes in political communications.

To reinforce the premise the MSM's credibility has greatly waned this from a poll taken
March 9, 2015 by Quinnipiac.

When asked, "Do you trust the journalistic coverage provided by FOX News," 20 percent of U.S. voters say "a great deal" and 35 percent say "somewhat."
Scores for other networks are:
  • NBC News - 14 percent "a great deal" and 46 percent "somewhat;"
  • ABC News - 14 percent "a great deal" and 50 percent "somewhat;"
  • CBS News - 14 percent "a great deal" and 50 percent "somewhat;"
  • MSNBC - 11 percent "a great deal" and 41 percent "somewhat;"
  • CNN - 18 percent "a great deal" and 43 percent "somewhat."
Release Detail

Think about it! The 3 classic largest audience news networks are considered untrustworthy by over half of the of respondents !

The polls are showing is down 1/3d in poll numbers since the debate. The emphasis is shifting Carson. Only for a while. We have a repeat beginning of the clown candidate car from 2012.

The polls are showing is down 1/3d in poll numbers since the debate. The emphasis is shifting Carson. Only for a while. We have a repeat beginning of the clown candidate car from 2012.

So you're driving the clown car again... looking for a supposed moderate with DemocRATic ideas... Yeb Bush, Kasick, even Rubio with his amnesty problems... Or how about the failed HP CEO, she'll do well!

So you're driving the clown car again... looking for a supposed moderate with DemocRATic ideas... Yeb Bush, Kasick, even Rubio with his amnesty problems... Or how about the failed HP CEO, she'll do well!
Fuck your whining, kid. The candidate will not be acceptable to those with an anti-American agenda like you.

I told you this would happen.

Trumps support is not due to distrust of the MSM. It's due to people being fed up with political correctness.

As soon as enough GOP candidates drop out, the rest of the GOP will unite behind whoever is left. Trump's following has max'd out.

The real story of MSM distrust is the Bernie Sanders campaign. Liberals have figured out that both the mainstream political parties are controlled by the financial industry - of which Trump is a big part. Bernie is the real story - which is why he gets so little coverage.

Think about it! The 3 classic largest audience news networks are considered untrustworthy by over half of the of respondents !
Learn math.

• NBC News - 14 percent "a great deal" and 46 percent "somewhat;" (60%)
    • ABC News - 14 percent "a great deal" and 50 percent "somewhat;" (60%)
    • CBS News - 14 percent "a great deal" and 50 percent "somewhat;"(64%)
    • CNN - 18 percent "a great deal" and 43 percent "somewhat." (61%)

Fuck your whining, kid. The candidate will not be acceptable to those with an anti-American agenda like you.

Prepare yourself for Indicted president Hildebeast... because you SUPPOSED moderates after fucking up elections for years with you DemocRAT light candidates, are going to be kept out of the White House... we would rather deal with a REAL SCUMBAG, than a SCUMBAG hiding as one of us... we had that with "BONER" and we still have it with that "BITCH MITCH" in the sanate!

CPr1q4xWUAAgzeB.png

The American people trust neither the media nor politicians.

Confidence in Institutions

The American people are smarter than some folks like to think.
God how I wish that were true...
The public writ large is better at recognizing when they're being lied to than political partisans, who soak up everything their "side" sells them and asks for more.

I give them credit for that.
The American public is fat and happy. They know they're being lied to but just don't care. Politics is just sport to them.

The public writ large is better at recognizing when they're being lied to than political partisans, who soak up everything their "side" sells them and asks for more.

The American public is fat and happy. They know they're being lied to but just don't care. Politics is just sport to them.
Fat, dumb, and unhappy actually.

I think it's just the opposite.

The people the partisan ideologues are constantly insulting because they don't play political games are probably much more content with their lives than those who feel a need to attack and insult and lie.

Some redneck drinking a Hamms™ on his front porch with his dog may damn well be more content than some politico tossing out insults and name-calling, trying to beat down some opponent.

Nasty people are miserable. That's why they're nasty.

The people the partisan ideologues are constantly insulting because they don't play political games are probably much more content with their lives than those who feel a need to attack and insult and lie.

Some redneck drinking a Hamms™ on his front porch with his dog may damn well be more content than some politico tossing out insults and name-calling, trying to beat down some opponent.

Politics is hardball, if you don't like then play checkers.

Politics is hardball, if you don't like then play checkers.
I don't play politics, I observe it, though.

Lots of nasty, miserable people saying lots of nasty, miserable things.

A fascinating amateur psychological/sociological/anthropological study for me, though.

Much of the negative media attention has been built around a single poll in the immediate aftermath of the debate, by CNN/ORC.
The survey showed the businessman’s support among Republican voters nationwide had declined by 8 percentage points since the last survey from the same source, less than two weeks before.
That was a sizable decline, to be sure — even though Trump still led his closest rival by 9 percentage points. But no other reputable poll since the debate has shown Trump falling by anything like that margin.

“The problem with the media is that the voters who support Trump hold the media in contempt.
So for the media to try to pound The Donald just reinforces the idea that Trump is correct, and is the hero for a lot of people who are dissatisfied,” said Tobe Berkovitz, a Boston University professor who specializes in political communications.

To reinforce the premise the MSM's credibility has greatly waned this from a poll taken
March 9, 2015 by Quinnipiac.

When asked, "Do you trust the journalistic coverage provided by FOX News," 20 percent of U.S. voters say "a great deal" and 35 percent say "somewhat."
Scores for other networks are:

• NBC News - 14 percent "a great deal" and 46 percent "somewhat;"
    • ABC News - 14 percent "a great deal" and 50 percent "somewhat;"
    • CBS News - 14 percent "a great deal" and 50 percent "somewhat;"
    • MSNBC - 11 percent "a great deal" and 41 percent "somewhat;"
    • CNN - 18 percent "a great deal" and 43 percent "somewhat."
Release Detail

And how many of those actually vote?

Prepare yourself for Indicted president Hildebeast... because you SUPPOSED moderates after fucking up elections for years with you DemocRAT light candidates, are going to be kept out of the White House... we would rather deal with a REAL SCUMBAG, than a SCUMBAG hiding as one of us... we had that with "BONER" and we still have it with that "BITCH MITCH" in the sanate!

CPr1q4xWUAAgzeB.png

You are whining.

You were told without any question this would be the result.

Will you encourage DT to run third party?

CPr1q4xWUAAgzeB.png

You are whining.

You were told without any question this would be the result.

Will you encourage DT to run third party?

Of course, It's either someone that will stand up for America, or Trump may start a third party... in which case, even your dumbass knows, the Republicans will lose! And for good reason.....we swept the "BONER" out, Mitch is next!

Forum List

Back