There is no bigger threat to American Democracy than the GOP

I didn't ask for more of your uninformed Narrative.......
I've provided you with the information you need to clear your head of the crap you've convinced yourself to believe...
The Administration DID NOT "provide weapons" to Mexican cartels....

I provided the definition and description of the Fast and Furious program, the list of weapons provided to the Mexican Drug cartels, and some of the results (murders) of the failed program. You provided your false narrative.

I provided you with the FACT of how Holder became the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be held in contempt of Congress as a result of trying to cover up the scandal, how Obama protected him from prosecution, and how Obama claimed Executive Privilege at the same time to prevent having to release documents regarding the failed program. (So much for 'most transparent administration evuh'!)

Technically you are correct - Obama did not 'give' the weapons to the Mexican Drug cartels - he SOLD the weapons to them. (Where did that money go? Hmm...)
No.....you are lying....

As the Fortune article explains there was no "providing" ANYONE with guns.......There was a problem with Straw buyers that BATF was anxious to address......but because this impinged on the promiscuous sale of firearms, the NRA and it's flunkies raised hell. The local Federal Prosecutor wasn't co-operating with BATF's efforts to crack down on the practice......

Because you have no idea what you are going on about, you are desperate to stay on script.....but the Narrative you have been fed is entirely inconsistent with The Record.
Hard to get through to a liberal because they have so much shit covering their eyes and ears.

View attachment 126251
Remember how badly you embarrassed yourself the LAST time you employed that meme in my vicinity, Meathead?
Only embarrassment was Eric(the racist) Holder and his bi racial, Muslim loving, homosexual boss. Dream on Icebrain, only liberals who want government control of the masses are the dumbest people in the world.

Obama Has Bowed Eight Times as President | White House Dossier

You have NO IDEA what you are re-bleating...

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal

It will demand a bit of time........and I know how you Snowflakes prefer slogans, memes, and Drudge headlines....

At first I thought you knew something......then it became apparent you don't.
Your programming is complete.....you are a political zombie elitist tool.....and have no clue.

btw..."Snowflake" is categorically a definition of someone leaning hard LEFT. Just as "Teabilly" is someone on the right.
Or shall we start calling leftards Teabillys also?
What a confused, illiterate. zombie programmed bunch many on the left are. wow.

I suggest you google ad hominem and reconsider your means of communicating - posts like this ^^^ lack substance, are highly partisan and make you appear to be a concrete thinker.

Operation Wide Receiver was the precursor of F&F - both were flawed policies. If blame is to be assigned it should begin with the gun policy in effect at the time, and probably still in place, by the State of Arizona & supported by the NRA.

Links? Sounds serious!!

if not, why are you averting your eyes?

I'm not averting my eyes, I'm pointing and laughing.
But you DIDN'T read it, did you?

It made me chuckle.

Never mind that....did you LEARN anything, Toddster?

I learned not to take liberal hysteria seriously.

I didn't ask for more of your uninformed Narrative.......
I've provided you with the information you need to clear your head of the crap you've convinced yourself to believe...
The Administration DID NOT "provide weapons" to Mexican cartels....

I provided the definition and description of the Fast and Furious program, the list of weapons provided to the Mexican Drug cartels, and some of the results (murders) of the failed program. You provided your false narrative.

I provided you with the FACT of how Holder became the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be held in contempt of Congress as a result of trying to cover up the scandal, how Obama protected him from prosecution, and how Obama claimed Executive Privilege at the same time to prevent having to release documents regarding the failed program. (So much for 'most transparent administration evuh'!)

Technically you are correct - Obama did not 'give' the weapons to the Mexican Drug cartels - he SOLD the weapons to them. (Where did that money go? Hmm...)
No.....you are lying....

As the Fortune article explains there was no "providing" ANYONE with guns.......There was a problem with Straw buyers that BATF was anxious to address......but because this impinged on the promiscuous sale of firearms, the NRA and it's flunkies raised hell. The local Federal Prosecutor wasn't co-operating with BATF's efforts to crack down on the practice......

Because you have no idea what you are going on about, you are desperate to stay on script.....but the Narrative you have been fed is entirely inconsistent with The Record.
Hard to get through to a liberal because they have so much shit covering their eyes and ears.

View attachment 126251
Remember how badly you embarrassed yourself the LAST time you employed that meme in my vicinity, Meathead?
Only embarrassment was Eric(the racist) Holder and his bi racial, Muslim loving, homosexual boss. Dream on Icebrain, only liberals who want government control of the masses are the dumbest people in the world.

Obama Has Bowed Eight Times as President | White House Dossier
Would you like me to re-post it?

It made me chuckle.

What is "hysterical" about foreign intelligence services finding Trump flunkies playing footsies with Russian kleptocrats and mafiosi?

Do you think before you reflexively avert your eyes?

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

3. Enormous transfer of wealth from the Middle Class to the top 1% (see Bush Tax Cuts for the rich, the current 600 billion tax cut plan for billionaires)

4. Racism

5. GOP litmus test on many issues

6. The embrace of Fascism.

7. The threat to women's rights

8. The anti middle class judiciary

9. Anti science

10. Disregard for the constitution

11. Donald Trump
a. Some Mexicans don't rape, a Mexican can't be a judge and similar racist statements.

b. More pro Russia than the Kremlin

c. Incompetence

d. Disregard for the constitution

----------------
You can flesh out any of these topics. There is simply an overwhelming amount of material and facts that the GOP is America's greatest threat. Russia is probably second, and North Korea a distant third.

And the list of who the GOP hates seems to grow daily.

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters
10. College professors and scientists

And Trump's followers are so bold. No longer hiding in the shadow's. But bold, front and center:

LOL, you're on heroin.

As a sociopath I can see why you think so.

It made me chuckle.

Yet you can't refute the OP.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

3. Enormous transfer of wealth from the Middle Class to the top 1% (see Bush Tax Cuts for the rich, the current 600 billion tax cut plan for billionaires)

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump
a. Some Mexicans don't rape, a Mexican can't be a judge and similar racist statements.

c. Incompetence

----------------
You can flesh out any of these topics. There is simply an overwhelming amount of material and facts that the GOP is America's greatest threat. Russia is probably second, and North Korea a distant third.

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

And Trump's followers are so bold. No longer hiding in the shadow's. But bold, front and center:

You actually listed the democrat party platform and activities log........

500+ (4 Americans) - Fast and Furious gun deaths
In your own words - exactly what are you accusing the administration of in this instance?

If you need it spelled out - Providing thousands of automatic weapons, rifles, pistols, and hand grenades to Mexican Drug Dealers without the ability to track the weapons once in the criminals' hands resulting in not only the failed Fast and Furious 'sting' operation but also the needless deaths of supposedly over 500 people, to include 4 US citizens.

The idea of conducting this operation was brought to President Bush, but he refused to allow it to happen because of the fact that once the weapons were in the hands of Drug cartels they could not adequately be tracked.

I find this Obama administration program, and its outcome, especially ironic since about the time this program began Obama brought the President of Mexico to the US. allowing him to lecture the people of the United states from the floor of Congress. In that speech he rebuked the US, declaring this nation did not have the right to enforce its existing Immigration policy AND ALSO talked about how many of the deaths of civilians - murders - in his country were due to guns smuggled in from the US...and it turns out the man who invited him to the US - Obama - was the main 'smuggler' / 'arms dealer' for Mexican Drug Cartels at the time. :p
Many times, it's not the actual description of the conspiracies that come from the right wing that's hilarious, but the "why" in their tiny minds, for the conspiracy.

So say what you are describing was even possible. Tell us why Obama would do such a thing to begin with.

I've already heard a couple of right wing "theories" and they defy belief.
So how about you take a shot at it. Why would Obama do such a thing if he even could?:popcorn:

Please explain why Trump met with the Russian Ambassador and Russian Minister the other day.

Probably for the same reason Obama met with Russian Ambassadors and Representatives in the past when he was President. I posted an article and photos of Obama meeting with a Russian Ambassador during his Presidency the other day. Why are snowflakes trying to make it seem like ordinary acts done by previous Presidents is now 'unprecedented' because Trump is following suit?

Q. Was the American Press allowed into the oval along with TASS?
A. No

Q. Was TASS allowed to being a camera into the oval when Obama met with the Russian Ambassador?
A. I doubt it. And I doubt he would have met with the equivalent of our Sect of State (the Russian Foreign Minister) at that time.
Did the American press try to embarras and denigrate Obama at every opportunity? Why no, they sucked Obama's dick.

Do you understand why they weren"t invited now?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You lyimng imbecile...

On what have you been gorging for the past 8 years?

Infotainment and memes....

Which goes a long way towards explaining your conical ignorance.

Speaking of ignorance, did you know that "conical" means "cone shaped?"

The obscene fawning of the press over Obama is thoroughly documented. Only another dick sucker like you would deny it.

There is no bigger threat to the American Republic than stupidity (we're not a democracy dumdum) and fake news like yours.

You Libs were already in a panic before the guy even did one thing. The DNC has you all programmed like perfect little Alinskian Robots.
Read that again, Hoss.....

You had never heard the name "Alinsky" before you were ordered to believe that he was Obama's Sensei......

and fyi, I've known Trump since he blew up in the mid 80s.....he is everything his critics say....and less.
And we should take your word for it beause? You obviously have a grossly overinflated opinion of yourself, but we already knew that.

You had no idea that T-rump flamed out in the late 80s, did you.....

Whatever the hell "flamed out" is supposed to mean. Since it has no definite meaning, you would characterize anything he did as "flaming out."

Last edited:
1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

Are you sure about that?

Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.
http://www.texasgop.org/wp-content/themes/rpt/images/2012Platform_Final.pdf
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF TEXAS

There is nothing more fun than reading GOP Party State Platforms.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

Are you sure about that?

Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.
http://www.texasgop.org/wp-content/themes/rpt/images/2012Platform_Final.pdf
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF TEXAS

There is nothing more fun than reading GOP Party State Platforms.

Those are all code words for leftwing indoctrination. Lefties always mislabel their propaganda so they can claim they are on the side of truth and righteousness.

The last thing I want is some commie teacher "clarifying" my child's values.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

Russia fellating Dems suddenly discover Russia is bad......Priceless!!!

Does anyone remember what Obama's response to Romney was in 2012 presidential debate, when Romney said Russia was a greater threat to the U.S. than was ISIS?

Please explain why Trump met with the Russian Ambassador and Russian Minister the other day.

Probably for the same reason Obama met with Russian Ambassadors and Representatives in the past when he was President. I posted an article and photos of Obama meeting with a Russian Ambassador during his Presidency the other day. Why are snowflakes trying to make it seem like ordinary acts done by previous Presidents is now 'unprecedented' because Trump is following suit?

Q. Was the American Press allowed into the oval along with TASS?
A. No

Q. Was TASS allowed to being a camera into the oval when Obama met with the Russian Ambassador?
A. I doubt it. And I doubt he would have met with the equivalent of our Sect of State (the Russian Foreign Minister) at that time.
Did the American press try to embarras and denigrate Obama at every opportunity? Why no, they sucked Obama's dick.

Do you understand why they weren"t invited now?

You lyimng imbecile...

On what have you been gorging for the past 8 years?

Infotainment and memes....

Which goes a long way towards explaining your conical ignorance.

Speaking of ignorance, did you know that "conical" means "cone shaped?"

The obscene fawning of the press over Obama is thoroughly documented. Only another dick sucker like you would deny it.
Any "fawning" was more than made up for by the naked hate that came from the right wing.

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

The Nasty Republican Habit Of Calling President Obama Boy | PoliticusUSA's Archives

GOP Rep.: Obamas part of 'uppity' class - USATODAY.com

GOP Senator David Perdue Jokes About Praying for Obama’s Death

Obama had the nerve to be a good president while black. Shame on him.

In your own words - exactly what are you accusing the administration of in this instance?

If you need it spelled out - Providing thousands of automatic weapons, rifles, pistols, and hand grenades to Mexican Drug Dealers without the ability to track the weapons once in the criminals' hands resulting in not only the failed Fast and Furious 'sting' operation but also the needless deaths of supposedly over 500 people, to include 4 US citizens.

The idea of conducting this operation was brought to President Bush, but he refused to allow it to happen because of the fact that once the weapons were in the hands of Drug cartels they could not adequately be tracked.

I find this Obama administration program, and its outcome, especially ironic since about the time this program began Obama brought the President of Mexico to the US. allowing him to lecture the people of the United states from the floor of Congress. In that speech he rebuked the US, declaring this nation did not have the right to enforce its existing Immigration policy AND ALSO talked about how many of the deaths of civilians - murders - in his country were due to guns smuggled in from the US...and it turns out the man who invited him to the US - Obama - was the main 'smuggler' / 'arms dealer' for Mexican Drug Cartels at the time. :p
Many times, it's not the actual description of the conspiracies that come from the right wing that's hilarious, but the "why" in their tiny minds, for the conspiracy.

So say what you are describing was even possible. Tell us why Obama would do such a thing to begin with.

So how about you take a shot at it. Why would Obama do such a thing if he even could?:popcorn:
He did it to advance his gun control agenda. He wanted to use the ensuing mayhem to justify an assault on the 2nd Amendment.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

Does anyone remember what Obama's response to Romney was in 2012 presidential debate, when Romney said Russia was a greater threat to the U.S. than was ISIS?

Who cares?

Does anyone remember the GOP's response to a man in a coma without insurance?

Now we know what's behind their odious health care plan, right.

Finally, something we can all agree on.

He did it to advance his gun control agenda. He wanted to use the ensuing mayhem to justify an assault on the 2nd Amendment.
So how exactly does that work? If you couldn't get gun laws passed after dozens of infants are shot dead by a white American right winger, then please explain Obama's "plan".

Major Garrett: Obama has expanded, not reduced gun rights

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights

That's ^^^ stupid, even from you when stupid is expected.

We have plenty of mayhem to justify gun controls. Every day in fact bodies testify. Of course fools - like you, or liars, like you - claim millions of lives and property are protected by guns, every day. No evidence of probity has ever been offered, but that doesn't stop the echo of this meme.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

4. Racism

9. Anti science

11. Donald Trump

c. Incompetence

----------------

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters

Who cares?

Does anyone remember the GOP's response to a man in a coma without insurance?

Now we know what's behind their odious health care plan, right.

Finally, something we can all agree on.

Do you mean the plan where you can't afford the premiums and the deductibles are so high that you can't actually use the insurance? And the plan that just drove Aetna out of the healthcare field.....and all the other insurers ....that would be obamacare dumb ass......Republicans are trying to fix that mess....

Forum List

Back