"There Is No Deep State!"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Now, there's a phrase that we rarely see anymore, even from the most lock-step Liberals.

But.....there probably are some of their drones, impervious to truth, who will dutifully throw themselves on their swords for the party.

And 'party' doesn't mean just Democrats. Every iteration and combination of corrupt, self-aggrandizing, power-hungry fifth columnist is a member of the Deep State Party.

The 21 words uttered by FISA court that change the Russia collusion case forever

Judge rules for first time FBI misled, rejecting years of excuse making and suggesting process reforms won't be enough.

For much of the last three years, key law enforcement leaders have insisted they did nothing wrong…[but] in a recent order, U.S. District Judge James A. Boasberg, the new chief judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, took direct aim at the excuses and blame-shifting of these senior Obama administration FBI and DOJ officials.

…Boasberg provided the first judicial declaration the FBI had misled the court, not just committed process errors. "There is thus little doubt that the government breached its duty of candor to the Court with respect to those applications," Boasberg wrote.

… Boasberg drew headlines last week for an order suspending all FBI and DOJ lawyers involved in the Russia collusion case from appearing before his court until it is determined whether they engaged in misconduct.

But of greater long-term significance was his language pinning responsibility for FISA abuses squarely on senior officials…

It is the first and only judicial finding in the Russia case that the FBI vastly misled the nation's intelligence court and that blame must be shouldered by federal law enforcement's top leaders, many of whom have spent much of the last three years trying to escape such accountability.

…those who led the FBI and DOJ through that turbulent time — Comey and his deputy Andrew McCabe, as well as former acting Attorney General Sally Yates and Rosenstein — must come to grips with this new reality. A judge has formally concluded that his court was misled by the work product they oversaw and signed.” The 21 words uttered by FISA court that change the Russia collusion case forever

"...these senior Obama administration FBI and DOJ officials."

The Deep State Party.

All we need now is a grand jury in DC (District of Criminals) that will indict a democrat. Highly unlikely.

One of the books I am reading is a memoir of Jung Chang's live in China, during Mao's Cultural Revolution, and the similarity to our times under Democrats is frightening.

"In Peking my mother took my father’s letter to a “grievance office.” Chinese rulers throughout history, having never permitted an independent legal system, had set up offices where ordinary people could lodge grievances against their bosses, and the Communists inherited this tradition. When during the Cultural Revolution it began to look as though Communist bosses were losing their power, many people who had been persecuted by them in the past flooded into Peking to appeal. But the Cultural Revolution Authority soon made it clear that “class enemies” were not allowed to complain, even against “capitalist-roaders.” If they tried to do so they would be doubly punished."

And, of course, your post makes this point.

Scooter Libby, Flynn, Trump associates
compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given to....

FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

All we need now is a grand jury in DC (District of Criminals) that will indict a democrat. Highly unlikely.

One of the books I am reading is a memoir of Jung Chang's live in China, during Mao's Cultural Revolution, and the similarity to our times under Democrats is frightening.

"In Peking my mother took my father’s letter to a “grievance office.” Chinese rulers throughout history, having never permitted an independent legal system, had set up offices where ordinary people could lodge grievances against their bosses, and the Communists inherited this tradition. When during the Cultural Revolution it began to look as though Communist bosses were losing their power, many people who had been persecuted by them in the past flooded into Peking to appeal. But the Cultural Revolution Authority soon made it clear that “class enemies” were not allowed to complain, even against “capitalist-roaders.” If they tried to do so they would be doubly punished."

compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given to....

FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

The question I have is: Are all lawyers loyal partisan democrats? Is that a prerequisite to get accepted into law school?
It just seems that the DOJ, FBI, and government positions generally are filled with democrats.
So whoever controls HR (and college admissions) controls the Federal government??
Trump needs to fix that in his 2nd term.

The question I have is: Are all lawyers loyal partisan democrats? Is that a prerequisite to get accepted into law school?
It just seems that the DOJ, FBI, and government positions generally are filled with democrats.
So whoever controls HR (and college admissions) controls the Federal government??

This old saying is the answer to your question: '99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.'

As far as what is acceptable in law school, consider the same is true of accepting Darwin's theory as a proven fact, in school in general.

I hope I'm wrong....but I see the 'fix' as an impossibility. Have you noted how every sort of lie from the Democrats is quickly accepted by their drones?

This old saying is the answer to your question: '99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.'

As far as what is acceptable in law school, consider the same is true of accepting Darwin's theory as a proven fact, in school in general.

I hope I'm wrong....but I see the 'fix' as an impossibility. Have you noted how every sort of lie from the Democrats is quickly accepted by their drones?

Trump can use that "free speech" test for schools that only have democrat professors and who punish conservative thought.
If Trump promotes fairness by using DOE money, that might help level the playing field.

There is no Deep State, but I'm mistaken and one exists then it is being led by Trumptards at present. :cool:

3bf6a710d468955d7caeeea996f0b3e8.jpg

Trump can use that "free speech" test for schools that only have democrat professors and who punish conservative thought.
If Trump promotes fairness by using DOE money, that might help level the playing field.

I'l like to see the federal government
a. cut down on student loans
and
b. make the schools responsible for defaults

There is no Deep State, but I'm mistaken and one exists then it is being led by Trumptards at present. :cool:

3bf6a710d468955d7caeeea996f0b3e8.jpg

Exactly as I predicted in the OP when I wrote this:

But.....there probably are some of their drones, impervious to truth, who will dutifully throw themselves on their swords for the party.

You won't find a dumber drone than this one.

I worked for the Federal Government for 30 years.
We maintained a Deep State in anticipation of Trump

I'd like to see the Donkey pay for all school loan defaults for students who
vote democrat and the Elephant pay for all school loan defaults for students
who vote republican. Sanders can pay for all "DONKEY DEFAULTS"
(soros and Bloomberg and Deblasio and AOC) and Trump and fellow
rich guys for all republican student defaults

a. cut down on student loans
Oh they cut down.
If you don't pay the IRS will garnish your wages
and if you're unemployed they'll just lock you up.

Complete horse shit. There is no "debtors prison" in the U.S. The persons in question were arrested for contempt of court after ignoring multiple court orders to appear in the civil lawsuit filed for breach of contract, and they were not "locked up," they were hauled into court to cure the contempt, as per all bench warrants issued for failure to appear.

Man Arrested for Not Paying Student Loans?

I'm by no means justifying the shambles of the student loan industry and it's handling by both private and federal entities (and I actually represent consumers in these cases), but why lie?

Forum List

Back