There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

Okay CP, timestamp the parts in the tape that prove it, or provide transcripts.
You're making the claim, the onus is on you to prove it.
Im not saying they prove or disprove anything. Because just like you I’ve never heard them. Unlike you I’m not making a judgment on something I have no knowledge of.
Unless you have corroboration to an allegation, you have nothing.

I know what weasel words are. But, for your edification:
View attachment 796287
The only allegation I’m making is that you’re no different than the Trumpers. Of that I have ample evidence.

Here is an interesting find on Hunter's laptop....

Hunter has a capture of Hallie BIden's gmail account, provided by Liz Secundy, Hallie's sister.

It mentions Joe Biden's S Corp, CelticCapri, and Joe Biden's middle name, Robinette, back in 2012.

Strangely, Celtic Capri was no incorporated until 2017...

Link:

Screenshot:
hunter01.jpg

Last edited:
Never said it was evidence.
Great, that's the OP 'no evidence'.
Must be a good doc the way FBI danced around.
Since 1023 is not evidence, part of an ongoing investigation, the FBI rightfully didn't want repubs in congress
to use it for right wing propaganda, claiming it means more than it does, which is what they are trying to do.
But, but Wray caved, and let them review it on premises.
You have no clue on the whereabouts of the WB.

It's not for me to have a clue for the whereabouts, it's for Repubs in Congress, and apparently they don't, either.

Im not saying they prove or disprove anything. Because just like you I’ve never heard them. Unlike you I’m not making a judgment on something I have no knowledge of.
All I've seen is people claiming there are tapes. Well, the few tapes I have heard don't prove it, and of the 17, I should think that the one that proves it would have been the one they showed on OAN, well, it didn't prove squat, so the conclusion is based on that fact, and it is a reasonable one. So you are jumping to a conclusion for which you did not have all the facts.
The only allegation I’m making is that you’re no different than the Trumpers. Of that I have ample evidence.
See above.

All I've seen is people claiming there are tapes. Well, the few tapes I have heard don't prove it, and of the 17, I should think that the one that proves it would have been the one they showed on OAN, well, it didn't prove squat, so the conclusion is based on that fact, and it is a reasonable one. So you are jumping to a conclusion for which you did not have all the facts.

See above.
You’ve heard the tapes the guy from Burisma reportedly has? Link?

Excuse me. Allegedly has.

Here is an interesting find on Hunter's laptop....

Hunter has a capture of Hallie BIden's gmail account, provided by Liz Secundy, Hallie's sister.

It mentions Joe Biden's S Corp, CelticCapri, and Joe Biden's middle name, Robinette, back in 2012.

Strangely, Celtic Capri was no incorporated until 2017...

More proof that the Laptop is fake, and not even a well done fake.

You’ve heard the tapes the guy from Burisma reportedly has? Link?

Excuse me. Allegedly has.
Some. I'm not hearing evidence of any crime.
If you believe otherwise, provide a quote from a transcript which you believe is incriminating.

Haven't seen any evidence, only indictments. Care to try again?

How do you know that?

I'll tell you what I do know: I haven't seen any direct evidence provided on this forum.

Feel free to provide it.

Some. I'm not hearing evidence of any crime.
If you believe otherwise, provide a quote from a transcript which you believe is incriminating.
You’ve not heard any of those recordings. They only allegedly exist. Care to provide a link to what you’ve listened to?

I bet you Moon Bats sucked at playing Connect the Dots game, didn't you?

Check this out. This is my own research, as usual...

Hunter leverages Joe Biden in a Pay-For-Play with Burisma...

Hunter wants $25,000 per month retainer for doing nothing but having access to The Big Guy....

2014-04-13

[My emphasis]
21. The contract should begin now- not after the upcoming visit of my guy. That should include a retainer in the range of 25k p/m w/ additional fees where appropriate for more in depth work to go to BSF for our protection. Complete separate from our respective deals re board participation.
22. Buy a cell phone from a 7/11 or CVS tmrw and ill do the same.

Source:

Joe Biden visits the Ukraine April 21-22, 2014
Source: [Link]

A week later, Hunter approves this press release, promising to help Ukraine...

2014-05-02
Draft Statement of Hunter Biden re: Joining Board of Burisma:
“Burisma’s track record of innovation and industry leadership in the field of natural gas means that it can be a strong driver of a strong economy in Ukraine. As a new member of the Board, I am looking forward to advising Burisma on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities that will contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine.”

Source:

Then a month later in June, Joe delivered $48M in US aid, and then in December 2015, $1B more....

Source:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Like I said, you have to willfully ignore it.

Here is another link that will blow your mind: Biden, on audio, committing treason.

It doesn't matter what they were talking about, but just the fact that Vice President Biden was providing top-secret intelligence information to a foreign government agent (the then-president of Ukraine ~2016) is enough to convict him for treason.

The subject of what they were talking about (proven with documents and 1st hand witnesses) should be enough to have him shot in front of a firing squad post haste.

Please enjoy:

Forum List

Back