There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.

You're so funny.

But you’ve seen none of the evidence so it can’t be true until that happens right?
Well, as any self-respecting couch potato ought to know that, in the court of law, yes,
but in the court of public opinion, anything goes.

Fully accounted for in a vague press statement made by the BIden Campaign.

"When Biden left the West Wing, the big money started coming. In 2017, the Bidens declared $11.1 million in total earnings, nearly twice as much in a single year as they had made in the previous 18 years combined. About $10 million of that flowed through two S-corporations called CelticCapri and Giacoppa. The Biden campaign explained in a press release last year that the money in those entities came from speaking engagements and book payments connected to Joe’s memoir, Promise Me, Dad, and Jill’s memoir, Where the Light Enters. Publishers Weekly reported in 2017 that the couple’s book deal with Flatiron Books was valued at $8 million."

That's much different than the other numbers which can be verified with tax documents.

So no, the Forbes link doesn't add anything.

These numbers are upper middle class numbers. If Biden was this corrupt guy you keep claiming.......

1. He wouldn't have allowed US Attorney David Weiss, assigned by Bill Barr to investigate Joe's son, Hunter, he wouldn't have allowed the investigation to continue, noting that no indictments have come for fore.

2. The numbers would be lot bigger for a man of his stature. In today's word of the rich, Biden's numbers are chump change.

3. You'd have hard evidence by now, and there just isn't any. Yes, circumstantial evidence warrants query, but nothing more than that.

Biden's classified doc's sure as hell incriminate him.
DOJ policy is to give the benefit of the doubt to members of Senate, Congress, Exec branch that their acquisition was inadvertent as long as they cooperate fully with the govt in the return of the documents, as is the case with Biden and Pence, but not Trump, the case of which is riddled with aggravating circumstances.
Notice Trump special prosecutors are leaking but Biden's SP quiet as a church mouse.
No evidence of that claim. If you have it, provide it. The leaks come from Trump's attorneys and staff.
Comer is looking at while Biden was VP......nice try.
Fine, but Comer hasn't found squat.
Still nothing except recent WB evidence from several people offered to the investigation.
Circumstantial, but not prosecutable, evidence.

Your problem is you haven't thoroughly researched the claims against Joe regarding the tapes.

Anytime anyone makes an accusation, I search the accusation accompanied with the word 'debunked' following the charge. If it has been debunked, news sources will have reported on it. You should always do that before you harbor an opinion believing it is fact.
Bullshit AP story. You believe like a sheep.

How did Comer and Grassley have a copy of the 1023 FBI had been dancing around about having?
Because the WB gave it to them.
I got a hunch the WB is the guy with the tapes too.

1023's are not evidence. The WB is nowhere to be found.

Forum List

Back