There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

You're the fucking nutbag.

Biden is right there on video confessing to a crime.

The "corrupt prosecutor" is Yuri Lutshenko. He is the "solid" guy Quid Pro Joe is referring to
during his confession.
Why do Republicans who SPECIFICALLY looked into these allegations report that you are full of shit?

Because YOU are the nutbag, nutbag and your half baked assertions are worth fuck all.

On that video Biden proudly "confesses" to forcing Ukraine to remove a corrupt prosecutor, which was aplauded by DoS, IMF, EU, Ukrainian anti-corruption groups and corrupt prosecutor's own deputy who quit calling his office total swamp.

There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

Nothing could matter less to The Following.

Here's the problem with the whole "Bribe" story.

What did they get for their bribe, exactly?
Shokin getting fired? That was something the US Congress, the IMF, and the EU were all insisting on anyway.

So it really doesn't make sense to bribe Joe Biden for something he was going to do anyway, or someone else would have.

I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinski....and I have no idea how my sperm got on her dress.......remember....democrats never lie the little angels
The ol' same ol'
1687013248476.png

Did you see it?

This is the line of questioning you idiots are asking about the bank records. Do you see how fucking stupid it is now?

O's birth cert is irrelevant.

Now, on Biden, got evidence? I didn't think so.

So you're saying that lawyers are greater than God?
Question has an assumed premise.

The proper sequence is that you must prove your premise, then once proven, ask the question.

IN case you are premise challenged, the question assumes the existence of God.

After you prove the existence of God, then ask the question.

I'll be waiting :)

You Democrats don’t understand the difference between evidence and proof.

Evidence is what is presented to a jury in making a case, and the jury decides if the evidence is sufficient to prove the case.

There is PLENTY of evidence concerning The Biden Family corruption - from the setting up of 20 LLCs with no discernible business behind them, to the suspicious activities reports filed by banks, to the $10 million distributed via the 20 LLCs, to the document that outlined how to set up LLCs to hide the payments. That is all considered evidence.

Evidence is what is presented to a jury in making a case, and the jury decides if the evidence is sufficient to prove the case.

There is PLENTY of evidence concerning The Biden Family corruption - from the setting up of 20 LLCs with no discernible business behind them, to the suspicious activities reports filed by banks, to the $10 million distributed via the 20 LLCs, to the document that outlined how to set up LLCs to hide the payments. That is all considered evidence.

Actually, all those things are legal and Trump did the exact same things... with his dozens of businesses that went bankrupt and someone else got stuck with the debts.

Trump... actually broke laws.

There are 17 tapes that prove it. There are the multiple shell companies that were set up to launder the cash (a favored mafia tactic), and the dozens of suspicious activity reports.

But hey, xiden could shoot someone right in front of you, and you would see nothing.

Right, cultist?

Debunked. The tapes do not substantiate your accusation. Feel free to provide any tape, with timestamps and transcripts that substantiate your claim, sans opinions of what the conversations mean.

There is PLENTY of evidence
Circumstantial evidence.

concerning The Biden Family corruption -
No evidence of corruption, none.
from the setting up of 20 LLCs with no discernible business behind them, to the suspicious activities reports filed by banks,
Says right on the gov website that SARs are not evidence of wrongdoing.
to the $10 million distributed via the 20 LLCs, to the document that outlined how to set up LLCs to hide the payments. That is all considered evidence.
Circumstantial evidence which requires corroboration of your suspicions.

There are many legitimate reasons for setting up a legal entity known as the LLC Shell Corp. The presence of them is not prima facie evidence of wrongdoing, nor does your lack of knowledge of their purpose constitute evidence. At best, it's predication for query. Okay, where is the testimony of Hunter, James, or Ashley or Joe? Where are corroborating evidence of your suspicion? (that's all you have, is suspicion).

What the evidence actually proves is that private citizen entrepreneurs engaged in business abroad. That's not a crime.

Even if Joe said he didn't know of his son's particulars, but did, that's not a crime, either. I think what he meant was he didn't know all the details of his son's biz deals, but knew of them superficially, yet the right is having a conniption and twisting the narrative way out of proportion to it's actual significance. But, we can't expect more from the right who are desperately attempting to deflect public attention away form Trump's indictments and voluminous scandals.

The problem, Rumpy, is that you've not heard either 'tape' yet here you are playing make believe that you 'know' whose 'tapes' are legit.
Your problem is you haven't thoroughly researched the claims against Joe regarding the tapes.

Anytime anyone makes an accusation, I search the accusation accompanied with the word 'debunked' following the charge. If it has been debunked, news sources will have reported on it. You should always do that before you harbor an opinion believing it is fact.

There are 17 tapes that prove it. There are the multiple shell companies that were set up to launder the cash (a favored mafia tactic), and the dozens of suspicious activity reports.

But hey, xiden could shoot someone right in front of you, and you would see nothing.

Right, cultist?

LOLOL

There are no tapes. The whole sordid mess is just another Giuliani creation.

:abgg2q.jpg:

O's birth cert is irrelevant.

Now, on Biden, got evidence? I didn't think so.

Sure. The fbi even admits it. But you ignore that because you are a fascist boot licker.

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
If Biden were a Republican he would be out of office by now. Everything depends on party label and relationship with the Deep State.

Forum List

Back