There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

The charges only come, if the evidence presented by the prosecution to the grand jury gives probable cause of a criminal act, against U.S. CODE....was committed.

There has to be probable cause for a grand jury, by majority, to indict.

However, in the trial, the defendant has due process, discovery....lawyers representing and advising him, and presents their defense with their own evidence and witnesses.

The jury can only find the defendant guilty in a trial if it is proven that beyond a reasonable doubt, they committed the crime..... which is a greater level of guilt, than a probable cause level...

And all 12 jurors must agree that beyond a reasonable doubt, the defendant is guilty before the defendant is found guilty.

If just 1 of the 12 jurors does not agree, then it is a hung jury and the defendant goes home....

A trial is where most everything is in the defendant's favor, while a grand jury for indictment is in the prosecutor's imo....
Thanks for telling us what we already knew, dingbat.

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
The 1023 says otherwise

Last edited:
Find those 17 tapes yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Maybe this guy can find 'em for ya. He knows where to look....

So, you believe it's a good thing that the DoJ, and the FBI are obstructing an investigation? Real Patriot aren't you?

The transcript from Individual 1's call to Zelensky......https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/25/20883420/full-transcript-trump-ukraine-zelensky-white-house
.........would have ended his presidency before he could have attempted a coup but Repub senators feared the backlash from brainwashed rubes like you.
Yep, exactly made up bullshit like that....

1687211222837.png

By God, he'd better have something to put the country through this.....Shameful.
Well, there’s the DOE documents he says he declassified, despite the fact that he has no such authority.

Well, there’s the DOE documents he says he declassified, despite the fact that he has no such authority.
I'll wait for the outcome of the trial, IF it even takes place....Remember as a prosecutor, Jack Smith is a fuck up...

"Prosecutor Smith scored a public corruption conviction against former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, a Republican, but the case was later overturned by the Supreme Court."

ooops!

I'll wait for the outcome of the trial, IF it even takes place....Remember as a prosecutor, Jack Smith is a fuck up...

"Prosecutor Smith scored a public corruption conviction against former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, a Republican, but the case was later overturned by the Supreme Court."

ooops!
He’s probably never had this much evidence. Everybody loses cases, but given that some of the documents are not within the president’s pervue to declassify, it’s starting to look more and more like a slam dunk.

He’s probably never had this much evidence. Everybody loses cases, but given that some of the documents are not within the president’s pervue to declassify, it’s starting to look more and more like a slam dunk.
He has no evidence
You do realize a ham sandwich can be indicted

He has no evidence
You do realize a ham sandwich can be indicted
‘Ham sandwich’ was probably Trump’s nickname in school, so what? The ‘no evidence’ dodge is just getting old and tired.

‘Ham sandwich’ was probably Trump’s nickname in school, so what? The ‘no evidence’ dodge is just getting old and tired.
Agsin getting an indictment is easy getting a conviction much harder

Agsin getting an indictment is easy getting a conviction much harder
True, but it’s piled high now, so IMO Trump’s fucked. His own daughter didn’t even mention him in her Father’s Day message, just her husband!

Forum List

Back