There Is No "Far Right" In This Country

Nah....Leftists ARE a mob.

1. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.
a. Gustave was the second to bring up mass psychology, the first "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds" was published in 1841 and was written by the Scottish journalist (back when they actually did real journalism) Charles Mackay, which exposed mass psychosis for the first time..... accounts of classic scams, grand-scale madness, and deceptions.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and The Madness of Crowds by Charles MacKay

Hitler, Mussolini...and their pal, Franklin Roosevelt.......Leftists all.

maybe you should worry more about when your rightwingnut ilk feel so threatened by asians that they put everyone asian into camps instead of wanting to get rid of muslims.

that should happen at about the time china calls in the debt that baby bush ran up.

OMG!!!!!

This post is CLASSSIC!!!!!

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

1. Did you actually post:

"....maybe you should worry more about when your rightwingnut ilk feel so threatened by asians that they put everyone asian into camps...."

2. Can you really be this stupid??????
Your demigod, Franklin Roosevelt, Democrat, Liberal, Progressive....totalitarian....did exactly that!!!!!!!
Gads....you put your foot not just in your mouth.....but up to your duodenum!!!!

3. More:
." Why did the [Roosevelt] administration actively seek to discourage and disqualify Jewish refugees from coming to the United States? Why didn't the president quietly tell his State Department (which administered the immigration system) to fill the quotas for Germany and Axis-occupied countries to the legal limit? That alone could have saved 190,000 lives. It would not have required a fight with Congress or the anti-immigration forces; it would have involved minimal political risk to the president."FDR's troubling view of Jews

Interesting questions that an inquiring mind would have no trouble answering when considering Roosevelt's attitude toward other minorities....

"This attitude dovetails with what is known about FDR's views regarding immigrants in general and Asian immigrants in particular.... He recommended that future immigration should be limited to those who had "blood of the right sort." "
Op. Cit.
And not a one GOP Congressman condemned the Japanese internment camps...

i'm pretty sure it was a creation of both parties.

Who was the President?

What party?

As you are really this dumb....I feel obligated to help:
Executive Order 9066: The President Authorizes Japanese Relocation

In an atmosphere of World War II hysteria, President Roosevelt, encouraged by officials at all levels of the federal government, authorized the internment of tens of thousands of American citizens of Japanese ancestry and resident aliens from Japan. Roosevelt’s Executive Order 9066, dated February 19, 1942, gave the military broad powers to ban any citizen from a fifty- to sixty-mile-wide coastal area stretching from Washington state to California and extending inland into southern Arizona. The order also authorized transporting these citizens to assembly centers hastily set up and governed by the military in California, Arizona, Washington state, and Oregon. Although it is not well known, the same executive order (and other war-time orders and restrictions) were also applied to smaller numbers of residents of the United States who were of Italian or German descent. For example, 3,200 resident aliens of Italian background were arrested and more than 300 of them were interned. About 11,000 German residents—including some naturalized citizens—were arrested and more than 5000 were interned. Yet while these individuals (and others from those groups) suffered grievous violations of their civil liberties, the war-time measures applied to Japanese Americans were worse and more sweeping, uprooting entire communities and targeting citizens as well as resident aliens. Executive Order 9066: The President Authorizes Japanese Relocation

FDR hated Jews, blacks, and Asians.
True story.

I'd be happy to prove it.
Prove that just FDR hated these people and you might have an argument, but since FDR only reflected the views of the majority of the US white population...You don't have a hairy Asian leg to stand on...

"Far Right" and "Far Left" are subjective and relative terms. Obviously.

Who is more conservative than Ted Cruz? Who is more liberal than Bernie Sanders?

If you can't come up with several examples, then Cruz & Sanders are the "Far" in the term. If you can, THOSE people are the "Far" in the term.

Obviously.

:rolleyes-41:

The American people overwhelmingly supported the internment camps.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the vast majority of the American People weren't even aware that the damned things existed, yes?

Never mind any sort of statistically significant poll being taken in war-time on such matters,eh?

There is no far right of the Republican Party

I prefer to look at them as either Trump voters or the batshit crazy part of the party
Yes... most Lefties are inclined to pitch it that way... fortunately, the Left is going to be pushed from power once again, in just under 10 months...

maybe you should worry more about when your rightwingnut ilk feel so threatened by asians that they put everyone asian into camps instead of wanting to get rid of muslims.

that should happen at about the time china calls in the debt that baby bush ran up.

OMG!!!!!

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

"....maybe you should worry more about when your rightwingnut ilk feel so threatened by asians that they put everyone asian into camps...."

Your demigod, Franklin Roosevelt, Democrat, Liberal, Progressive....totalitarian....did exactly that!!!!!!!
Gads....you put your foot not just in your mouth.....but up to your duodenum!!!!

3. More:
." Why did the [Roosevelt] administration actively seek to discourage and disqualify Jewish refugees from coming to the United States? Why didn't the president quietly tell his State Department (which administered the immigration system) to fill the quotas for Germany and Axis-occupied countries to the legal limit? That alone could have saved 190,000 lives. It would not have required a fight with Congress or the anti-immigration forces; it would have involved minimal political risk to the president."FDR's troubling view of Jews

Interesting questions that an inquiring mind would have no trouble answering when considering Roosevelt's attitude toward other minorities....

"This attitude dovetails with what is known about FDR's views regarding immigrants in general and Asian immigrants in particular.... He recommended that future immigration should be limited to those who had "blood of the right sort." "
Op. Cit.

Who was the President?

What party?

In an atmosphere of World War II hysteria, President Roosevelt, encouraged by officials at all levels of the federal government, authorized the internment of tens of thousands of American citizens of Japanese ancestry and resident aliens from Japan. Roosevelt’s Executive Order 9066, dated February 19, 1942, gave the military broad powers to ban any citizen from a fifty- to sixty-mile-wide coastal area stretching from Washington state to California and extending inland into southern Arizona. The order also authorized transporting these citizens to assembly centers hastily set up and governed by the military in California, Arizona, Washington state, and Oregon. Although it is not well known, the same executive order (and other war-time orders and restrictions) were also applied to smaller numbers of residents of the United States who were of Italian or German descent. For example, 3,200 resident aliens of Italian background were arrested and more than 300 of them were interned. About 11,000 German residents—including some naturalized citizens—were arrested and more than 5000 were interned. Yet while these individuals (and others from those groups) suffered grievous violations of their civil liberties, the war-time measures applied to Japanese Americans were worse and more sweeping, uprooting entire communities and targeting citizens as well as resident aliens. Executive Order 9066: The President Authorizes Japanese Relocation

True story.

Prove that just FDR hated these people and you might have an argument, but since FDR only reflected the views of the majority of the US white population...

How about I prove what I said...not what you pretend I said.

How's that for a plan?

OMG!!!!!

3. More:

Op. Cit.

Who was the President?

What party?

True story.

Prove that just FDR hated these people and you might have an argument, but since FDR only reflected the views of the majority of the US white population...

How about I prove what I said...not what you pretend I said.

How's that for a plan?
Just show me how the GOP members rejected the idea and petitioned for redress..

Who is more conservative than Ted Cruz? Who is more liberal than Bernie Sanders?

If you can't come up with several examples, then Cruz & Sanders are the "Far" in the term. If you can, THOSE people are the "Far" in the term.

Obviously.

So...fence-sitter....why are you pretending that conservative is Far Right?
Conservative values are exactly what the Founders espoused.

Individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional governance.

Gettin' those splinters out yet?

[

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

The radical position that all abortion should be outlawed is a far right position.

"....position that all abortion should be outlawed..."

Is this your usual attempt at lying, NYLiar?

I note you couldn't provide a link to that fabrication.

As usual...you've failed again...very much as the failure in the White House has done on dozens of occasions.

Well then what do you characterize the outlaw all abortions position as, on the political spectrum?

[

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

The radical position that all abortion should be outlawed is a far right position.

As usual...you've failed again...very much as the failure in the White House has done on dozens of occasions.

Well then what do you characterize the outlaw all abortions position as, on the political spectrum?

"Well then" is your admission that you were lying?

Excellent.

...if you think the "far right" doesn't register. how bad do you think someone has to be to be "far right"?...
KKK... Nazi Party... White Power types... Sharia Law types... the fringe, on that side of the scale.

...your belief that the "far left" has been "braying" speaks volumes since most talk radio is rightwingnut...
I didn't say "FAR Left"... I said LEFT... go back and look... you merely heard what you wanted to hear... what I actually said was even more broadly condemnatory.

...or do you think rush and coulter and the rest of the nuts are "moderate"?
Limbaugh and Coulter are both political hacks; I don't routinely listen to them, nor does anyone else of my fairly broad acquaintance.

my point was that your implication that the "left" brays while ignoring the fact that most of the ranters are on rightwingnut talk radio.

and while i appreciate that you aren't a rush or coulter aficionado, the fact is that rush has defined the GOP agenda, dragging it further and further into wacko territory.

[

Excellent.

and yet you lie about what you claim he admitted.

no doubt you'll admit that.

Obviously.

So...fence-sitter....why are you pretending that conservative is Far Right?
Conservative values are exactly what the Founders espoused.

Individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional governance.

Gettin' those splinters out yet?
Still waiting on the examples of issues on which I'm a "fence sitter", but I think I know better.

I have no doubt that, from your political perspective, you think you're absolutely mainstream.

No doubt it at all.

Last edited:
1. There is no "far right" in this country.
Yet....the very same folks who poke fun at religious Americans, by comparing God with Santa Claus, go on and on.....

"F**k the far right."
MARCO RUBIO: I 'Absolutely' Support Tuition Breaks For Illegal Aliens

'Or Sanders, who does even better against the far right tard candidates'
BUSTED ! – Republican State of Union Response Carried Amnesty Pledge in Spanish Version…

'I bet this will drive the far right loons insane:'
Nikki Haley rebukes Trump in State of the Union rebuttal

'Uh.. there is very much a "far right" in this country.'
The Delusional Candidate

'... what the far right reactionaries are posting.'
Another reason Americans WANT to see Obama and Obamacare GO!!!

'...for some time now the most and loudest noise has come from the Far Right.'
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"...how insane the far right is."
Yes, You're A Communist

2. There is no "far right" in this country. So... how to explain the constant reference to this meme by Leftists?

One fact of life is that hearing a phrase often enough, one tends to accept it without spending the effort of examining same. The term "Far Right," used in a cavalier yet effective manner by the Left, is one of those terms.

Yet...upon examination....it proves to be imaginary, very much like the benefits of communism....or ObamaCare.

3. It is a well know axiom that, to see what the Left is doing, note what they are blaming the other side of doing.
One regularly sees the Leftists, Liberals, Progressives, Democrats, whatever....railing against the "Far Right," using "Far Right" as a pejorative, an imprecation.
And....BTW.....there certainly is a Far Left.

But I'll prove that "Far Right" doesn't exist.
Doesn't look like any proof of anything. Maybe you don't quite get the concept of proof.

[

Excellent.

Lying about what? About 15 to 20% of Americans believe all abortion should be outlawed.

They hold the far right position on abortion rights.

politics-tea_party-republicans-gop-far_right-american_conservatives-ttl121121_low.jpg

[

Excellent.

Are you liberal or conservative on abortion?

There is no far right of the Republican Party

I prefer to look at them as either Trump voters or the batshit crazy part of the party
Yes... most Lefties are inclined to pitch it that way... fortunately, the Left is going to be pushed from power once again, in just under 10 months...
There is no better way to describe the part of the Republican Party that supports Trump than batshit crazy. Own it

The "far right" is just another fabricated lie from the establishment hacks trying to paint common sense constitutional defending Americans as somehow extreme. I'll show you extreme, $19 fucking trillion dollars in debt that's extreme.
Far right is alive and well in this very post.
Some people need instant coffee to be able to make regular coffee in the morn....

[

Excellent.

and yet you lie about what you claim he admitted.

no doubt you'll admit that.

She won't admit that pro-life is a conservative position. Just watch.

Forum List

Back