'There Is No Letter' - Kushner Accusation Based on 'Anonymous' Letter Never Proven To Exist

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
What Is the Washington Post Hiding About Its Jared Kushner Story?

"To date, there has been no independent verification the letter is real or that WaPo’s description of its contents is accurate. The Washington Post editors also never explain why they withheld the letter."

The Washington Post just set the new world's record for FAKE NEWS, filing a FALSE STORY in which they hurl a FALSE Accusation against the Trump Administration (already debunked with the news that Russia, not Kushner, proposed a temporary back communication channel with the Trump administration specifically to deal with the Syria situation) without having any source ('Anonymous') and no actual 'letter' which they claim is the basis for their story.

Such criminal 'journalism' should not be tolerated. The Trump administration should go after them legally, and at any point it is discovered or they admit that the letter does not exist legal action should be taken against the reporter, those running the WP, and the WP itself. They should be made an example of!

The Democrats and their surrogate Propaganda-Pushing media is the source and to blame for the very same Fake News Hillary claimed harmed her in the election. (Hillary claimed the news about her having broken laws was false...only to have Comey testify before Congress not long ago to confirm that she DID break laws with her un-authorized server / e-mail, though. So in HER case, it really WASN'T 'fake news.)

"Another issue testing the credibility of mainstream news organizations is a May 16 New York Times article claiming a memo former FBI Director James Comey wrote revealed President Donald Trump asked him to drop his investigation of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

But The NYTimes never possessed the Comey memo. According to the newspaper, “The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of it to a Times reporter.”

Freedom of speech is one thing; however, when national media begin intentionally reporting LIES as fact they need to be held legally, judicially accountable!

"To date, there has been no independent verification the letter is real or that WaPo’s description of its contents is accurate. The Washington Post editors also never explain why they withheld the letter."

The Washington Post just set the new world's record for FAKE NEWS, filing a FALSE STORY in which they hurl a FALSE Accusation against the Trump Administration (already debunked with the news that Russia, not Kushner, proposed a temporary back communication channel with the Trump administration specifically to deal with the Syria situation) without having any source ('Anonymous') and no actual 'letter' which they claim is the basis for their story.

Such criminal 'journalism' should not be tolerated. The Trump administration should go after them legally, and at any point it is discovered or they admit that the letter does not exist legal action should be taken against the reporter, those running the WP, and the WP itself. They should be made an example of!

The Democrats and their surrogate Propaganda-Pushing media is the source and to blame for the very same Fake News Hillary claimed harmed her in the election. (Hillary claimed the news about her having broken laws was false...only to have Comey testify before Congress not long ago to confirm that she DID break laws with her un-authorized server / e-mail, though. So in HER case, it really WASN'T 'fake news.)

"Another issue testing the credibility of mainstream news organizations is a May 16 New York Times article claiming a memo former FBI Director James Comey wrote revealed President Donald Trump asked him to drop his investigation of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

But The NYTimes never possessed the Comey memo. According to the newspaper, “The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of it to a Times reporter.”

Freedom of speech is one thing; however, when national media begin intentionally reporting LIES as fact they need to be held legally, judicially accountable!
From something I heard on the Sunday shows, it sounds as if some classified types have actually seen the memos in question. They are real enough.
You shouldn't believe everything Trump tells you, either. You will be embarrassed later.

From something I heard on the Sunday shows, it sounds as if some classified types have actually seen the memos in question. They are real enough.
You shouldn't believe everything Trump tells you, either. You will be embarrassed later.
i would think it's about as risky to put your faith in the media these days also.

i would think it's about as risky to put your faith in the media these days also.
As so you've been told to believe.

I asked for a story last week which you can actually prove wrong which the Washington Post released and did not retract....

Trump had 70% falsehoods in the last two years....

And sane person believes the Washington Post over this shower of liars

And YOU shouldn't believe everything snowflakes and the Fake News media tells you.

1. The memos are NOT classified and are open for public viewing, if the FBI would release them - this according to the NY Times. (Read the thread I started on 'There is no letter'.)

2. The NY Times was busted reporting about the specific contents of the letter...and had to admit it had NEVER SEEN OR READ the actual memos.

3. An article I cited in the thread I started states the WaPo refuses to release the letter or their sources names.

Know what call a story reported based on no verifiable source names and no evidence (the letter)?
- Liberal Fake News Propaganda Media BULLSHIT.

No disrespect to you, but I will tell you what I tell every snowflake who claims 'Russia-Trump Collusion':

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE.

Show me the letter. Without names or at least the letter, we are being asked by a media source that has already been busted in the past for reporting fake news to 'TRUST' them now with this.

Ummm...NO!

I was just commenting on Easy's regurgitation of the latest Trump tweets: The Media is not only the enemy of the people, it is making stuff up. He finally got it through his head what the definition of "fake news" is, so he is correcting his earlier statements where he called biased reporting "fake news."

And YOU shouldn't believe everything snowflakes and the Fake News media tells you.

1. The memos are NOT classified and are open for public viewing, if the FBI would release them - this according to the NY Times. (Read the thread I started on 'There is no letter'.)

2. The NY Times was busted reporting about the specific contents of the letter...and had to admit it had NEVER SEEN OR READ the actual memos.

3. An article I cited in the thread I started states the WaPo refuses to release the letter or their sources names.

Know what call a story reported based on no verifiable source names and no evidence (the letter)?
- Liberal Fake News Propaganda Media BULLSHIT.

No disrespect to you, but I will tell you what I tell every snowflake who claims 'Russia-Trump Collusion':

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE.

Show me the letter. Without names or at least the letter, we are being asked by a media source that has already been busted in the past for reporting fake news to 'TRUST' them now with this.

Ummm...NO!
Sources: Mueller visits FBI headquarters, briefed on Comey memos - CNNPolitics.com
Two weeks ago, Mueller was briefed on the memos you and Trump are declaring as imaginary.
The fact that the newspaper doesn't give YOU their sources doesn't mean they are unknown to them. They know who they're talking to. Drive you crazy? You bet. But when the administration won't tell the truth, the people will.

I was just commenting on Easy's regurgitation of the latest Trump tweets: The Media is not only the enemy of the people, it is making stuff up. He finally got it through his head what the definition of "fake news" is, so he is correcting his earlier statements where he called biased reporting "fake news."
is biased reporting fake? when do you go from representing your sides views to crossing the line in just making stuff up you WISH was true?

fake news - trump pees on russian hookers.
fake news - CNN headlines saying TRUMP WORKING WITH RUSSIANS in the headline and in the story itself, paragraph way down there, "but we have no proof of this..." is that fake, biased, or just stupid?

we've made just about anything news. it used to be what someone did was news, now we report on what someone THINKS someone else will say or do or something they heard about them.

MEDIA: "HEY - not saying they did it, i'm saying this person says they did..." - unfortunately i see a lot of this too. people insulting trump or making accusations is news.

it's out of control.

Why don't you people quit knee jerking?
Honestly, this could go either way. Trumps admin has a history of lying about Russia and the MSM has a history of lying, period. Especially about trump.

OldLady, don't ask me to believe a story that offers as evidence 'anonymous' sources and a 'letter' that has not even been proven to exist, written by a media outlet that has already been proven to have engaged in Fake News.

To date the WaPo piece amounts to nothing more than opinion / fiction with only THEIR word that a letter exists, sent to them by nameless sources. THAT is FACT.

Last edited:

Those are things that federal and congressional investigators are currently looking at. In particular they are studying a meeting between Kushner, son-in-law of the then president-elect, and a Russian banker, Sergey Gorkov, that took place in mid-December. Mr. Gorkov is a close associate of Russian President Vladimir Putin. Mr. Putin's government controls Gorkov’s bank.--https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2017/0530/Kushner-flap-A-brief-history-of-back-channels

Ahh yes the old It is classified gag, no proof but we will lie iur asses off and claim that our source is classified.

Did WAPO or the Slimes tell you that? You've been played....again

:lmao:

is biased reporting fake? when do you go from representing your sides views to crossing the line in just making stuff up you WISH was true?

fake news - trump pees on russian hookers.
fake news - CNN headlines saying TRUMP WORKING WITH RUSSIANS in the headline and in the story itself, paragraph way down there, "but we have no proof of this..." is that fake, biased, or just stupid?

we've made just about anything news. it used to be what someone did was news, now we report on what someone THINKS someone else will say or do or something they heard about them.

MEDIA: "HEY - not saying they did it, i'm saying this person says they did..." - unfortunately i see a lot of this too. people insulting trump or making accusations is news.

it's out of control.
I agree with you 100% about that. If I hear anything BUT an anonymous source these days, it's a miracle.

Sources: Mueller visits FBI headquarters, briefed on Comey memos - CNNPolitics.com
Two weeks ago, Mueller was briefed on the memos you and Trump are declaring as imaginary.
The fact that the newspaper doesn't give YOU their sources doesn't mean they are unknown to them. They know who they're talking to. Drive you crazy? You bet. But when the administration won't tell the truth, the people will.
Mueller reportedly goes to the FBI and is 'briefed on' the memos. Did he ever SEE them? Without confirmation we only have a promise they exist.

During the last 10 months of investigations there have been a lot of reports of things existing but never any evidence that they do being released / proven.

"Chaffetz then points out that the investigation has continued despite Comey’s removal, and called into question whether the memo exists at all"

The House Oversight Chairman does not even know if they exist.

"Chaffetz said, “Well nobody’s seen them. Even the reporter that did the story hasn’t seen them. Nobody that I know of, even the reporter, has not actually seen those documents."
- Chaffetz: Do we even know Comey has memos? - Hot Air

So don't try to continue to blow smoke up my ass and call it evidence simply because media who have been proven to have engaged in Fake News in the past claims they have 'anonymous sources' and a letter whose existence has NOT been verified.

Ahh yes the old It is classified gag, no proof but we will lie iur asses off and claim that our source is classified.
According to the article I just put up, the memos aren't classified but the FBI won't give them up. That's not the media's fault. I'm sure they'd sell their grandmas to have those memos in their hot little hands to splash all over the front page tomorrow.
I agree the government uses "classified" to keep all its doings secret far more than is necessary for national security. That's bullshit. They just don't want people looking at what they're doing.

Mueller reportedly goes to the FBI and is 'briefed on' the memos. Did he ever SEE them? Without confirmation we only have a promise they exist.

During the last 10 months of investigations there have been a lot of reports of things existing but never any evidence that they do being released / proven.

"Chaffetz then points out that the investigation has continued despite Comey’s removal, and called into question whether the memo exists at all"

The House Oversight Chairman does not even know if they exist.

"Chaffetz said, “Well nobody’s seen them. Even the reporter that did the story hasn’t seen them. Nobody that I know of, even the reporter, has not actually seen those documents."
- Chaffetz: Do we even know Comey has memos? - Hot Air

So don't try to continue to blow smoke up my ass and call it evidence simply because media who have been proven to have engaged in Fake News in the past claims they have 'anonymous sources' and a letter whose existence has NOT been verified.
Now you're just being silly. Don't go all Dale Smith on me.
And trust me, I would never blow smoke up your ass. Ick.

The question is whether Jared is so naïve as to think people wouldn't learn of a secret back channel to allow communication between president_ELECT, Trump and Putin.

Forum List

Back