🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There Is No Separation Of Church And State

'A more sinister ' proximate cause of our numbness when it come to Soviet crime' is the lies that Franklin Roosevelt told the public in support of Stalin.
Loy Henderson, State Department Russian expert of the time said: "Russia does not fight for the same ideals as the United States."

Roosevelt swore to the American public the exact opposite: he declared that Stalin fought for the same ideals!
Roosevelt was right, both the US and USSR fought for the same ideal: the defeat of Nazi Germany.

I wrote:
'A more sinister ' proximate cause of our numbness when it come to Soviet crime' is the lies that Franklin Roosevelt told the public in support of Stalin.
Loy Henderson, State Department Russian expert of the time said: "Russia does not fight for the same ideals as the United States."

Roosevelt swore to the American public the exact opposite: he declared that Stalin fought for the same ideals!

You wrote:
"Roosevelt was right,...."

Clearly, today you're more a liar than a fool.

Why do Jews reject Jesus?

Why do Jews claim that Jesus was a fraud, a liar, a sex predator, and a murderer?

Why won't Political Chic answer those questions while filling the USMB with bullshit Zionist propaganda?

Is Political Chic really a Zionist Jew masquerading as a Christian, just like

Mike Huckabee
Lindsay Graham
Peter King
Rupert Murdoch

???????????????????

Expect no answers and a bunch of card tosses.....

"Why do Jews reject Jesus?"

Why the concern?

Here in America folks are blessed with the constitutional choice of whether to worship....or not.

I hope that concept comes to your homecountry soon.

And...yes.....I like to think of myself as a zionist.

Many Americans are.....of all sorts of religions.

Why the concern?

You claim you are a Christian, yet you do not care that the only country you care about REJECTS JESUS...

WHY do you LACK THE INTELLECTUAL COURAGE TO ANSWER???

ARE YOU REALLY A JEW???

I never claimed any such thing: I've never stated my religion.

Maybe I'm a Druid: I look really good in blue.....

You are a Zionist bitch who is here to spread hate against "muslims" and manipulate Americans to support war in the ME to help Israel.

We know who you are.

You are on the same team as Col Tim Osman, Simon Elliott, and John Bolton....

th

Correll apparently thinks the Israeli murder of the USS Liberty was "funny...."

Israel murders Americans. Zionist Traitors laugh.

Jeff Epstein was laughing all the way to the BANK on 911 as his HEDGE FUND hit the JACKPOT.....

Gold
Oil
Defense Stocks
the LONG Bond

You are a Zionist bitch who is here to spread hate against "muslims" and manipulate Americans to support war in the ME to help Israel.

We know who you are.

th

I do like getting under your skin, as your language attests......but don't come back if your can't control yourself.

Still waiting for you to get the courage to answer.....

Why do JEWS reject JESUS???

LOL!!!!!

Zionist Traitors do NOT want YOU to KNOW.....

Still waiting for you to get the courage to answer.....

Why do JEWS reject JESUS???

LOL!!!!!

Zionist Traitors do NOT want YOU to KNOW.....

The basis of the thread, and I construct them with great care, is that government school is controlled by the Marxists called Liberals/Democrats, and their abhorrence of religion is what they teach.
In fact of the matter, America was formed around religion, the Judeo-Christian variety, and this thread is a reminder.

Now....you ask "Why do JEWS reject JESUS???"

Why would I address that here, when the point is that Americans can worship as they choose?

You have refused to answer that question in EVERY THREAD, because

YOU ARE A TOTAL FRAUD

YOU HAVE NO COURAGE

YOU ARE COMPLETELY LOW CHARACTER

YOU ARE A LIAR

and you spread misinfo based upon religious lies

The Founders wanted to preclude a Theocracy.....That's all. Somehow progressives (supported by atheists) have warped that into a ban on religion.

We know who you are.

th
You're a hateful sick little cocksucker, aren't you.

You have refused to answer that question in EVERY THREAD, because

YOU ARE A TOTAL FRAUD

YOU HAVE NO COURAGE

YOU ARE COMPLETELY LOW CHARACTER

YOU ARE A LIAR

and you spread misinfo based upon religious lies

Calm down and wipe the drool off your chin.

Here's the rule....so simple even you should be able to understand: I'm in charge,and we do things my way......always.

The Founders wanted to preclude a Theocracy.....That's all. Somehow progressives (supported by atheists) have warped that into a ban on religion.

Here's a peek into what happened and why.

George Earle was a special emissary of FDR's to Europe...and returned in 1944 with proof that implicated the Soviets in the Katyn Forest massacre (In April of 1943, the mass graves of thousands of shot, bayoneted, and asphyxiated Polish officers were uncovered in the Katyn pine forest near Smolensk, Russia.)

Earle testified later at the Katyn Forest hearings that Joe Levy of the NYTimes, warned him that bringing an anti-Soviet report to FDR would be a career ender :
"George, you don't know what you are going to over there. Harry Hopkins has completed domination over the President and the whole atmosphere over there is 'pink.'" West, "American Betrayal," p.211.

On March 22, 1945, FDR wrote to Earle: "I have noted with concern your plan to publicize your unfavorable opinion of one of our allies. I do not wish you to do so. Not only do I not wish it, I specifically forbid you to do so."
He then ordered Earle to Samoa for the duration.

On March 26, 1945, Army Chief of Staff George C. Marshall issued the following order: "Censor all stories, delete criticism Russian treatment." This was aimed at those Americans who had been POWs of the Red Army. Note that some 20,000 US soldiers were never returned.

FDR created the atmosphere, and since then, Marxism has had a hold......a death grip......on parts of our society that deal with the dissemination of information....the schools and the media.

Forum List

Back