There is no way Hillary won the second debate!

Trumps remarks about women…quite easily. A much bigger concern. He devalues 1/2 the nation’s population in every way imaginable.

Yet you're voting for an evil corrupt witch and a serial rapist. Go figure? Y'all craaazy. :cuckoo:

Actually, I’m not voting for Trump. But thanks.

Nah, you're voting for the evil corrupt witch and her rapist husband. You're an ugly disingenuous hypocrite. Nuff said. Movin on...

Her positives far outweigh any negatives you can dream up. But keep dreaming.

Wondering what "positives" you have been able to dream up

Experience
Temperament
Preparedness..

etc…

No, he didn't. He preached to the fringe right, saying everything they wanted to hear. Alas, he catered to the wrong audience. As it was the independents, moderates and undecided voters he needed to convince that Trump was a changed man, a man with the proper temperament to be president.

And he failed *utterly*. His debate performance couldn't have been more perfectly suited to make Hillary President if he'd been prepped by the DNC.

Its over, fellas. Trump just pissed away his very, very last chance to turn his campaign around.
You've been posting that Trump had blown his "very very last chance" for months asshole!

Then quote me saying so....months ago.

Trump kicked fat-ass corrupt Hillary all over the stage last night.
Watch who Trump brings to a third debate,
Does the name 'Monica' ring a bell?
That's right Monica will be sitting in the audience. She'll be wearing a nice bright blue dress.
Laughing....no, he won't. He'll do what he always does: preach to his alt-right base, ignore everyone else, and demonstrate why he's utterly unsuited to be president.

There's a reason why Trump's polling numbers fall off a cliff when he's given a national stage. The more the electorate knows about this train wreck, the less they want him.

Seriously - Which is of greater concern when attaining the position as a Commander in Chief ?

1) Trumps remarks of women, which Hillary endorses as she tried to ruin the reputation of every woman accuser against her husband going back to when he was governor.

2) Not knowing enough how to recognize classified information content as it's brought to your attention in an email. Which anyone having experience in the military has even the "basic knowledge" on how to interpret what content the general public doesn't need to know about.

Trumps remarks about women…quite easily. A much bigger concern. He devalues 1/2 the nation’s population in every way imaginable.

You realize Hillary defended such action through her husband, and Mrs Clinton opposed women who spoke out against men who use their position of power to mistreat and demean women through their actions. You can't deny the truth of which side of women Hillary chose to be on for those men who use power in such a way.

I promise not to vote for Bill Clinton this time around.

You've been posting that Trump had blown his "very very last chance" for months asshole!

Trump kicked fat-ass corrupt Hillary all over the stage last night.
Watch who Trump brings to a third debate,
Does the name 'Monica' ring a bell?
That's right Monica will be sitting in the audience. She'll be wearing a nice bright blue dress.
Laughing....no, he won't. He'll do what he always does: preach to his alt-right base, ignore everyone else, and demonstrate why he's utterly unsuited to be president.

There's a reason why Trump's polling numbers fall off a cliff when he's given a national stage. The more the electorate knows about this train wreck, the less they want him.

Seriously - Which is of greater concern when attaining the position as a Commander in Chief ?

1) Trumps remarks of women, which Hillary endorses as she tried to ruin the reputation of every woman accuser against her husband going back to when he was governor.

2) Not knowing enough how to recognize classified information content as it's brought to your attention in an email. Which anyone having experience in the military has even the "basic knowledge" on how to interpret what content the general public doesn't need to know about.

You realize Hillary defended such action through her husband, and Mrs Clinton opposed women who spoke out against men who use their position of power to mistreat and demean women through their actions. You can't deny the truth of which side of women Hillary chose to be on for those men who use power in such a way.

Actually we are talking about a woman's character... who WANTS to blame Trump for his demeaning words an attitude towards women, but not before she had the opportunity to strike down the character of those women who have come forward to face those same condescending efforts through her husband's abuse of power. Of all the candidates to put forward, this is the democrat you want women to look to as representative of what it takes to "break the glass ceiling" of achievement as your first woman president. It's interesting how liberals in fact view women through the life, and actions of Mrs Clinton's efforts. Let me say I just hope the next woman candidate, will be one we can at least be able to talk to our daughters about.

Last edited:
Trump beat his expectations so I guess his supporters think that is a win. He is a political lightweight while Hilary is a least a middleweight. He was like a Bull in the ring with Hillary as the Matador. She never did deliver the final blow however.

Actually we are talking about a woman's character... who WANTS to blame Trump for his demeaning words an attitude towards women, but not before she had the opportunity to strike down the character of those women who have come forward to face those same condescending efforts through her husband's abuse of power. Of all the candidates to put forward, this is the democrat you want women to look to as representative of what it takes to "break the glass ceiling" of achievement as your first woman president. It's interesting how liberals in fact view women through the life, and actions of Mrs Clinton's efforts. Let me say I just hope the next woman candidate, will be one we can at least be able to talk to our daughters about.

So what you’re saying is that you saw nothing wrong with what Trump said….am I right?

I liked Hillary's defense of Bill Clinton BLASTING Obamacare.

She said, "He clarified his statement."

AND THAT WAS IT....and COOPER NEVER FOLLOWED UP. It was such biased bullshit.

here is a follow up, "How did he clarify his statement and what exactly did he mean when he said, "Obama is the craziest thing in the world"?
yeah she did blast obama care

Yet you're voting for an evil corrupt witch and a serial rapist. Go figure? Y'all craaazy. :cuckoo:

Actually, I’m not voting for Trump. But thanks.

Nah, you're voting for the evil corrupt witch and her rapist husband. You're an ugly disingenuous hypocrite. Nuff said. Movin on...

Her positives far outweigh any negatives you can dream up. But keep dreaming.

Selling out the country for her personal financial gain is a pretty solid negative.

I agree. Only the most biased person would believe that Trump won/only the most biased person would believe Clinton won.

She got destoryed and even she knew it.
Yeah no competition. CNN poll showed more people thought she won LOL
CNN host caught coaching answers to CNN focus group.
CNN polls reveal 57% believe Clinton won debate, 37% Trump, 6% unsure - read more

"Hillary Clinton came out on top over Donald Trump in their second presidential debate, according to a CNN instant poll Sunday night.

Poll respondents favored Clinton 57% to 37%, according to CNN."

Even the most biased person would know that Trump clearly won.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
truth

These debates are rigged. From the get go, the opening question from the woman about civility, you could tell Hillary was coached by the way she responded, "Are you a teacher?" It came out as an actor who jumpedtge gun on her line. It was not genuine or sincere. The moderators continues to show their bias by the level of enforcement of response time limit abd question relevance that they placed on Trump vs. what they placed on Clinton.
agreed

CNN polls reveal 57% believe Clinton won debate, 37% Trump, 6% unsure - read more

"Hillary Clinton came out on top over Donald Trump in their second presidential debate, according to a CNN instant poll Sunday night.

Poll respondents favored Clinton 57% to 37%, according to CNN."

Even the most biased person would know that Trump clearly won.

The part where Trump brought up BJ's rape victims, and the woman who was raped when she was twelve, was the best. He destroyed her with that, all she could do was laugh it off and say "he's lying!" when the women were right there. That photo of BJ and Chelsea are fucking priceless. Her only response was Michelle O's quote of "when they go low, you go High!" Really? Hillary goes low by attacking Trumps 11 year old comments, then suddenly she is above it. What a fucking c*nt.

That, and Obama's disastrous foreign policy that Clinton still can't defend.

The crowd cheered.

No, he didn't. He preached to the fringe right, saying everything they wanted to hear. Alas, he catered to the wrong audience. As it was the independents, moderates and undecided voters he needed to convince that Trump was a changed man, a man with the proper temperament to be president.

And he failed *utterly*. His debate performance couldn't have been more perfectly suited to make Hillary President if he'd been prepped by the DNC.

Its over, fellas. Trump just pissed away his very, very last chance to turn his campaign around.
agreed

Trump beat his expectations so I guess his supporters think that is a win. He is a political lightweight while Hilary is a least a middleweight. He was like a Bull in the ring with Hillary as the Matador. She never did deliver the final blow however.
truth

No one, man or woman, wants to have their entire past and future thoughts and privacy policed. Fuck the Thought Police. Fuck Hillary.

Forum List

Back