There is no way in hell Trump weighs 239 pounds.....LOLOLOL

Nnnnnnope. The orange isn't supposed to be on a dress.

Apparently there walk among us those who still have no clue what Rump looks like. And yet they slither into a thread about Rump's weight.

Just pointing out, that two years from now, your side will not utter a peep about Oprah's weight should she run.
Of course.....Oprah herself acknowledges her weight issues...she doesn't lie about weight, height, etc. because she isn't an insecure fat cheeto.

1ckcil.jpg

Photoshop is so fun, innit? And so revealing of who the misogynists are.

Yeah, like what RealDave's "free breast exams" sig reveals about him.

Apparently there walk among us those who still have no clue what Rump looks like. And yet they slither into a thread about Rump's weight.

Just pointing out, that two years from now, your side will not utter a peep about Oprah's weight should she run.
Of course.....Oprah herself acknowledges her weight issues...she doesn't lie about weight, height, etc. because she isn't an insecure fat cheeto.
Child, these Trump Cheeto supporters keep bringing up Hillary and now Oprah...but they ain't the effin president, this is
images

But will there be CNN faux doctors reporting she's overweight, and has heart disease because of it?
I won't be holding my breath.

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

I’m so confused. Kam Chancellor is 6'3' 232. Trump 6’3 239.
DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

All these men, 6'3 who weigh 239 plus pounds???????

IS THERE ANYBODY THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH TRUMP THAT DOESN'T LIE?????

probably not....

that said, muscle mass weighs more than fat... .and Donald doesn't have an ounce of muscle mass.

In a country where over 1/3 of the adult population is obese, and over 70% are overweight, according to the CDC (FastStats), an overweight president is just representing the population. ;)
If Trump represented the population he wouldn't have called Rosy a "fat slob". Trump only represents fake news lies!

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

Hey Tig, you worthless female who cant get a guy to stay with you, do you know that FAT and Muscle have 2 different mass weights? That 1 pound of fat has more mass than 1 pound of muscle. So yeah, both can be 239 llbs, but not look it. But since you are publicly educated(through indoctrination) you probably didn't know this "Scientific Fact".

e3b11955cd2cd7ae605a8af1e3d59a3c.jpg

s'matter, troll boy? Donald looks a little too much like you and your widdle feelings got hurt?

trumptard snowflake. :rofl:

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

Hey Tig, you worthless female who cant get a guy to stay with you, do you know that FAT and Muscle have 2 different mass weights? That 1 pound of fat has more mass than 1 pound of muscle. So yeah, both can be 239 llbs, but not look it. But since you are publicly educated(through indoctrination) you probably didn't know this "Scientific Fact".

e3b11955cd2cd7ae605a8af1e3d59a3c.jpg

s'matter, troll boy? Donald looks a little too much like you and your widdle feelings got hurt?

trumptard snowflake. :rofl:
Wow, we moved away from that link about 6 pages ago, and now you went all the way back just to say that? Bwaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaaaa.

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

One of the reasons likely that Trump is beating the odds of an earlier death due to his diet, is he's never drank or smoked.

He sure throws his weight around. Ask Hillary and her gang of Losers.
I heard a rumor that Hillary lost the Presidential election over a year ago.....but then again, it might be fake news.

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

For one thing, he's not 6'3"; he's lied about his height. He's no taller than Obama who is 6'1". And he's all fat, no muscle at all. Muscle weighs more than fat. But he does look more like 250 or so. He may be small boned. Bones weigh more than fat or muscle.
Maybe small boned....definitely small handed.

One of the reasons likely that Trump is beating the odds of an earlier death due to his diet, is he's never drank or smoked.
My grandmother on my mothers side lived to be 102, she drank and smoked 70 years, and then gave it up. Either you have cancer in your genes or you don't. If you smoke or drink you will enhance your chance of getting cancer.....

At one time the surgeon general had a warming on a pack of cigarettes that "Smoking causes Cancer".
After it was proven that he was wrong, they change the warning to read "Smoking is dangerous to your health".
Before 1970s
article-2239481-163E054E000005DC-429_468x119.jpg

After 1970s

camelpack1971.gif

So the White house doctor is lying?

Trump is 'in excellent health,' White House doctor says - CNNPolitics
Trump is 'in excellent health,' White House doctor says
Doctor who described Trump as 'the healthiest individual ever elected' won't be moving to the White House
Donald Trump will keep Barack Obama's White House doctor
Dr Ronny Jackson received multiple commendations for his service in Iraq
I guess I wasn't supposed to show this?

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

For one thing, he's not 6'3"; he's lied about his height. He's no taller than Obama who is 6'1". And he's all fat, no muscle at all. Muscle weighs more than fat. But he does look more like 250 or so. He may be small boned. Bones weigh more than fat or muscle.
Maybe small boned....definitely small handed.
Actually that's an indication of his bone structure: hands and wrists show if you are small, medium or large boned. He's probably small boned and he's all fat, so he weighs less than he looks.

He sure throws his weight around. Ask Hillary and her gang of Losers.
I heard a rumor that Hillary lost the Presidential election over a year ago.....but then again, it might be fake news.
Yeah. I think that is really the issue here. If he wasn't such a liar and lying about what is obviously untrue--that he's in good health and doesn't have a weight problem,...if he was not such a liar about everything, people would have more respect for him. Ophra has been very up front about her weight problems.

Forum List

Back