There is no way in hell Trump weighs 239 pounds.....LOLOLOL

Director offers $100k for Rump to get on a scale

>> James Gunn, director of the two “Guardians of the Galaxy” films, is offering $100,000 if President Donald Trump will step on a scale.

Gunn’s unusual proposition came hours after White House doctor Ronny Jackson said on Tuesday that the president was 6′3″ and weighed 239 pounds, or one pound shy of the level that would be considered obese.

The filmmaker and other Trump critics didn’t buy it. Mocking Trump’s involvement in the debunked “birther” conspiracy theory that claimed President Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States, Twitter users created the #Girther hashtag to question Jackson’s claims. <<​

Upon hearing of the offer Rump started screaming about "Gunn control", pointed a wee finger in the air and muttered something about "two scoops", grabbed his twit-a-phone and retired to his Golden shower Chamber. He has not been seen since.

1ckcil.jpg

Photoshop is so fun, innit? And so revealing of who the misogynists are.

Yeah, like what RealDave's "free breast exams" sig reveals about him.
So this thread has morphed from trump to oprah to RealDave now......

Again, the only reason I bring up Oprah is that I know if she runs for prez, your media will never bring up her weight.

Nnnnnnope. The orange isn't supposed to be on a dress.

Apparently there walk among us those who still have no clue what Rump looks like. And yet they slither into a thread about Rump's weight.

Just pointing out, that two years from now, your side will not utter a peep about Oprah's weight should she run.
Of course.....Oprah herself acknowledges her weight issues...she doesn't lie about weight, height, etc. because she isn't an insecure fat cheeto.

But will there be CNN faux doctors reporting she's overweight, and has heart disease because of it?
I won't be holding my breath.
Leave it to a deflecting cheeto trump supporter to stress over Oprah, you guys are so pathetic....its like us predicting by the year 2020 Trump will be this big.
images
Oh wait, he's already this big....LOLOL

Get back to us when any of you understand the difference in density with regard to fat tissue and muscle tissue.

You people need serious psychiatric help.
No, you get back with us after showering all that Trump shit off your body....being up his ass is pretty gross, eh?
Still an idiot I see.

I'm not a Trump supporter. I just like to point out to ignorant racist bitches like you that you're obsession with having to be right really is a mental disorder. Seek help.

Get back to us when any of you understand the difference in density with regard to fat tissue and muscle tissue.

So he's a huge fat slob. Great. All the more reason to despise him.
It is likely he is in better physical and mental health than you are. Yeah, he could definitely stand to tone up and lose some LBs. Will you be ridiculing and name calling EVERYONE who is now overweight regardless of their politics? I'm thinking no, you don't have the level of integrity.

Nnnnnnope. The orange isn't supposed to be on a dress.

Apparently there walk among us those who still have no clue what Rump looks like. And yet they slither into a thread about Rump's weight.
It's mostly about him lying about it, just like he lies about everything else. He cannot possibly be in 'excellent health.' He is 70+ years old. He is obese. He lives off high fat fast food and diet Coke. He doesn't exercise. And he is trying to pretend he is perfectly healthy. He does everything doctors tell us not to do. That's what this is about. If he just admitted he is not in good shape and tried to eat well and exercise, we'd have more respect for him.
I take it you have credentials over that of the doctor who actually performed a physical and mental examination of the man?

Last edited:
One of the reasons likely that Trump is beating the odds of an earlier death due to his diet, is he's never drank or smoked.
My grandmother on my mothers side lived to be 102, she drank and smoked 70 years, and then gave it up. Either you have cancer in your genes or you don't. If you smoke or drink you will enhance your chance of getting cancer.....

At one time the surgeon general had a warming on a pack of cigarettes that "Smoking causes Cancer".
After it was proven that he was wrong, they change the warning to read "Smoking is dangerous to your health".
Before 1970s
article-2239481-163E054E000005DC-429_468x119.jpg

After 1970s

camelpack1971.gif

Really?

https://www.surgeongeneral.gov/library/reports/50-years-of-progress/exec-summary.pdf

To quote the Surgeon General report: "This latest Surgeon General’s report also evaluated the evidence on other cancers, and concluded that smoking is a cause of liver cancer and of colorectal cancer." The Surgeon General apparently still believes that smoking causes cancer, at least some types.

These packs don't make me think pre-1970:
labels-on-cigarette-packs-give-the-surgeon-generals-warnings-about-picture-id528806462

And here is the CDC saying that the warning label saying that smoking causes lung cancer was part of a 1984 act: CDC - Surgeon General's Reports - 2000 - Warning Labels - Smoking & Tobacco Use

I don't know where you get your information from, but it is incorrect. I quit smoking a few years ago, but I'm pretty sure I recall seeing the smoking causes cancer warnings on packs of cigarettes while I smoked.

So he's a huge fat slob. Great. All the more reason to despise him.
It is likely he is in better physical and mental health than you are. Yeah, he could definitely stand to tone up and lose some LBs. Will you be ridiculing and name calling EVERYONE who is now overweight regardless of their politics? I'm thinking no, you don't have the level of integrity.

Would these overweight people also be denying their overweight in an endless bubble of self-delusion?

Are they also declaring "three million illegals" voted for their opponent and that they have "the best words" and that they got "the most electoral votes since Reagan"? And that it wasn't raining?

One of the reasons likely that Trump is beating the odds of an earlier death due to his diet, is he's never drank or smoked.
My grandmother on my mothers side lived to be 102, she drank and smoked 70 years, and then gave it up. Either you have cancer in your genes or you don't. If you smoke or drink you will enhance your chance of getting cancer.....

At one time the surgeon general had a warming on a pack of cigarettes that "Smoking causes Cancer".
After it was proven that he was wrong, they change the warning to read "Smoking is dangerous to your health".
Before 1970s

After 1970s

camelpack1971.gif

Really?

https://www.surgeongeneral.gov/library/reports/50-years-of-progress/exec-summary.pdf

To quote the Surgeon General report: "This latest Surgeon General’s report also evaluated the evidence on other cancers, and concluded that smoking is a cause of liver cancer and of colorectal cancer." The Surgeon General apparently still believes that smoking causes cancer, at least some types.

labels-on-cigarette-packs-give-the-surgeon-generals-warnings-about-picture-id528806462

And here is the CDC saying that the warning label saying that smoking causes lung cancer was part of a 1984 act: CDC - Surgeon General's Reports - 2000 - Warning Labels - Smoking & Tobacco Use

I don't know where you get your information from, but it is incorrect. I quit smoking a few years ago, but I'm pretty sure I recall seeing the smoking causes cancer warnings on packs of cigarettes while I smoked.

Yeah, that post you quoted is bogus. From the CDC page:

>>
  • In 1981 the FTC issued a report to Congress that concluded health warning labels had little effect on public knowledge and attitudes about smoking. As a result of this report, Congress enacted the Comprehensive Smoking Education Act of 1984 (Public Law 98–474), which required four specific health warnings on all cigarette packages and advertisements:
    • SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, and May Complicate Pregnancy.
    • SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING: Quitting Smoking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Your Health.
    • SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING: Smoking by Pregnant Women May Result in Fetal Injury, Premature Birth, and Low Birth Weight.
    • SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING: Cigarette Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide.

• By the mid-1980s scientific evidence revealed that smokeless tobacco use causes oral cancer, nicotine addiction, and other health problems. The Comprehensive Smokeless Tobacco Health Education Act of 1986 (Public Law 99–252) required three rotating warning labels on smokeless tobacco packaging and advertisements:
    • WARNING: This product may cause mouth cancer.
    • WARNING: This product may cause gum disease and tooth loss.
    • WARNING: This product is not a safe alternative to cigarettes. <<

Yeah, he's fat. We need to impeach him cause he's fat?

The ATHLETES look thin because their weight is MUSCLE. Muscle is much more dense than fat.

There is no end to what the losers will cry about.
Miss me on this bs, Trump is a good 330 pound bitch, if ever there was one. Nobody cares, but gotdamit stop lying for this whore, that's all we're saying
Like most party of slavery supporters, your ignorance of science is astounding.

Before 1970s

After 1970s

camelpack1971.gif

Really?

Then explain to me how my grandmother who smoked 70 years lived to be 102? Come on man if smoking causes cancer why didn't she get it? Can't wait to hear this.

Before 1970s

After 1970s

camelpack1971.gif

Really?

Then explain to me how my grandmother who smoked 70 years lived to be 102? Come on man if smoking causes cancer why didn't she get it? Can't wait to hear this.

Smoking does not cause cancer in 100% of people who use it. That was easy. :)

If you prefer, say that smoking increases the risk of cancer.

Whatever the case, what you said about the warning labels on cigarette packs was false.

Before 1970s

After 1970s

camelpack1971.gif

Really?

Smoking does not cause cancer in 100% of people who use it. That was easy. :)

If you prefer, say that smoking increases the risk of cancer.

Whatever the case, what you said about the warning labels on cigarette packs was false.

His argument is basically akin to "I'm drunk but I drove myself home, that proves drinking doesn't impair driving".

For all he knows his grandmother had she never smoked would be 149 and twisting his ear right now.

I’m so confused. Kam Chancellor is 6'3' 232. Trump 6’3 239.

All these men, 6'3 who weigh 239 plus pounds???????

IS THERE ANYBODY THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH TRUMP THAT DOESN'T LIE?????

First of all, muscle weighs more than fat, so yes, it's perfectly plausible that Trump weighs the same as those guys. Second, Trump's weight and diet are under apoplectic levels of scrutiny. Now, let's say Oprah runs and wins. Do you think the media would be as feverishly salivating over how this might make her unfit? Where were they on Obama's smoking? Where was the frenzied Dr press conference about his judgement and health over that?

My point is not more than to show how the media has LOST it's credibility and ability to show ANY level of objectivity. This is NOT newsworthy. This is NOT important.

I think Trump is saying just his fat weighs 239 lbs. Just the blubber. When they size up a whale for it's blubber they also don't take into account the rest of the whale. Trump is saying his fat alone could go play 9 holes of golf as another entire person.

See it's just semantics.

Let it go lefties. Maybe President Trump should offer PTSD counseling to crazy left wingers who can't accept the results of the election and now think there is an international conspiracy to rig the White House scales.

Forum List

Back