There is no way in hell Trump weighs 239 pounds.....LOLOLOL

Nnnnnnope. The orange isn't supposed to be on a dress.

Apparently there walk among us those who still have no clue what Rump looks like. And yet they slither into a thread about Rump's weight.

Just pointing out, that two years from now, your side will not utter a peep about Oprah's weight should she run.
Of course.....Oprah herself acknowledges her weight issues...she doesn't lie about weight, height, etc. because she isn't an insecure fat cheeto.
He sure throws his weight around. Ask Hillary and her gang of Losers.
I heard a rumor that Hillary lost the Presidential election over a year ago.....but then again, it might be fake news.
Yeah. I think that is really the issue here. If he wasn't such a liar and lying about what is obviously untrue--that he's in good health and doesn't have a weight problem,...if he was not such a liar about everything, people would have more respect for him. Ophra has been very up front about her weight problems.
Compared to the bitch candidate who enabled her husband to rape and abuse women, he is fit as a fiddle.....

yyyyyeah unfortunately there is no "compared to" in the topic. No "compared to" Hilllary, no "compared to" Oprah. The only "compared to" is what Rump weighs compared to what he says he weighs.

I know what I weigh, you know what you weigh. What either of us weighs "compared to" anybody else is irrelevant.

Apparently there walk among us those who still have no clue what Rump looks like. And yet they slither into a thread about Rump's weight.

Just pointing out, that two years from now, your side will not utter a peep about Oprah's weight should she run.
Of course.....Oprah herself acknowledges her weight issues...she doesn't lie about weight, height, etc. because she isn't an insecure fat cheeto.

But will there be CNN faux doctors reporting she's overweight, and has heart disease because of it?
I won't be holding my breath.
Leave it to a deflecting cheeto trump supporter to stress over Oprah, you guys are so pathetic....its like us predicting by the year 2020 Trump will be this big.
images
Oh wait, he's already this big....LOLOL

I'm not "stressed" about Oprah, I'm just pointing out that if Oprah runs for president, your media will not be doing any stories about her weight or that her weight in the past has likely given her heart disease.

And this has ---- what --- to do with Rump?

In many of the pics posted, Trump does look like he would weigh more than 239 lbs. However, perhaps he has simply lost weight since those pictures have been taken. I know I’m 40 lbs lighter than I was a year ago. And I hope I’m another 40lbs lighter this time next year. Yes, I am a fatty.

Get back to us when any of you understand the difference in density with regard to fat tissue and muscle tissue.

You people need serious psychiatric help.
So he's a huge fat slob. Great. All the more reason to despise him.
It is likely he is in better physical and mental health than you are. Yeah, he could definitely stand to tone up and lose some LBs. Will you be ridiculing and name calling EVERYONE who is now overweight regardless of their politics? I'm thinking no, you don't have the level of integrity.
Making assumptions makes you look really stupid. Why would you assume I am not in good mental and physical health? You have absolutely nothing to go on, just throwing it out there. Attacking me, trolling and baiting; in fact, it shows you have no valid argument to rebut what I said, so you just attack me. Pretty lame.

I am an older person. I know how important it is to take care of yourself. If your body is not in good shape, your mind is also not in the best shape. Diet, exercise, sleep, lack of stress--all of these things are necessary to maintain good health and keep your mind sharp. Trump doesn't do any of those things. He is a lazy, obese, slob who doesn't even do his homework to learn about the issues he is supposed to be overseeing.

He watches TV all day. He lives on fast food and diet coke. When he golfs, he rides around in a golf cart instead of walking the course. What I said was true. What you said in attacking me is not true. It was pulled out of thin air just to deflect from what I said about Trump. You made a personal attack on me because you have nothing to refute the fact that your hero is a big, fat, stupid lazy slob.
The fact that you call him a huge fat slob speaks to your lack of objective control. Unless you are claiming medical degrees and have personally examined Trump, you could not possibly know what kind of condition he is in. To assume that the guidelines on diet and exercise are the be all, end all notion of good health is not a stable mental evaluation. Or at least, not one made by anyone with critical thought skills.

Enjoy.

Get back to us when any of you understand the difference in density with regard to fat tissue and muscle tissue.

You people need serious psychiatric help.
So he's a huge fat slob. Great. All the more reason to despise him.
It is likely he is in better physical and mental health than you are. Yeah, he could definitely stand to tone up and lose some LBs. Will you be ridiculing and name calling EVERYONE who is now overweight regardless of their politics? I'm thinking no, you don't have the level of integrity.
Making assumptions makes you look really stupid. Why would you assume I am not in good mental and physical health? You have absolutely nothing to go on, just throwing it out there. Attacking me, trolling and baiting; in fact, it shows you have no valid argument to rebut what I said, so you just attack me. Pretty lame.

I am an older person. I know how important it is to take care of yourself. If your body is not in good shape, your mind is also not in the best shape. Diet, exercise, sleep, lack of stress--all of these things are necessary to maintain good health and keep your mind sharp. Trump doesn't do any of those things. He is a lazy, obese, slob who doesn't even do his homework to learn about the issues he is supposed to be overseeing.

He watches TV all day. He lives on fast food and diet coke. When he golfs, he rides around in a golf cart instead of walking the course. What I said was true. What you said in attacking me is not true. It was pulled out of thin air just to deflect from what I said about Trump. You made a personal attack on me because you have nothing to refute the fact that your hero is a big, fat, stupid lazy slob.
The fact that you call him a huge fat slob speaks to your lack of objective control. Unless you are claiming medical degrees and have personally examined Trump, you could not possibly know what kind of condition he is in. To assume that the guidelines on diet and exercise are the be all, end all notion of good health is not a stable mental evaluation. Or at least, not one made by anyone with critical thought skills.

Enjoy.
Well he is obese, doesn’t eat healthy and doesn’t exercise. What about him (personality and physically) is not a fat slob?

C7TJQviVoAAT2d4.jpg:large

That Doctor of Disinformation is a Lying Scumbag just like his obese boss Trump! = Girther

The only thing he may not have lied about was his name & age. That Lying Doctor of Disinformation added 2 inches to his height & cut 30+lbs off actual obese weight. He lied about every medical detail.

Colin Kaepernick is 6'4 230 pounds

DTsoHDDXUAAl-Ov.jpg

DTsoPoKWsAIHhvr.jpg

Trump is even Shorter than 6'-2" Bush
160915_SLATEST_Trump-Jeb-Height.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

You liberals are running out of crap i see, now you’re down to the President is fat, so what most Americans are fat, have you looked in the mirror lately, odds are you’re fat also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Bill Clinton eats close to a vegan diet, exercises regularly.

Now look at him compared to Donald Trump.

Trump's diet sucks and he is overweight.

But you tell Me who is the healthy person here?

Its all in the genes idiots.
billDonald.jpg

I heard a rumor that Hillary lost the Presidential election over a year ago.....but then again, it might be fake news.
Yeah. I think that is really the issue here. If he wasn't such a liar and lying about what is obviously untrue--that he's in good health and doesn't have a weight problem,...if he was not such a liar about everything, people would have more respect for him. Ophra has been very up front about her weight problems.
Compared to the bitch candidate who enabled her husband to rape and abuse women, he is fit as a fiddle.....

yyyyyeah unfortunately there is no "compared to" in the topic. No "compared to" Hilllary, no "compared to" Oprah. The only "compared to" is what Rump weighs compared to what he says he weighs.

I know what I weigh, you know what you weigh. What either of us weighs "compared to" anybody else is irrelevant.
Who cares? Trump is a healthy, seventy year old president. That's what matters.

Who cares? Trump is a healthy, seventy year old president. That's what matters.

Actually what matters in the post quoted is that the other poster can't handle the topic and needs to deflect to "Hillary", "Oprah", or anything else he can think of, and I busted him for it.

As for Rump --- we still only have a report of a physical exam. That's not what anyone not named Mike Pence is concerned about.

She’s a stit stain...

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

I’m so confused. Kam Chancellor is 6'3' 232. Trump 6’3 239.
DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

All these men, 6'3 who weigh 239 plus pounds???????

IS THERE ANYBODY THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH TRUMP THAT DOESN'T LIE?????

probably not....

that said, muscle mass weighs more than fat... .and Donald doesn't have an ounce of muscle mass.
Michelle Obama heavier than Trump?

michelle-obama-leaves-marthas-vineyard-aug-21-2016.jpg

Its all in the genes idiots.View attachment 172257
No doubt, All those venereal diseases have taken a toll on slick Willy...

Photoshop is so fun, innit? And so revealing of who the misogynists are.
Actually this photo is not photoshoped, Her colostomy bag sprung a leak

As already noted, it's useful to point out who the misogynists here are...............

.... Just as this shit identifies who the multitasking bigots AND misogynists are ---

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

probably not....

that said, muscle mass weighs more than fat... .and Donald doesn't have an ounce of muscle mass.

Photoshop is so fun, innit? And so revealing of who the misogynists are.
Actually this photo is not photoshoped, Her colostomy bag sprung a leak

As already noted, it's useful to point out who the misogynists here are...............

.... Just as this shit identifies who the multitasking bigots AND misogynists are ---

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

probably not....

I hurt your feelings... :boohoo:

You still can’t git over him, huh? What a shame.

You still can’t git over him, huh? What a shame.
Na, Karma is kicking his ass

Forum List

Back