There is only 1 patriot in the trump family and it ain't dumb donald

It shows that Dems can read. How elitist is that ?

It shows YOU can't read:

And the country was so much better off 4 years ago...

I agree...wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, bottom feeding welfare degenerates, criminals and all those whom reside within America’s armpit were definitely better off four years ago.

I agree...wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, bottom feeding welfare degenerates, criminals and all those whom reside within America’s armpit were definitely better off four years ago.
The armpit dwellers voted for trump.

Only a real Patriot would have the courage to expose his own brothers lies and deceit to the American public.
3E200FB400000578-0-image-a-95_1489121753463.jpg

R3COWSC2U2NV4XYEDYHLYGVZ34.jpg

Patriot of Kenya?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Honestly I don't have much doubt he's foreign born, ever see him throw a baseball? :abgg2q.jpg:

PROGS don't play by the rules.
Throwing a baseball is not a prerequisite for being American. Obama was born in America. He is no longer president. ODS should be over now since you got the lilly white racist president that you wanted.

Throwing a baseball is not a prerequisite for being American. Obama was born in America. He is no longer president. ODS should be over now since you got the lilly white racist president that you wanted.

In which State does Mombasa reside, Hawaii?

Forum List

Back