There is only 1 patriot in the trump family and it ain't dumb donald

Exonerated forever President enjoying an All American meal.

You're too stupid to be vertical.

Mueller never exonerated him.
AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely claims Mueller exonerated him
July 24, 2019

At least her dick wasn't born in Mombasa Hawaii

Cs434uCWAAAerxR.jpg
Look how hopeless you fuckers are. Sad.
You know you're losing....and you're losers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Mary Trump is a true Patriot.
False. Mary Trump is a clinical psychologist, and therefore a Nazi and a mass murderer. Such professionals need to be tortured out of their clinical malpractice, punished out of their delusions of patriotism, forcibly re-educated as to the "helpfulness" of their profession, and disciplined into a proper respect for the civil rights of their victims and patients, including the right to possess as carry firearms.

It might interest you to know that she was the one who turned over 19 boxes of financial documents to the NYT when Trump tried to cut her out of Fred Trump's will 20 years ago. The 14,000 word article won a Pulitzer Prize, it was a stunner. Trump's are tax and contract cheats.

She knows A LOT, bitch.
Better load up on butthurt cream.
It won a Pulitzer for being Anti-Donald Trump. Not because of its reporting.

Mary Trump is a true patriot.

Mary Trump says the U.S. has devolved into a version of her ‘incredibly dysfunctional family’

Mary Trump says the U.S. has devolved into a version of her ‘incredibly dysfunctional family’
Mary L. Trump, President’s Trump’s niece, said that watching the country’s leadership devolve into “a macro version of my incredibly dysfunctional family” was one of the factors that compelled her to write her book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.”
In an interview Wednesday with The Washington Post, Mary Trump said she blames “almost 100 percent” her grandfather, Fred Trump — the family patriarch whom she describes as a “sociopath” in her 214-page memoir of sorts — for creating the conditions that led to Trump’s rise and, ultimately, what she views as his dangerous presidency.

I started calling Trump a sociopath in 2016.
He fits the profile perfectly.

Symptoms
Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:
  • Disregard for right and wrong - CHECK - TEARGASSED PEACEFUL PROTESTERS IN LAFAYETTE SQUARE
  • Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others - DOUBLE CHECK
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others - DOUBLE CHECK ---SEE WHITE HOUSE TURNOVER OF STAFF
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure- WORKS ON POORLY EDUCATED WHITES
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated - OH YEAH, "I'M A VERY STABLE GENIUS"
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior - DOES GETTING SUED FOR $35M IN FRAUD COUNT?
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty - YUP, CHECK HIS TWITTER FEED
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead - UH, CAN I SAY COVID19 IS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE?
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence - ANY PRESSER, ANY ONE YOU LIKE
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others - CHECK! KIDS IN CAGES, MOVED TO OTHER LOCATIONS WITH NO RECORDS
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others - COZY WITH DICTATORS WHO PLAY HIM FOR A FOOL
  • Poor or abusive relationships - TOO MANY TO COUNT - SEE TURNOVER FROM WHITE HOUSE STAFF
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them - JUST ASK MATTIS, TILLERSON, KELLY, ETC.
  • Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations - 6 BANKRUPTCIES!

Last edited:
False. Mary Trump is a clinical psychologist, and therefore a Nazi and a mass murderer. Such professionals need to be tortured out of their clinical malpractice, punished out of their delusions of patriotism, forcibly re-educated as to the "helpfulness" of their profession, and disciplined into a proper respect for the civil rights of their victims and patients, including the right to possess as carry firearms.
How does that make you feel? Which personality am I replying to now?

Symptoms
  • Disregard for right and wrong - CHECK
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others - DOUBLE CHECK
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure- TRIPLE CHECK
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated - OH YEAH, BIG CHECK
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior - DOES GETTING SUED FOR $35M IN FRAUD COUNT?
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty - YUP, CHECK
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead - UH, CAN I SAY COVID19 IS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE?
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence - ANY PRESSER, ANY ONE YOU LIKE
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others - CHECK!
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others - COZY WITH DICTATORS WHO PLAY HIM FOR A FOOL
  • Poor or abusive relationships - TOO MANY TO COUNT - SEE TURNOVER FROM WHITE HOUSE STAFF
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them - JUST ASK MATTIS, TILLERSON, KELLY, ETC.
  • Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations - 6 BANKRUPTCIES!
I started calling him President Elect in 2016.

Mary Trump is a true patriot.

Mary L. Trump, President’s Trump’s niece, said that watching the country’s leadership devolve into “a macro version of my incredibly dysfunctional family” was one of the factors that compelled her to write her book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.”
In an interview Wednesday with The Washington Post, Mary Trump said she blames “almost 100 percent” her grandfather, Fred Trump — the family patriarch whom she describes as a “sociopath” in her 214-page memoir of sorts — for creating the conditions that led to Trump’s rise and, ultimately, what she views as his dangerous presidency.

ONE million books sold on the FIRST day America is learning what the rest of us know ,,Trump is pure 100% scum

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
ONE million books sold on the FIRST day America is learning what the rest of us know ,,Trump is pure 100% scum

Thank God it's out there. I'm half way through. She lays out a family history from the perspective of a clinical psycologist.
She says Fred Trump was a sociopath, too, who treated all his kids like shit.

Prove that the Pulitzer committee is biased or else shut your fucking piehole, commie bastard.
Find the conservative on the committee Marxist.

Don't blame me for you making the biggest mistake of your sorry-assed life.

Why don't you try to defend AT LEAST ONE of the tendencies.

GO ahead, coward.
Why defend something or someone when the premise of the accusations are false?

Symptoms
  • Disregard for right and wrong - CHECK - TEARGASSED PEACEFUL PROTESTERS IN LAFAYETTE SQUARE
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others - DOUBLE CHECK ---SEE WHITE HOUSE TURNOVER OF STAFF
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure- WORKS ON POORLY EDUCATED WHITES
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated - OH YEAH, "I'M A VERY STABLE GENIUS"
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty - YUP, CHECK HIS TWITTER FEED
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others - CHECK! KIDS IN CAGES, MOVED TO OTHER LOCATIONS WITH NO RECORDS
PREACH!

Forum List

Back