There is only 1 patriot in the trump family and it ain't dumb donald

Yeah and michelle doesnt have a dick :rolleyes:

At least her dick wasn't born in Mombasa Hawaii

Cs434uCWAAAerxR.jpg

Only a real Patriot would have the courage to expose his own brothers lies and deceit to the American public.
3E200FB400000578-0-image-a-95_1489121753463.jpg

R3COWSC2U2NV4XYEDYHLYGVZ34.jpg

LOL

Obama's brother revealed 2 different birth certificates? And they're both real??

:abgg2q.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Bush practiced before he threw. Other athletes and entertainers have messed up first pitches worse.

That African birth certificate was fake. At the time Obama was born if he had been born in Kenya the document would have shown that Kenya was a British protectorate.

Poor Mary never forgave herself for growing up in an affluent family. Now she wants to punish her uncle with half-truths, lies and family secrets just in time for the election. .

You can literally hold a random object in front of a Democrat and that Democrat will tell you why that random object is racist... math, blackholes, betsy ross, rocking chairs... the list is infinite.

Democrats literally have become the racist they claim to hate

Bush practiced before he threw. Other athletes and entertainers have messed up first pitches worse.

That African birth certificate was fake. At the time Obama was born if he had been born in Kenya the document would have shown that Kenya was a British protectorate.
Obama's throw was better than Reagan's...

Mary Trump is a true patriot.

Mary Trump says the U.S. has devolved into a version of her ‘incredibly dysfunctional family’

Mary Trump says the U.S. has devolved into a version of her ‘incredibly dysfunctional family’
Mary L. Trump, President’s Trump’s niece, said that watching the country’s leadership devolve into “a macro version of my incredibly dysfunctional family” was one of the factors that compelled her to write her book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.”
In an interview Wednesday with The Washington Post, Mary Trump said she blames “almost 100 percent” her grandfather, Fred Trump — the family patriarch whom she describes as a “sociopath” in her 214-page memoir of sorts — for creating the conditions that led to Trump’s rise and, ultimately, what she views as his dangerous presidency.

She's a fucking whore that wrote a book to make $$$ based on lies.

I don't see any Marxists. What I do see is a fascist president supported by other fascists. What trump represents is unamerican. A vote for trump is a vote against America.
Un-American? Well you should know all about that.

We have a retarded president. You support retardation.

If he's retarded, then Hillary must be stupider than a parakeet, and the fact that you voted for her makes you stupider than her.

I don't see any Marxists. What I do see is a fascist president supported by other fascists. What trump represents is unamerican. A vote for trump is a vote against America.

The fact that you can come online every day and spew vitriol about the president with impunity completely undermines your claim that he is a fascist. Of course you're too stupid to actually understand that.

She certainly has you idiots buying the shit she is shoveling.

Not that it is difficult to get the left to gobble up crap.

It might interest you to know that she was the one who turned over 19 boxes of financial documents to the NYT when Trump tried to cut her out of Fred Trump's will 20 years ago. The 14,000 word article won a Pulitzer Prize, it was a stunner. Trump's are tax and contract cheats.

She knows A LOT, bitch.
Better load up on butthurt cream.

Forum List

Back