There is only 1 patriot in the trump family and it ain't dumb donald

Find the conservative on the committee Marxist.

The Examiner is a far right wing newspaper and your other source is a blog.

Defend what? The man has had a great three and one half years.
Yeah, real great.
icon_rolleyes.gif
-5.0 GDP and 18% unemployment. :ack-1:

I started calling Trump a sociopath in 2016.
He fits the profile perfectly.

Symptoms
Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:
  • Disregard for right and wrong - CHECK - TEARGASSED PEACEFUL PROTESTERS IN LAFAYETTE SQUARE
  • Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others - DOUBLE CHECK
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others - DOUBLE CHECK ---SEE WHITE HOUSE TURNOVER OF STAFF
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure- WORKS ON POORLY EDUCATED WHITES
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated - OH YEAH, "I'M A VERY STABLE GENIUS"
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior - DOES GETTING SUED FOR $35M IN FRAUD COUNT?
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty - YUP, CHECK HIS TWITTER FEED
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead - UH, CAN I SAY COVID19 IS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE?
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence - ANY PRESSER, ANY ONE YOU LIKE
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others - CHECK! KIDS IN CAGES, MOVED TO OTHER LOCATIONS WITH NO RECORDS
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others - COZY WITH DICTATORS WHO PLAY HIM FOR A FOOL
  • Poor or abusive relationships - TOO MANY TO COUNT - SEE TURNOVER FROM WHITE HOUSE STAFF
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them - JUST ASK MATTIS, TILLERSON, KELLY, ETC.
  • Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations - 6 BANKRUPTCIES!

I got so far as this clown's first example. How about you?

Why defend something or someone when the premise of the accusations are false?

You can't pick out at least one and defend him.
I made it easy for morons like you to understand by listing an example by each tendency.
So run away little girl, you're not worthy of my time.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Defend what? The man has had a great three and one half years.
You call this great? We were falling before the pandemic. But the rest of the world is doing better than we are right now.

False. Mary Trump is a clinical psychologist, and therefore a Nazi and a mass murderer. Such professionals need to be tortured out of their clinical malpractice, punished out of their delusions of patriotism, forcibly re-educated as to the "helpfulness" of their profession, and disciplined into a proper respect for the civil rights of their victims and patients, including the right to possess as carry firearms.
Wrong.

Mary Trump describe Fred Trump as not caring at all for any of his kids unless they showed interest in Trump Management, his apartment and house building business.
The only way the kids could get his attention was to want to work for him.
And then he would berate them and criticize them and tell them if they weren't "killers" in business they would be failures.
He criticized his own brother who was an professor at MIT as a loser because he was a scholar.
Fred Trump never attended college.
So Fred Trump Jr. wanted to be an airline pilot and Fred Sr. crushed him for leaving the family business.
Hmmmm.....SO THIS IS WHY DONALD'S KIDS WORK FOR THEIR DAD!

• Thanks
WHAT? Please enlighten me. She's not a psychologist? Crime families aren't calling the shrink to put away unwanted members at law in the nuthouse? WTF are you smoking?

"Crime families aren't calling the shrink to put away unwanted members at law in the nuthouse?""

WTF are you injecting, snorting?
You're not making much sense.

• Thanks
You're too stupid to be vertical.

Mueller never exonerated him.
AP FACT CHECK: Trump falsely claims Mueller exonerated him
July 24, 2019

Fucking A right he was exonerated. Anyone paying attention knows Mueller was an appointed player in a scam since revealed. I guess what you really miss is they being tried for treason, but hey, we're progressing. Mueller's "report" was a CLEAR exoneration, they were tasked to uncover any laundry they could. They came up empty, fabricated much, and the Mueller report was a reflection with touches of politics. They threw you a bone with "we can't determine, Congress needs to investigate".

Investigate they pondered,, but when you start with nothing, two plus years later reveal egg on your face, don't expect congress to pull a rabbit out of the hat. So in short order Trump fucked up with Ukraine a pinch instead, and as a last ditch effort they impeached him.

The only way the kids could get his attention was to want to work for him.
And then he would berate them and criticize them and tell them if they weren't "killers" in business they would be failures.
I just walked past Dave's Killer Bread in the grocery aisle. And that's from the liberals. But conservatives aren't even allowed to possess Firearms or hunt under Democrat Party fascism.

I started calling Trump a sociopath in 2016.
He fits the profile perfectly.

Symptoms
Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:
  • Disregard for right and wrong - CHECK - TEARGASSED PEACEFUL PROTESTERS IN LAFAYETTE SQUARE
  • Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others - DOUBLE CHECK
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others - DOUBLE CHECK ---SEE WHITE HOUSE TURNOVER OF STAFF
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure- WORKS ON POORLY EDUCATED WHITES
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated - OH YEAH, "I'M A VERY STABLE GENIUS"
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior - DOES GETTING SUED FOR $35M IN FRAUD COUNT?
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty - YUP, CHECK HIS TWITTER FEED
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead - UH, CAN I SAY COVID19 IS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE?
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence - ANY PRESSER, ANY ONE YOU LIKE
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others - CHECK! KIDS IN CAGES, MOVED TO OTHER LOCATIONS WITH NO RECORDS
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others - COZY WITH DICTATORS WHO PLAY HIM FOR A FOOL
  • Poor or abusive relationships - TOO MANY TO COUNT - SEE TURNOVER FROM WHITE HOUSE STAFF
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them - JUST ASK MATTIS, TILLERSON, KELLY, ETC.
  • Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations - 6 BANKRUPTCIES!
Guess you're not from NY Here we knew he was an asshole way before 2016

Fucking A right he was exonerated. Anyone paying attention knows Mueller was an appointed player in a scam since revealed. I guess what you really miss is they being tried for treason, but hey, we're progressing. Mueller's "report" was a CLEAR exoneration, they were tasked to uncover any laundry they could. They came up empty, fabricated much, and the Mueller report was a reflection decorated politically, they threw PROGS a bone with "ah we can't determine, Congress would have to investigate".

Investigate they did, but when you start with nothing and after two years end with egg on your face, don't fucking expect congress to pull a rabbit out of a hat. So instead Trump fucked up with Ukraine a pinch, last ditch effort they impeach him.
BS Mueller said HE WAS NOT EXONERATED

• Thanks
I just walked past Dave's Killer Bread in the grocery aisle. And that's from the liberals. But conservatives aren't even allowed to possess Firearms or hunt under Democrat Party fascism.
Firearms are carried in Ga But Gov says no masks Guns but no masks Only from a F'ed up Republican

Forum List

Back