There is only one way there is a second debate after tomorrow.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I predict that the only way there is a second debate is if the poll numbers for Harris start to slide after the debate.

Harris has no desire to discuss her radical agenda for the country, which is why she has hidden from the media up till now.

She will have no problem lying about it, but why lie when you can just not talk about it, which is preferable, I think.

She is also unlikeable and...........well...................she is an imbecile, which are two of the other reasons she needs to lay low.

All she needs to do is be able to walk and talk and not say anything incredibly stupid and feed off Trump hate, which has been the bread and butter of the DNC for over a decade now.

Non-Progs know if Harris wins, we are finished as a nation. The privileged will be those who decide to skate in any employment they can for there is no reason for excellence.
There was no way for her to win the democrat primary as she was the first to lose in the first one.

The only way to get her to be President was to get her past the voters in the democrat party, which they did.

Once past that, you have a 50/50 shot no matter who the candidate is.

Sad.

Kamala did not run in the primary and will only give one debate?

Voters deserve better.

Funny...

The RNC cancelled GOP primary debates in 2020 and Trump refused to participate in any.

Then GOP operatives in many states even canceled primaries and anointed Trump as the nominee (I was in one of the states that was canceled).

Voters deserve better.

WW

Funny...

The RNC cancelled GOP primary debates in 2020 and Trump refused to participate in any.

Then GOP operatives in many states even canceled primaries and anointed Trump as the nominee (I was in one of the states that was canceled).

Voters deserve better.

WW

Odd, then how did Nikki Haley get any votes?

LOL....Virginia must have a shit-ton of GOP "operatives". :laughing0301:

• Key Race
  • Projected Winner

Republican Presidential Primary: Virginia​

48 bound delegates
CANDIDATEPERCENTVOTESDEL.
Donald Trump
Republican
63%440,416
195,830 ahead
Nikki Haley
Republican
35%244,5866

I won't come straight out and call you a liar....Just low-info.

I voted in the primary, I'm not an "operative".

Last edited:
Funny...

Voters deserve better.

WW
Yes they do, but Trump at least won his last primary, and voters already know what to expect after having Trump for 4 years.

The comparison, therefore, falls short.

Odd, then how did Nikki Haley get any votes?

LOL....Virginia must have a shit-ton of GOP "operatives". :laughing0301:

• Key Race
  • Projected Winner

Republican Presidential Primary: Virginia​

48 bound delegates
CANDIDATEPERCENTVOTESDEL.
Donald Trump
Republican
63%440,416
195,830 ahead
Nikki Haley
Republican
35%244,5866

I won't come straight out and call you a liar....Just low-info.

I voted in the primary, I'm not an "operative".

1725887507890.png

Funny how you call someone a low information voter when Nikki Haley didn't run in the 2020 GOP Presidential Primary which is the primary I cited.

WW

Dude, yall had people running. Then yall claimed biden king. Then yall retards kicked him out.
Come up with a realistic excuse. If you can.
When I voted in the primary, only Biden was on the ballot
No Democrat chose to run against Harris

Only Republicans are Butthurt about it

He's full of shit, there was a GOP primary in Virginia, so just disregard what he posted.

There wasn't a GOP primary vote in Virginia in 2020. The vote was cancelled so that selected GOP could attend a convention instead of putting it to a vote by the people.

Haley publicly declined to run for President in 2020.

WW

There wasn't a GOP primary vote in VIrginia in 2020. The vote was cancelled so that selected GOP could attend a convention instead of putting it to a vote by the people.

WW
Well of course you dumb shit.....Nobody crossed the support threshold to run against him, so no primary was needed.

What, were you planning on writing-in yourself? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back