There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

Are we done throwing rocks at the Christian Conservative Duggar Family yet?

Would we be having this discussion if they were anything but Conservative?

Would we be having this discussion if they were anything but Christian?

And...

Why should we care?

How much is enough?

How long do we beat this Dead Horse before we tire of it?

Should we find some Liberal Sexual Perverts to beat-up on, next?

Lord knows, there's plenty to choose from.
we should care because the family has been raking in MILLIONS from the rw rubes out there whilst hiding a heinous un-christian secret.

BINGO.

Their squeaky clean image as the perfect "christian" family led to $40,000 per episode.

Had TLC known that a sex offender was in the family, they would never have offered a contract.

Had FRC known that Josh Duggar was a sexual pervert, they never would have hired him. Which also blows the current lie that he already admitted to all of this about 5 years ago right out the window, and quickly at that.

The Duggar parents are most at fault for this, no doubt about it. Bad parenting, bad moves after the first couple of cases of sexual abuse. And then a cover-up to boot.

Sickening, just sickening. But people who criticize them are suddenly "bigots". Funny, that.

Last edited:
that wall of text you just posted SOCON Apoligist
That wall of text was merely an articulation of personal opinion.

The only link that exists is the one leading to that post.

I would have thought that that was clearly understood by any reasonably discerning and perceptive mind.

Also, I have no idea what a SOCON is, never mind being an Apoligist for same.

Is that shorthand for Southern Conservative?

Oh, and, by the way, I'm not apologizing for anyone, including the Duggars, whom I'd never even heard of, before this broke recently.

I believe SOCON is shorthand for Social Conservative.

you failed to put all that word salad in context. The crime was perpetrated by a rw fundie family member, currently held up as a paragon of rw SOCON virtue, and subsequently "hushed-up" as money was involved akin to Payland Enterprises in Alaska

How much money do you think the Police Chief and DA got for illegally releasing the police report that could ruin the lives of the two Duggar girls that are now teenagers?

That is a very good question
it WOULD have been had that "illegality" ruse been debunked ystrdy. The kid was 18 when the report was filed and the names and pronouns of the victims were redacted

Ergo, no law was broken in releasing the report.

Some people really don't read up much on the law.

The Chief of Police and the DA did find a loophole so they could denigrate a Christian family. They also made sure anyone but a fool reading the report knew exactly who the victims were. A Judge who reads up on the law stated that it violated Arkansas state law. How much do you think they were paid by the bigots to release and poorly redact the report?

They were activists with an agenda for sure.

Who cares what the world thinks?

The Duggar sisters have to live in this world, so there are two people who care what the people in their world think. They probably don't really care what bigoted assholes like you think of them.
Why did they go on TV and expose themselves?

And let's not forget, Josh Duggar himself has not appeared on TV. Mommy and Daddy spoke for him because, you know, he's only 27.

Oh, and let's not forget, 3 of AT LEAST 5 victims have not spoken out. That is actually far more telling that those who have. On FOX. In a cushy, "we love you, say whatever you want" softball interview.

Some people must absolutely defend the indefensible, no matter what.

And some people forgive wrongdoing, Christian hating bigots don't. If the shoe fits, wear it!

People who are railing on their stunning lack or morals or ethics are not "Christian hating bigots". Quit hiding behind your religion to justify something as gross and non-halakhic as sexual abuse. Real Christians are reaming this family a new asshole, and it deserves one, too. Real Christians are not putting up with this nonsense.
You have no idea what a real Christian is or how one would feel about all this.

The way resident rw'ers are falling over themselves w/ their "yabut" apologist statements is cringe worthy in itself

The way you Khmer Rouge scum defend Dunham?

{
The passages cited include one that describes an incident when Dunham was seven and her sister was one and playing on the driveway. Dunham writes that “curiosity got the best” of her and she opened her sister’s vagina only to call for her mother when she found the toddler had “six or seven pebbles in there”.

“My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina,” Dunham wrote. “This was within the spectrum of things that I did.”

In another passage that has attracted critics she describes trying to persuade her sister to “kiss her on the lips for five seconds” by offering gifts of sweets or coins. “Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl, I was trying,” wrote Dunham.}

Lena Dunham apologises after critics accuse her of sexually molesting sister Culture The Guardian

Yabut she's a LESBIAN, so she is a hero....
Who?!!!

• g1h2.jpg

Dude. I get it. You think incestuous pedophilia is normal.

I think you're a sick fucking prude who makes Queen Victoria look enlightened.

Little boys are curious about the parts on little girls. We don't condone it, we don't permit it, but we do take it in proportion.

You don't - because you seek to slander and libel enemies of the party. You scumbags DAMAGED the victims, but you don't give a fuck - it's ONLY about attacking the enemy of the party.

{
essa Seewald came to the defense of her oldest brother, Josh Duggar, on Friday in an interview with Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly.

“I do want to speak up in his defense against people who are calling him a child molester or a pedophile or a rapist,” Seewald said, “I’m like that is so overboard and a lie really. I mean people get mad at me for saying that, but I can say this because I was one of the victims.”}

Jill Jessa say the release of Josh Duggar s police report is a re-victimization - The Washington Post

See Rati, you're a pile of shit - really you are. You don't care who you hurt, just as long as you can further the agenda of evil of your filthy party.
How many times are you going to post defending a pedo?

...How many times are you going to post defending a pedo?
How many times are you gonna label a 14-year-old kid a Pedo (for life) who simply went way overboard in the Sexual Curiosity and Early Teen Horniness Department (and whose own family dealt with the matter internally), 15 or 20 years ago, for no better purpose than trying to score political brownie points?

No one is defending him, and he isn't a "pedo."

You are just a filthy demagogue, slandering those who the party directs you to slander. What he did was wrong, and he was sent to counseling - as is appropriate for the situation.

You try to hype this because you are a sick pile of shit, and because your master at the hate sites told you to.

Are we done throwing rocks at the Christian Conservative Duggar Family yet?

Would we be having this discussion if they were anything but Conservative?

Would we be having this discussion if they were anything but Christian?

And...

Why should we care?

How much is enough?

How long do we beat this Dead Horse before we tire of it?

Should we find some Liberal Sexual Perverts to beat-up on, next?

Lord knows, there's plenty to choose from.
we should care because the family has been raking in MILLIONS from the rw rubes out there whilst hiding a heinous un-christian secret.

BINGO.

Their squeaky clean image as the perfect "christian" family led to $40,000 per episode.

Had TLC known that a sex offender was in the family, they would have have offered a contract.

Had FRC known that Josh Duggar was a sexual pervert, they never would have hired him. Which also blows the current lie that he already admitted to all of this about 5 years ago right out the window, and quickly at that.

The Duggar parents are most at fault for this, no doubt about it. Bad parenting, bad moves after the first couple of cases of sexual abuse. And then a cover-up to boot.

Sickening, just sickening. But people who criticize them are suddenly "bigots". Funny, that.
apparently home schooling played a lot in setting up the perfect situation for abuse. Ironic seeing as the rw'ers are constantly trying to shut down the Dept of Education

You are just a filthy demagogue, slandering those who the party directs you to slander. What he did was wrong, and he was sent to counseling - as is appropriate for the situation.

You try to hype this because you are a sick pile of shit, and because your master at the hate sites told you to.
You're a pig that thinks a sexually mature male molesting a five year old is no big deal.

Who cares what the world thinks?

The Duggar sisters have to live in this world, so there are two people who care what the people in their world think. They probably don't really care what bigoted assholes like you think of them.
Why did they go on TV and expose themselves?

And let's not forget, Josh Duggar himself has not appeared on TV. Mommy and Daddy spoke for him because, you know, he's only 27.

Oh, and let's not forget, 3 of AT LEAST 5 victims have not spoken out. That is actually far more telling that those who have. On FOX. In a cushy, "we love you, say whatever you want" softball interview.

Some people must absolutely defend the indefensible, no matter what.

And some people forgive wrongdoing, Christian hating bigots don't. If the shoe fits, wear it!

People who are railing on their stunning lack or morals or ethics are not "Christian hating bigots". Quit hiding behind your religion to justify something as gross and non-halakhic as sexual abuse. Real Christians are reaming this family a new asshole, and it deserves one, too. Real Christians are not putting up with this nonsense.
^ that. TooTall seems to be putting the preventing the tarnishing of the SOCONs religion before common decency. Sad.

You're a pig that thinks a sexually mature male molesting a five year old is no big deal.
He didn't say it was No Big Deal.

He said that it had been dealt with, and that it was a very young kid (just beyond puberty) who had done it, and he called you out for trying to make more of it.

There may be more right than wrong, with his analysis about the nature of the problem, and reaction to it.

You're a lying pile of shit with a stick up your ass. You are a complete scumbag, so intent on attacking an enemy of your filthy party that no lie crosses the line for you.

You are a sick fuck, seek help.

He said that it had been dealt with, and that it was a very young kid (just beyond puberty) who had done it, and he called you out for trying to make more of it.

There may be more right than wrong, with his analysis about the nature of the problem, and reaction to it.
GMAFB. He said I was a prude because I found it bad behavior.

Dude. I get it. You think incestuous pedophilia is normal.

I think you're a sick fucking prude who makes Queen Victoria look enlightened.

Little boys are curious about the parts on little girls. We don't condone it, we don't permit it, but we do take it in proportion.

You don't - because you seek to slander and libel enemies of the party. You scumbags DAMAGED the victims, but you don't give a fuck - it's ONLY about attacking the enemy of the party.

{
essa Seewald came to the defense of her oldest brother, Josh Duggar, on Friday in an interview with Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly.

“I do want to speak up in his defense against people who are calling him a child molester or a pedophile or a rapist,” Seewald said, “I’m like that is so overboard and a lie really. I mean people get mad at me for saying that, but I can say this because I was one of the victims.”}

Jill Jessa say the release of Josh Duggar s police report is a re-victimization - The Washington Post

See Rati, you're a pile of shit - really you are. You don't care who you hurt, just as long as you can further the agenda of evil of your filthy party.
i just LOVE rw meltdowns :eusa_drool: from the likes of nonsense2008 :banana:

You're a prude because you're terrified of the human body and (gasp!) naked people. Thinking that kids should be held to adult levels of responsibility and accountability just makes you boorish and cruel.

You are a prude because you come unglued that children are sexually curious, You have no sense of proportion and seek to fan flames that long ago went out.

You do it because you seek to attack enemies of the party.

I find you FAR more creepy and disturbing than I do Josh Duggar - he got treatment - perhaps you should seek the same.

You're a prude because you're terrified of the human body and (gasp!) naked people. Thinking that kids should be held to adult levels of responsibility and accountability just makes you boorish and cruel.
I forgot, you're another one that is okay with sexually mature males creeping on their 5 year old sister.

Your screen name, does the "them" mean pedos?

I forgot, you're another one that is okay with sexually mature males creeping on their 5 year old sister.

Your screen name, does the "them" mean pedos?
I never said I was ok with it. Why do you have to lie?

Forum List

Back