There Isn't Going To Be A War With Iran -- Relax & Calm Down

There is no Iranian response that will end this cycle; Iran will either have to accept the humiliation and stand down or face increasingly terrible responses from the US
While continuing to experience the effects of criminal economic sanctions which are themselves an act of war.
D69dv1xXYAE9oeW.png
Instead Obama surrendered to Iran.
nstead Obama surrendered to Iran.
Did Trump or Bibi tell you that?
Obama negotiated with Iran something we should have tried in 1953 instead of overthrowing a duly elected head of state.
Mohammed_Mossadegh_in_middle_age.jpg

Mohammad Mosaddegh - Wikipedia

think it's clear now that no retaliation from Iran will be tolerated. An iranian backed militia attacked an Iraqi military base on which some Americans were working, killing one American and would four others.
Which never would have happened if Trump had kept his promise to end forever wars, right? Those heroic Americans would not have become casualties if they had refused to participate in war crimes.
Are you trying to sound stupid? There is no forever war in Iraq or Iran.
re you trying to sound stupid? There is no forever war in Iraq or Iran.
fe-trumptroops-cover.jpg

Did he lie about that too?
Here you are Jonesing for a war so you can complain about but there is no war except fo the one Obama left him.

That's true enough. The Libs really want Trump to start an unpopular war. That's the reason for their tears for the kurds.
I feel for the Kurds, but I don't see how the US can support their nationalist ambitions since all the land they want already belongs to other nations.

There is no Iranian response that will end this cycle; Iran will either have to accept the humiliation and stand down or face increasingly terrible responses from the US
While continuing to experience the effects of criminal economic sanctions which are themselves an act of war.
D69dv1xXYAE9oeW.png
Obama negotiated with Iran something we should have tried in 1953 instead of overthrowing a duly elected head of state.

So that is another issue you are ignorant about.

D69dv1xXYAE9oeW.png

Our British allies were interested in dumping Mosaddegh, I thought we were supposed to honor the wishes of our Eurotrash allies? That's what libs are telling President Trump.

Are you suggesting nuking Iran?

You must be the forums biggest CUCK.
I am saying that with a belligerent US they have an incentive to accelerate their nuclear program
THE WORST THING IRAN CAN DO TO PERMANENTLY DESTROY THE US.....IS HELP GET TRUMP ELECTED IN 2020....FOLKS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

LOL

Why is that?
Why is that?
Another Silly Question
gettyimages-953161858.jpg

Netanyahu’s ‘Iran Lied’ Presentation Shows Why Trump Should Keep the Nuke Deal
That has zero to do with my question. Learn to read.
hat has zero to do with my question. Learn to read.
Your question related to the worst thing Iran could do to the US is help get Trump reelected, right? Reelecting Trump would give Bibi the Bigot a powerful ally with nothing left to lose. Hence, your question was silly and consistent with a Trump-level attention span.

Well, I heard Soleimani was fundimental in the development of infiltration techniques where U.S. personel were shot in the back while training Iraqi and Afghan Soldier
If those Americans were not in Iraq and Afghanistan (unnecessary wars), they would not have to worry about being shot in the back. Instead of ending these wars, Trump is sending thousands of additional troops into the Middle East.
MAGA yet?
Another lie. You’re at least consistent. Consistently stupid.
Another lie. You’re at least consistent. Consistently stupid
Not as stupid as Trump
U.S. to send 3,000 troops to Middle East after embassy attack, Soleimani killing

D69dv1xXYAE9oeW.png

Our British allies were interested in dumping Mosaddegh, I thought we were supposed to honor the wishes of our Eurotrash allies? That's what libs are telling President Trump.
Fuck Europe

think it's clear now that no retaliation from Iran will be tolerated. An iranian backed militia attacked an Iraqi military base on which some Americans were working, killing one American and would four others.
Which never would have happened if Trump had kept his promise to end forever wars, right? Those heroic Americans would not have become casualties if they had refused to participate in war crimes.

Trump isn't president if Obama had lived up to his promises.

Trump isn't President if the Republicans had lived up to their promises as well.

Well, I heard Soleimani was fundimental in the development of infiltration techniques where U.S. personel were shot in the back while training Iraqi and Afghan Soldier
If those Americans were not in Iraq and Afghanistan (unnecessary wars), they would not have to worry about being shot in the back. Instead of ending these wars, Trump is sending thousands of additional troops into the Middle East.
MAGA yet?
Were you not quite so stupid and ignorant you would know it was Obama who said the war in Afghanistan was a necessary war and it was Obama who sent US troops back to Iraq to rescue Iraq from ISIS. You should stick to cutting and pasting. Clearly, thinking is not your something you are cut out for.
Were you not quite so stupid and ignorant you would know it was Obama who said the war in Afghanistan was a necessary war and it was Obama who sent US troops back to Iraq to rescue Iraq from ISIS
15 Saudi hijackers, remember Moron.
Afghanistan and Iraq were unnecessary.
No Iraq war no ISIL.
Obama's at least as big a liar as Bush and Clinton, but don't worry, Trump wins the title hands down.

Trump isn't President if the Republicans had lived up to their promises as well.

True.

As usual, not a word of truth in your post. Iran has been waging a proxy war on Israel for decades and frequently talks about destroying Israel. Israel is not stealing any land or any water
Zionists proclaimed their intention to turn Palestine into a Jewish majority state over one hundred years ago, at a time when there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there, and a majority of the Jewish population rejected the colonization attempt.

Any Iranian proxies confronting Israel aggression would not be there if Jews hadn't resorted to ethnic cleansing in 1948:
tumblr_nob29xCPMa1sogd9lo2_400.jpg

Meanwhile ethnic cleansing was being done against Jews by Arabs all over the middle east. Seems your just picking and choosing who the bad guys were, maybe you just don't like Jews? Arabs also sided with the 3rd Reich during WW2 and that may be part of why Jews were expelled throughout the ME. Jews weren't welcome in Europe either in case you hadn't noticed.. so if they wanted a homeland in the ME that was traditionally theirs for thousands of years good for them. If Palestinians were such great people they wouldn't have tried to overthrow the King of Jordan and get their asses kicked out. Now take in consideration that you can find many Arabs inside the Israeli government because Israel is a democracy, but you wont find many Jews in government in most Arab countries.

MAGA yet?
Were you not quite so stupid and ignorant you would know it was Obama who said the war in Afghanistan was a necessary war and it was Obama who sent US troops back to Iraq to rescue Iraq from ISIS. You should stick to cutting and pasting. Clearly, thinking is not your something you are cut out for.
Were you not quite so stupid and ignorant you would know it was Obama who said the war in Afghanistan was a necessary war and it was Obama who sent US troops back to Iraq to rescue Iraq from ISIS
15 Saudi hijackers, remember Moron.
Afghanistan and Iraq were unnecessary.
No Iraq war no ISIL.
Obama's at least as big a liar as Bush and Clinton, but don't worry, Trump wins the title hands down.

They had training camps set up in Afghanistan, Initially it was the right thing to take them out.

I am saying that with a belligerent US they have an incentive to accelerate their nuclear program
THE WORST THING IRAN CAN DO TO PERMANENTLY DESTROY THE US.....IS HELP GET TRUMP ELECTED IN 2020....FOLKS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

LOL

Why is that?
Why is that?
Another Silly Question
gettyimages-953161858.jpg

Netanyahu’s ‘Iran Lied’ Presentation Shows Why Trump Should Keep the Nuke Deal
That has zero to do with my question. Learn to read.
hat has zero to do with my question. Learn to read.
Your question related to the worst thing Iran could do to the US is help get Trump reelected, right? Reelecting Trump would give Bibi the Bigot a powerful ally with nothing left to lose. Hence, your question was silly and consistent with a Trump-level attention span.
So Bibi is the reason? I am so glad he is in your head.

There will be a war with Iran, but it will not be a simple war. It will be a complex, asymmetric war in which Iran will rely on her proxy forces, not her military. The Persians are neither stupid nor suicidal.

Will it be the Houthi rebels in Yemen attacking our troops in Saudi Arabia or attacking the Saudi oil fields.

Will it be Hamas attacking our interests and that of our Israeli allies on the West Bank?

Will it be Hezbollah attacking simultaneously in northern Israel or Israeli interests in Lebanon?

Will Iran's ally, Syria, take part in Iran's war? Probably. Trump's retreat order there made the U.S. much weaker and Russia has filled the void. Russia and Syria are allies.

Will it be the Shiite militia groups who now have unprecedented political power in Iraq? Their presence has given Iran additional influence over Iraq’s political landscape. In the upcoming war, the U.S. will have a major problem in Iraq.

As 3,500 American troops head for the Middle East, some wonder if Trump and his fellow geniuses thought about all this when they decided to take out the Iranian general. Wouldn't it have been much simpler for Trump to admit he was wrong, reenter negotiations with Iran, restore the JCPOA, and remove the harsh sanctions that caused this mess?

We had a stable relationship with Iran before Trump became President
Trump kicked the Hornets Nest

One could also say we had a stable relationship with Syria and Libya before Obama became president.

While I wonder how long we will accept the across the board lies, I also wonder when we will quit accepting from some what we would not from others?
Wasn’t just us...it was the rest of the western world

Iran had moved to the center and destroyed its nuclear program

Donny Dealmaker said he could get us a better deal
Provoking war is a better deal?
Iran never destroyed its nuclear program, it merely halted some parts of it the term of the agreement, after which it was left free by Obama's agreement to produce as many nuclear weapons as it wanted to. In the process of giving Iran this gift, Obama scuttled the non proliferation protocols that had been in effect since the 1950's by allowing Iran to produce its own nuclear fuel.
Wrong
They destroyed the centrifuges used to enrich uranium and its stockpiles of enriched uranium.
That was their nuclear program

Trump has allowed them to not only restart their program but has given them an incentive to accelerate it
They refused to destroy the centrifuges so Obama said, ok, whatever you say, and the shipped some of the uranium to Russia, but the key point they won from Obama was the ability to enrich their own fuel which had been denied to all countries since the 1950's. Their nuclear program consisted of not only enrichment but also of how to make a nuclear weapon that could be delivered on a missile. Since Obama's agreement only allowed inspections on sites Iran had designated nuclear sites, there was no way of knowing far Iran had gotten researching how to make a deliverable nuclear weapon.
Not only did they destroy them but the dismantling was watched by international inspectors

We had inspections until Trump backed out of the deal. Now, Iran is free to do what they wish

In an election year I doubt if many in Congress will support war
Perhaps depending on how proportional Iran's reaction to the recent assassination is? I think I just heard a member of the US Senate say Soleimani's killing is equivalent to Iranians murdering the US Secretary of Defense?
mark-esper1.jpg

:dig:
Congress will not authorize a war with Iran in an election year
It would be a bloodbath for Republicans

D69dv1xXYAE9oeW.png

One could also say we had a stable relationship with Syria and Libya before Obama became president.

While I wonder how long we will accept the across the board lies, I also wonder when we will quit accepting from some what we would not from others?
Wasn’t just us...it was the rest of the western world

Iran had moved to the center and destroyed its nuclear program

Donny Dealmaker said he could get us a better deal
Provoking war is a better deal?
Iran never destroyed its nuclear program, it merely halted some parts of it the term of the agreement, after which it was left free by Obama's agreement to produce as many nuclear weapons as it wanted to. In the process of giving Iran this gift, Obama scuttled the non proliferation protocols that had been in effect since the 1950's by allowing Iran to produce its own nuclear fuel.
Wrong
They destroyed the centrifuges used to enrich uranium and its stockpiles of enriched uranium.
That was their nuclear program

Trump has allowed them to not only restart their program but has given them an incentive to accelerate it
They refused to destroy the centrifuges so Obama said, ok, whatever you say, and the shipped some of the uranium to Russia, but the key point they won from Obama was the ability to enrich their own fuel which had been denied to all countries since the 1950's. Their nuclear program consisted of not only enrichment but also of how to make a nuclear weapon that could be delivered on a missile. Since Obama's agreement only allowed inspections on sites Iran had designated nuclear sites, there was no way of knowing far Iran had gotten researching how to make a deliverable nuclear weapon.
Not only did they destroy them but the dismantling was watched by international inspectors

We had inspections until Trump backed out of the deal. Now, Iran is free to do what they wish
You are mistaken. The centrifuges were simply unplugged and inspections were only allowed at sites Iran designated as nuclear sites and then only with advanced notice. To prevent snap inspections, the inspectors were not permitted to set up offices in Iran. Obama caved on every demand Iran made. The starting US position was no enrichment at all, and then Obama said Iran would only be allowed to run a few centrifuges to save face and finally Iran was permitted to run enough centrifuges to supply the needs of its reactors despite the fact the fuel was still being supplied by the Russians. Not only did the agreement allow only limited inspections but it also destroyed the non proliferation policies that had been adhered to since the 1950's but to top it all off, it only required to pause one aspect of its nuclear program for a few years and then set Iran free to produce as many nuclear weapons as it chose to.

Forum List

Back