The Left: ALL COPS SUCK

The Right: ALL TEACHERS AND SCHOOLS SUCK

Every day, all day

What about cops that teach?

maxresdefault.jpg

Needless to say, universally hated.

Also probably does not care.

I liked mine. Really nice guy.

One has to understand that there are two Virginias (Not including WVA) as well as two Marylands.

Each has an area next to the District of Columbia filled with government workers and those related to the circus within the District. Those are the ultra liberal parts of both states.

Everywhere else is occupied by rather conservative people who deeply despise the Blue parts of their states.

Billy when's the last time you set foot in a public school?

Oh I know, I'm so reasonable.

The last time I voted.

The fact is, I don't have to set foot in the schools. Media around here is rather good at expounding upon the most recent multicultural, pervo-sexual or confused Zinn-based historical nonsense being foisted upon the unsuspecting students.

Loudoun County and Fairfax County have the best education systems in the country.

Am I correct?

They even say so. We pulled my son out of the Fairfax County system in 1998.

Why did you do this (some 20 years ago)? Was it some ideological problem? Fairfax has some of the finest schools in the country. There is nothing wrong with the schools in Virginia.

Loudoun County and Fairfax County have the best education systems in the country.

Am I correct?

Why did you do this (some 20 years ago)? Was it some ideological problem? Fairfax has some of the finest schools in the country. There is nothing wrong with the schools in Virginia.

I've been round some of them. Was impressed with the curriculum.

The last time I voted.

The fact is, I don't have to set foot in the schools. Media around here is rather good at expounding upon the most recent multicultural, pervo-sexual or confused Zinn-based historical nonsense being foisted upon the unsuspecting students.

I didn't see this post. Apparently your pulling your son out of school was motivated by a desire to raise him in an ideological bubble. I hope that he is able now to cope with his fellow citizens, the ones who are not like him in some way and live in society without being marginalized.

Am I correct?

Wrong is relative to the beholder. Having the best of what was ranked nationally as 24th in the world ain't saying much.

We were dissatisfied with the depth of curriculum and did not want our son subjected to the behavior and attitude modification being applied to multicultural, sexual and patriotic matters.

BTW, my wife taught in the system until shortly before we removed our son from it.

The last time I voted.

I didn't see this post. Apparently your pulling your son out of school was motivated by a desire to raise him in an ideological bubble. I hope that he is able now to cope with his fellow citizens, the ones who are not like him in some way.

He's now 30 and successful, a professor in his own right with three books under his belt, and a fourth on the way.

He has no problem dealing with anyone, but does not suffer fools.

Am I correct?

Wrong is relative to the beholder. Having the best of what was ranked nationally as 24th in the world ain't saying much.

We were dissatisfied with the depth of curriculum and did not want our son subjected to the behavior and attitude modification being applied to multicultural, sexual and patriotic matters.

BTW, my wife taught in the system until shortly before we removed our son from it.

What "multicultural, sexual, and patriotic matters"? You just had ideological problems. We've always had everybody around here. You must know that. Ever been to Annandale, Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Springfield, Centreville? In fact, pigpence's sex partner teaches at a bigot school right here in River City to this day.

Am I correct?

What "multicultural, sexual, and patriotic matters"?

All of them.

You just had ideological problems. We've always had everybody around here. You must know that. Ever been to Annandale, Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Springfield, Centreville? In fact, pigpence's sex partner teaches at a bigot school right here in River City to this day.

Too funny. What is it exactly you are trying to defend?

Forum List

Back