There really is no IRS scandal

as everyone in the GOP knows..no Tea Party groups have been denied tax exempt status.

...Its all face time for the Republicans.

as everyone in the GOP knows..no Tea Party groups have been denied tax exempt status.

...Its all face time for the Republicans.

Let me guess: you did too much acid in the 60s.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
But you agree .......because....well.... you cant argue the point..

There is nothing to argue. The behavior of the IRS since these hearings began is indicative of serious malfeasance afoot. It's more obvious than the hole in your ass and as a wise man once suggested, I won't waste my time arguing with an idiot.

But what Tea Party groups were denied tax exempt status...Which ones?
We'll wait for your answer

You'll note that no one can question the initial post...

..because it just isn't arguable ...and the GOP cult knows it

:lol: I'm not even a Republican. The only person displaying party hackery here is you. Apparently if the president told you the moon was made of Swiss cheese you'd break out the crackers and Grey Poupon.

Shut the fuck up and stop wasting our bandwidth

But....the question still stands...
What Tea Party groups were denied tax exempt status...
..and what election year emails are missing???

.....It is a hard question to answer...

Is that why the I.R.S. apologized for it? Why the President claimed he was outraged over it when the story first broke? So the I.R.S. apologized for something that didn't happen and the President was outraged over something that didn't happen yeah okay.

But which groups were denied? None?
Then what are the hearings for?

Check with FOX and get back to me

What's your favorite Fortified Wine?

MD 2020, Night Train, or Thunderbird?

Yawn...........

The law suits are ongoing. Lerner had better get used to the 5th..........

Computer Hard Drives are crashing all over the Federal Domain.

Did they buy a bad batch of computers................

Poor things.

Is that why the I.R.S. apologized for it? Why the President claimed he was outraged over it when the story first broke? So the I.R.S. apologized for something that didn't happen and the President was outraged over something that didn't happen yeah okay.

Not after all the shit came out! Wouldn't look good if they were still denied....The ACLJ represents 27 groups in more than 17 states across the country. To date, 15 groups have been granted tax-exempt status by the IRS, the others are pending and no organization has been denied.

149868_600.jpg

But if there is no Tea Party group that was done wrong...

How can another GOP investigation find wrong they admit isn't there

But you agree .......because....well.... you cant argue the point..

There is nothing to argue. The behavior of the IRS since these hearings began is indicative of serious malfeasance afoot. It's more obvious than the hole in your ass and as a wise man once suggested, I won't waste my time arguing with an idiot.

But what Tea Party groups were denied tax exempt status...Which ones?
We'll wait for your answer

Granted, virtually everyone understands the broad strokes of what happened at the IRS over the last few years, yet Democrats keep dredging up false equivalencies — so it’s useful to trumpet additional data like this. Via NPR:

A House Ways and Means Committee staff analysis of the applications of 111 conservative and progressive groups applying for tax exempt status found conservative applicants faced, “more questions, more denials, more delays,” says committee Chairman Dave Camp, R-Mich. That is, when the IRS sent groups letters asking for further information, conservative groups were asked more questions — on average, three times more. All of the groups with “progressive” in their name were ultimately approved, while only 46 percent of conservative groups won approval. Others are still waiting for an answer or gave up.
Right-leaning groups were asked triple the number of questions (like this, and this), and ended up getting shot down more than half the time. Lefty organizations skated by with fewer inquiries and were all approved. Let’s examine the raw numbers:

9411076165_cae9631d59.jpg

To recap: Conservatives won the “who got scrutinized” category 104-7, the “who got rejected” column 54 percent to zero, and the “still in limbo or gave up” tally 56-0. Indeed, as this controversy unfolded, a USA Today analysis determined that over a 27-month period, not a single Tea Party tax-exempt application was given the green light, while “dozens” of liberal applicants were rubber-stamped. The “both sides were targeted, and Issa lied!” crowd can huff and puff all they want, but they can’t change these facts. There’s also the tiny details that (a) the IRS conducted its own internal investigation prior to the IG audit, and reached very similar conclusions, which (b) is why they admitted to and apologized for the improper targeting of conservatives. Meanwhile, the leaders of several established right-leaning groups are now alleging that the IRS abruptly began challenging their previously-granted tax statuses during this same time frame, thus forcing their organizations to divert significant resources to legal fees. Chairman Issa has asked the Inspector General to broaden his probe to include these new accusations. Ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings — who went from being “outraged” at the IRS, to declaring the issue “solved,” to demanding further investigations — has objected to Issa’s request. Has Cummings re-embraced his “problem solved” posture, perhaps? For a “phony” scandal, this story sure seems to have an awful lot of loose threads.

The Democrat base aren't independent thinking people anymore

they are tool, subjects of a party and brainwashed human robots that only spew DNC talking points

how sad is that

Last edited:
But if there is no Tea Party group that was done wrong...

How can another GOP investigation find wrong they admit isn't there

That's what happens when you OPEN a can of worms, all sorts of shit like lost e-mails, and now 6 other ranking officials e-mails are lost, comes to light! Perhaps if she didn't LIE, ....and why would Lerner plead the 5TH if there was NO CRIMINAL INTENT involved?

150012_600.jpg

Last edited:

The claim was never that they were denied the claim was that they were given extra scrutiny which they were and that there applications were delayed sometimes for years which they were things that did not happen on anywhere near the same scale with liberal groups. Get off MSNBC and try getting your facts right in the future you will look less foolish I will be happy to continue this with you but I will have to pick up a copy of how to argue with idiots first.

There is no scandal.

They broke the law absolutely and with out question by not keeping records of the emails.

I know to liberals breaking the law isn't worthy of the title of scandal, but nonetheless in the real world breaking the law is scandalous.

with people like the op and his buddy Lakhota wailing there is no scandal..... is it any wonder this government believes it can now walk all over us, takes the fifth which is telling "we the people" to get screwed they don't have to answer to us...and now THEY are in charge of our health care yet they can't even hang onto some e-mails, that I guess the dog ate

WE ARE so frikken screwed with people who are loyal to a party instead of our country and the people in it

with people like the op and his buddy Lakhota wailing there is no scandal..... is it any wonder this government believes it can now walk all over us, takes the fifth which is telling "we the people" to get screwed they don't have to answer to us...and now THEY are in charge of our health care yet they can't even hang onto some e-mails, that I guess the dog ate

WE ARE so frikken screwed with people who are loyal to a party instead of our country and the people in it

10444743_10152214684044072_1249424376164808851_n.jpg

Forum List

Back