There really is no IRS scandal

Despite what the GOP says...

...no Tea Party groups were denied tax exempt status...(they all should have been)
But you cant name one.

..no e-mails from any time during the last presidential campaign were lost..
..all have been turned over to the GOP...and they know it

....No one asked that political groups be investigated when they asked for tax exempt status because you don't have to ask for tax exempt status. You simply claim it.

...so there isn't (and cant be) an IRS scandal about tax exempt status.

Its all an election year..clown show

Just how old are you oldunclemark? Because you are obviously experiencing the onset of dementia or senility. Get to a doctor stat!!!

Isn't the claim that Tea Party groups were being singled out for tax exempt issues in order to help Obama and the Democrats politically?

The question then is:

If these groups were claiming to be non-political, how could they work against the Democrats politically,

and still claim a non-political tax status?

OMG Your faux ignorance is almost too much.. Fucking put a sock in it already.. The same way the NAACP just influenced a primary in Ms , you dope.

To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual. In addition, it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.

Is that too complicated for you to understand?

Is that why the I.R.S. apologized for it? Why the President claimed he was outraged over it when the story first broke? So the I.R.S. apologized for something that didn't happen and the President was outraged over something that didn't happen yeah okay.

when it first came out conservatives were accusing the IRS for looking at only conservative groups so the IRS and the president apologized for this act... as time went on we learned that once again the republicans were jumping the accusation gun again ...

you know before you call some one a idiot, you need to see how many Liberals groups applied, and how many tea baggers applied ... for ever 1 liberal group that applied, their were 15 tea bagger groups that applied ... as for years ??? really years??? is this what you want to go with??? tea baggers ran for office in the 2010 election in the next election the 2012 they were ragging about being subjection to being question by the IRS ... now mind you this was the 2012 election and you say they were given extra scrutiny for years!!!!! really !!!! you want to go with that exaggeration here ??? really !!! years !!!! I guess the real idiot would be you for believing it was for years ....

No I said there applications were delayed for years not that they were extra scrutiny for years all of which is true now either learn how to read or go stick your head back in the sand idiot.
so from 2012 election to 2013 october that's years??? embellishments is a republican trait here huh

Isn't the claim that Tea Party groups were being singled out for tax exempt issues in order to help Obama and the Democrats politically?

The question then is:

If these groups were claiming to be non-political, how could they work against the Democrats politically,

and still claim a non-political tax status?

OMG Your faux ignorance is almost too much.. Fucking put a sock in it already.. The same way the NAACP just influenced a primary in Ms , you dope.

To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual. In addition, it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.

What's your point????? Once again.. you asked the lame question how a 501C maintains exempt status but be politically involved/ motivated/ have influence.. Again, the NAACP influenced a Republican primary in Mississippi..They have a 501c3 status.. So one more time, what's your point????

Last edited:

...no Tea Party groups were denied tax exempt status...(they all should have been)
But you cant name one.

....No one asked that political groups be investigated when they asked for tax exempt status because you don't have to ask for tax exempt status. You simply claim it.

You know the reality was when tea party groups needed exempt status to raise funds to counter Obama the IRS delayed, obstructed otherwise AFTER the
elections when it didn't matter gave some exempt status... BUT IT WAS TOO F...king LATE!

Just as Benghazi was blamed on a video... IT WAS BECAUSE Obama was tooting his horn.........
"On the campaign trail in 2012, Obama wasn’t always as quick with qualifiers about the continuing threat from al Qaeda and its affiliates. For example, at a campaign event in Miami on Oct. 11, Obama said simply, “Today, al Qaeda is on the run and Osama bin Laden is dead.”

All of these are examples of "politically driven" actions and statements NO President should be involved in or ever make! He is the president of all America not just the ones that voted for or agree with him!

In law....

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Why do I say that?

Getting the answer of "no" is infinitely better than getting no answer at all.

Why?

An answer of "no" allows you to ask why and make the appropriate adjustments and re-apply.

No answer at all gives you nothing to do but sit on your butt and wait...and wait....and wait....

Not rocket science.

But you cant name one.

You know the reality was when tea party groups needed exempt status to raise funds to counter Obama the IRS delayed, obstructed otherwise AFTER the
elections when it didn't matter gave some exempt status... BUT IT WAS TOO F...king LATE!

Just as Benghazi was blamed on a video... IT WAS BECAUSE Obama was tooting his horn.........
"On the campaign trail in 2012, Obama wasn’t always as quick with qualifiers about the continuing threat from al Qaeda and its affiliates. For example, at a campaign event in Miami on Oct. 11, Obama said simply, “Today, al Qaeda is on the run and Osama bin Laden is dead.”

All of these are examples of "politically driven" actions and statements NO President should be involved in or ever make! He is the president of all America not just the ones that voted for or agree with him!

I was on this forum debating every rabid liberal here who spammed that thread - flaming it because I dared to question their messiahon the validity of that OUTRIGHT LIE and every last one of them, just like they are doing today- blindly screeched, called for the Filmmaker to be hung, threw out all kinds of BS demanding proof it was a lie.. According to them it was the gospel truth and they had proof.. We've all seen the Zombie Illusion act ..

Again folks, how sick is it to see your fellow citizens take the side of a government agency over YOU their fellow country men and women?

It's like taking the side of Hitler over people he deemed unworthy.

sick and damn scary too

What's your point????? Once again.. you asked the lame question how a 501C maintains exempt status but be politically involved/ motivated/ have influence.. Again, the NAACP influenced a Republican primary in Mississippi..They have a 501c3 status.. So one more time, what's your point????

Republicans went after the NAACP specifically in 2004, singling them out for scrutiny going into that election.

IRS Ends 2-Year Probe Of NAACP's Tax Status

Did you bitch about that?

This is so full of shit it doesn't deserve the dignity of a response

translation= ya got nuttin'

Breaking a federal law isn't "nuttin". Well to a left wing whacko it's probably "nuttin" but in the real world it's a a big fucking deal. :D

This is not an IRS guideline or suggestion or hint. It is a Federal Law.

1.10.3.2.3 (07-08-2011)
Emails as Possible Federal Records

All federal employees and federal contractors are required by law to preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency. Records must be properly stored and preserved, available for retrieval and subject to appropriate approved disposition schedules.

The Federal Records Act applies to email records just as it does to records you create using other media. Emails are records when they are:

Created or received in the transaction of agency business

Appropriate for preservation as evidence of the government’s function and activities, or

Valuable because of the information they contain

If you create or receive email messages during the course of your daily work, you are responsible for ensuring that you manage them properly. The Treasury Department’s current email policy requires emails and attachments that meet the definition of a federal record be added to the organization’s files by printing them (including the essential transmission data) and filing them with related paper records. If transmission and receipt data are not printed by the email system, annotate the paper copy. More information on IRS records management requirements is available at http://erc.web.irs.gov/Displayanswers/Question.asp?FolderID=4&CategoryID=5 or see the Records Management Handbook, IRM 1.15.1 http://publish.no.irs.gov/IRM/P01/PDF/31421A03.PDF).

An email determined to be a federal record may eventually be considered as having historical value by the National Archivist prior to disposal. Therefore, ensure that all your communications are professional in tone.

Please note that maintaining a copy of an email or its attachments within the IRS email MS Outlook application does not meet the requirements of maintaining an official record. Therefore, print and file email and its attachments if they are either permanent records or if they relate to a specific case.

Internal Revenue Manual - 1.10.3 Standards for Using Email[/QUOTE]

Republicans went after the NAACP specifically in 2004, singling them out for scrutiny going into that election.

Did you?

Here's a list of Progressive 501Cs.. I defy one stupid liberal to tell me none of them influences political parties..

List of progressive organizations - SourceWatch

thats not the question... you accused democrats of having the IRS look at conservative or tea baggers 501c (3) that was your accusation ... the facts don't support your accusation ... now you want to say well the liberals were doing it ??? we aren't denying liberals were doing it ...what we are saying here is that democrats went after the IRS ... they said to the IRS you need to check into these groups to see if thy are using the tax exempt for political gain ... we didn't say just conservative gain, or liberal gain or tea bagger gain ... they clearly said political gain ... and now with your "OMG" like you've be wronged or something... it makes me laugh just like I laughed at paul Ryan republicans are losing in the polls they know it so they need to do something and that would be make up shit that doesn't exist ...

Last edited:

Listen up lame brain- you're the one spamming a meltdown all over this forum throwing out nothing but a STRAW-MAN and when you've been handed your ass you come back with some other BS completely unrelated to the issue at hand. YOU ASKED HOW A 501C3 can influence politics trying to act as though Conservative 501C3s were the only ones who did it.. so go play your stupid liberal tricks with someone dumb enough to digest the horse shit falling out of your ass.

Again folks, how sick is it to see your fellow citizens take the side of a government agency over YOU their fellow country men and women?

It's like taking the side of Hitler over people he deemed unworthy.

sick and damn scary too

Yes, I see your point. Objecting to political groups posing as social welfare groups and gaming the system to allow corporations and the extremely rich to claim their donations as business expenses is just like taking the side of Hitler.

Is that why the I.R.S. apologized for it? Why the President claimed he was outraged over it when the story first broke? So the I.R.S. apologized for something that didn't happen and the President was outraged over something that didn't happen yeah okay.

I believe they apologized for the selection process by which they used to verify the applications, and the verification process itself. They used politically sounding names to select applications when it really should have been a random process.

This is so full of shit it doesn't deserve the dignity of a response

translation= ya got nuttin'

You wish there was nothing to this abuse of power and obstruction of justice.. You and every liberal hack on this forum who cares nothing about the truth.. too late.. it's all going to surface and once it does, I hope we see ANYONE and EVERYONE regardless of political affiliation who used the full weight of the Federal govt to harass Americans and influence elections, spend the rest of their miserable lives behind bars.

you have no Idea what you've talking about ... I've pointed out time and time again that no democrat ever said lets check out conservative groups and you no I'm right ... other wise you would have posted a response with democrats saying we need to check out republican ... you couldn't do that ... so now you're tap dancing all over the place ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back