There she goes! The bizarre escapades of Hillary Rodham Clinton

She's really got you guys worried.

How many Hillary threads have you started in the last few days?
She's all you got. We get to have real debates you have to defend someone who said all her grandparents were immigrants even the ones born here.

I don't "have" anyone. I'm not going to vote for Hillary, even if she does end up as the nominee.

Then why were you just trying to defend her? Or was that an attempt at satire?

Pointing out that you guys are obsessing over her is not "defending" her, it's attacking (rhetorically) you. They're not the same thing.

There are 10 or 15 threads in the first 3 pages, all started by Conservatives, all on the same theme - attacking Hillary. Most of them, this one included, are asinine. The complaints in your OP are either recycled attacks that didn't work before, or nonsensical irrelevancies that you hope that by repeating ad nauseum, they can be inflated into "gaffes".

The air of desperation in these threads is palpable.

Why does anyone on USMB have to defend what Hillary does? She's in charge of her campaign and just because you don't think she is doing it the whey you think she shouldn't is inconsequential..to reality..

Because the bitch is a train wreak. :) Why any Dems would want her to run is staggering.

But....to be fair...the Dems are handing gold bricks to the opposition, and at some point the Hildabeast will have to answer real questions from the press and the public.

I'll be sad when all this is over. :( :lol:
It's still early for gaffs and goofs...

Tell me honestly, why would you vote for her?

She's extremely qualified by virtue of having held the offices of Senator and Secretary of State. Her resume is superior to that of any other announced and most un-announced candidates.

She was a shitty Senator, and an acceptable Secretary of State. Neither of those things make me want to vote for her.

I expect that we'll see some more Democrats entering the race soon. I hope so, at least.

Doc is in full blown deflect mode. Campaign Hillary has train wreck written all over it.

Please....for Christsakes don't run anyone else. I love the bitch. :thup:

hillary-clinton-winking-550x367-550x350.jpg

Nobody in the field has outstanding credentials. Let's be honest. Having a fancy job title doesn't mean much if you're an empty suit. I think Walker and Rubio will be formidable candidates. Lizzy Warren could be as well.

Hillary.....you have to be joking. She is no Bubba. Not even close.

She's all you got. We get to have real debates you have to defend someone who said all her grandparents were immigrants even the ones born here.

I don't "have" anyone. I'm not going to vote for Hillary, even if she does end up as the nominee.

Pointing out that you guys are obsessing over her is not "defending" her, it's attacking (rhetorically) you. They're not the same thing.

There are 10 or 15 threads in the first 3 pages, all started by Conservatives, all on the same theme - attacking Hillary. Most of them, this one included, are asinine. The complaints in your OP are either recycled attacks that didn't work before, or nonsensical irrelevancies that you hope that by repeating ad nauseum, they can be inflated into "gaffes".

And, why would you feel the need to attack me if A you weren't voting for her, and B hoped some other Democrat enters the race?

Why do you obsess over how many threads we post about her? Why does that aggravate you so much? Is it because we are eviscerating her for the spectacle shes making of herself? I never make fun of people, I make fun of their stupidity, this thread is an example.

And, why would you feel the need to attack me if A you weren't voting for her, and B hoped some other Democrat enters the race?

Why do you obsess over how many threads we post about her? Why does that aggravate you so much?

The polling data suggests most Democrats don't really like her. That, among about a thousand other things spells her doom.

Obama won due to voter intensity. His side had about a + 7%-8% turnout advantage. The GOP won the mid-terms with a + 5% turnout advantage.

Question: Who will be more interested in 2016 to vote? Hillary people, or the opposition?

She's extremely qualified by virtue of having held the offices of Senator and Secretary of State. Her resume is superior to that of any other announced and most un-announced candidates.

She was a shitty Senator, and an acceptable Secretary of State. Neither of those things make me want to vote for her.

I expect that we'll see some more Democrats entering the race soon. I hope so, at least.

You say she was a "shitty" Senator. Can you explain why 94 of the Senators (the ones she served with who would actually know) confirmed her for SoS?

Can you explain that, if you would please?

Why do you obsess over how many threads we post about her? Why does that aggravate you so much?

The polling data suggests most Democrats don't really like her. That, among about a thousand other things spells her doom.

Obama won due to voter intensity. His side had about a + 7%-8% turnout advantage. The GOP won the mid-terms with a + 5% turnout advantage.

Question: Who will be more interested in 2016 to vote? Hillary people, or the opposition?
I'll tell ya in Oct., 2016...

Because I think it's amusing. You're affirming the consequent.

I like talking to you, which means sometimes I'm gonna give you shit. It's just the way I am - how else would I enter the conversation?

You say she was a "shitty" Senator. Can you explain why 94 of the Senators (the ones she served with who would actually know) confirmed her for SoS?

Can you explain that, if you would please?

She was the only choice offered. But since you think she was a great Senator....what about her Iraq War vote? Can I assume you give that a big thumbs up? :)

Forum List

Back