There she goes! The bizarre escapades of Hillary Rodham Clinton

I don't understand why every conservative here is freaking out over Hillary. She only announced less than a week ago.. Show a little backbone, guys and gals.
Quit shakin' in your boots.
The shaking is from laughing so hard!

But does any reasonable person think minorities are going to turn out for an old, rich white woman as heavily as they did a young, charismatic Obama?

You would be unpleasantly surprised. If you properly mislead a voter, they'll vote for you even if you were a one eyed cyclops.

Not minority voters. The Obama election was obviously historic. Hillary's best shot is to energize female voters for the same reason.

However, it will be a tough sell when she accepts money from Countries like Saudi Arabia that brutalize women and she pays women on her Senate staff .72 cents on the dollar compared to the men.

I'd say it does the opposite and she losses even more of the male vote. She really needs to run on my list I just pointed out and remain positive.

But does any reasonable person think minorities are going to turn out for an old, rich white woman as heavily as they did a young, charismatic Obama?

You would be unpleasantly surprised. If you properly mislead a voter, they'll vote for you even if you were a one eyed cyclops.

Not minority voters. The Obama election was obviously historic. Hillary's best shot is to energize female voters for the same reason.

However, it will be a tough sell when she accepts money from Countries like Saudi Arabia that brutalize women and she pays women on her Senate staff .72 cents on the dollar compared to the men.

Making history a part of a platform shields the fact that one has no platform!

(sarcasm)Elect me, I'm a woman! Elect me, I'm black! Don't you want to make history?(/sarcasm)

Note To Hillary! you wont win if you just campaign for "Confused Gender Rights&Fair Pay".

(sarcasm)Elect me, I'm a woman! Elect me, I'm black! Don't you want to make history?(/sarcasm)

True,,,She needs to focus her campaign away from that and onto rebuilding America...My list of ideas is a good start. ;)

You see, this is a perfect example of what I was talking about.

The fact that one of the largest and prolific non-profits in the world (that Hillary has nothing to do with the day-to-day operation of) takes donations for Saudi Arabia isn't actually a scandal.

True,,,She needs to focus her campaign away from that and onto rebuilding America...My list of ideas is a good start. ;)

Weren't you just finished comparing me to ISIS?

The Isis blows up infrastructure and declares science evil. Isn't it kind of accurate for some of the extreme members of your party?

But that is all Hillary has to run on. "Vote for me, because I'm a woman." :)

At least Obama ran as a "change" candidate. Yes, his racial status was used, but he was young and seemingly hopeful. Hillary is neither.

Agree her best shot is to energize female voters.

Your last paragraph was PROVEN to be false....her public records of staff salaries show males were not paid more than females...when they were examined.

The fact that one of the largest and prolific non-profits in the world (that Hillary has nothing to do with the day-to-day operation of) takes donations for Saudi Arabia isn't actually a scandal.
She lives off that money. How can it not mean anything? What does the Clinton foundation actually do anyway? I don't see much in the news about where this money is supposedly going and what has been done.

But that is all Hillary has to run on. "Vote for me, because I'm a woman." :)

At least Obama ran as a "change" candidate. Yes, his racial status was used, but he was young and seemingly hopeful. Hillary is neither.

Hillary also will be running on not being a slash, cut and burn republican. This is good for about 20%. The republicans need to distance themselves from this.

The largest and most prolific non profits in the world has her last name all over it. You don't need to be the sole overseer of day to day operations. Simply to have your namesake affixed to a foundation that takes money from countries who abuse women is a scandal, it reflects on your values and your honesty.

The classic defense. "That scandal is not, in fact, a scandal."

Last edited:

Not calling it a scandal. I am calling it deeply hypocritical. How can you in good conscious be a "woman's advocate," and yet take money from regimes that support genital mutilation of women and virtual serfdom?

Sorry Doc....it is a legitimate issue to bring up in the campaign, and it will be used heavily against her.

Your last paragraph was PROVEN to be false....her public records of staff salaries show males were not paid more than females...when they were examined.

But it should NOT turn into I hate males. That is very bad for America.

they should make a 300 hr tape loop of Hillary speeches and play them in jail cells for the worst of the worst inmates.

The Isis blows up infrastructure and declares science evil. Isn't it kind of accurate for some of the extreme members of your party?

You know what, shut your mouth. I am thoroughly offensed by the comparison. Nobody, not even the left wing loons on this website have ever compared me to ISIS. The fact you compare your detractors to a group of barbarians really speaks volumes, doesn't it?

She lives off that money. How can it not mean anything? What does the Clinton foundation actually do anyway? I don't see much in the news about where this money is supposedly going and what has been done.

Per reports the "Foundation" is a private Clinton piggie bank. Per media reports they keep .90 cents of every dollar raised. Only .10 cents goes out for "charity."

It is a scam.

I read the initial article in the Washington Examiner. It appeared very legit. If you have sources that refute the initial article you should post it. :)

Forum List

Back