There she goes! The bizarre escapades of Hillary Rodham Clinton

Tell me honestly, why would you vote for her?

She's extremely qualified by virtue of having held the offices of Senator and Secretary of State. Her resume is superior to that of any other announced and most un-announced candidates.

She was a shitty Senator, and an acceptable Secretary of State. Neither of those things make me want to vote for her.

I expect that we'll see some more Democrats entering the race soon. I hope so, at least.

You say she was a "shitty" Senator. Can you explain why 94 of the Senators (the ones she served with who would actually know) confirmed her for SoS?

Can you explain that, if you would please?

Most of those 94 are shitty Senators, too.

I don't base my opinion on that of the US Senate. She was my Senator, and she made a lot of votes that have pissed me off.

Question: Who will be more interested in 2016 to vote? Hillary people, or the opposition?

If I may be cynical, I'd wager neither.

Maybe....but Obama won because of very strong voter intensity among minority voters. Good for him. But does any reasonable person think minorities are going to turn out for an old, rich white woman as heavily as they did a young, charismatic Obama?

I like talking to you, which means sometimes I'm gonna give you shit. It's just the way I am - how else would I enter the conversation?

I like talking to you too, Doc. And I do apologize if I tore into you earlier. That particular instance irked me for some reason.

No hard feelings?

Never. I apologize if I came on strong, as well.

Since their candidates are not worth the paper they pass,,,,,what else do they have to do but take the heat off of the two GOP front runners...and their lack of popularity.......

The republicans are fucked if they stick with slash and burn for economic policy. People want their infrastructure, science and r&d programs...They sure as fuck don't want to see the epa, cdc, nws, nasa, ssi, ssd, medicare or any of this cut! Republicans look like shit.

Here comes Matthew, spouting his Science, Technology and Infrastructure pick up line.

She's extremely qualified by virtue of having held the offices of Senator and Secretary of State. Her resume is superior to that of any other announced and most un-announced candidates.

She was a shitty Senator, and an acceptable Secretary of State. Neither of those things make me want to vote for her.

I expect that we'll see some more Democrats entering the race soon. I hope so, at least.

You say she was a "shitty" Senator. Can you explain why 94 of the Senators (the ones she served with who would actually know) confirmed her for SoS?

I don't base my opinion on that of the US Senate. She was my Senator, and she made a lot of votes that have pissed me off.

Ahh...

Sort of like asking a sportswriter who is the best hitter in the American League and he says Player X.
Then asking the pitchers in the American League who is the best hitter in the AL and they say Player Y (except for 2 of them)
And the Sportswriter who never swung a bat or pitched a ball in his life is supposed to be THE authority and starts lambasting the pitchers as not knowing what they are talking about...

Sorry, I'll take the expert's opinions over yours.

She's very well qualified to be our next President. Ask her contemporaries such as Rubio, Paul, McConnell, McCain etc..

Since their candidates are not worth the paper they pass,,,,,what else do they have to do but take the heat off of the two GOP front runners...and their lack of popularity.......

The republicans are fucked if they stick with slash and burn for economic policy. People want their infrastructure, science and r&d programs...They sure as fuck don't want to see the epa, cdc, nws, nasa, ssi, ssd, medicare or any of this cut! Republicans look like shit.

Here comes Matthew, spouting his Science, Technology and Infrastructure pick up line.

That is what separates the United states from the ISIS. We value knowledge and investment in our own country. The fact that you don't is quite notable in what you support.

Ahh...

Sort of like asking a sportswriter who is the best hitter in the American League and he says Player X.
Then asking the pitchers in the American League who is the best hitter in the AL and they say Player Y (except for 2 of them)
And the Sportswriter who never swung a bat or pitched a ball in his life is supposed to be THE authority and starts lambasting the pitchers as not knowing what they are talking about...

Sorry, I'll take the expert's opinions over yours.

She's very well qualified to be our next President. Ask her contemporaries such as Rubio, Paul, McConnell, McCain etc..

I don't give a shit whether you take my opinion, or those of "experts".

What you think of Hillary has no effect on me at all.

Bottom Line from me: The Dems need to run virtually anyone but Hillary. She is a human punchline.

To answer Doc's question more seriously....the reason for all the threads is all the material she is providing her detractors. It is quite frankly just too easy.

Elizabeth Warren...Jim Webb....O'Malley.....anyone but Hillary.

Bottom Line from me: The Dems need to run virtually anyone but Hillary. She is a human punchline.

To answer Doc's question more seriously....the reason for all the threads is all the material she is providing her detractors. It is quite frankly just too easy.

She is running herself, the DNC has not elected nor selected a presidential candidate..

That is what separates the United states from the ISIS. We value knowledge and investment in our own country. The fact that you don't is quite notable in what you support.

Cute.

I can only construe that to mean that you believe I am more like a member of ISIS than an American, simply for not agreeing with you.

Your lack of class is duly noted.

I think that what you consider "material" against is actually nothing but a series of non-events that aren't the "gaffes" that you think they are, and will end up being entirely irrelevant by election day.

I agree with everything else in your post, though.

But does any reasonable person think minorities are going to turn out for an old, rich white woman as heavily as they did a young, charismatic Obama?

You would be unpleasantly surprised. If you properly mislead a voter, they'll vote for you even if you were a one eyed cyclops.

Not minority voters. The Obama election was obviously historic. Hillary's best shot is to energize female voters for the same reason.

However, it will be a tough sell when she accepts money from Countries like Saudi Arabia that brutalize women and she pays women on her Senate staff .72 cents on the dollar compared to the men.

I wish they'd run Jim webb ;) If he runs on infrastructure, doubling science, r&d, education, minimum wage, legalizing pot, etc. He'll get over 315 elv over some like Cruz.

Forum List

Back