There should be a law that Congress must know what’s in a bill before they vote!

Looks like you have no fucking idea what you are talking about which is what I suspected. There are 36 trails mentioned by name in the bill. That money was to maintenance an existing trail - it changed its name back in 2018.

You are just a mouthpiece of uneducated drivel. Come back when you have real ideas you didn’t grab off gateway pundit.

It doesn't take 4 million dollars to "maintain" any trail. They are talking about starting from scratch and building a whole new one in honor of the wife of a Communist. In comparison that's like your household being in debt $25,000 that you can't pay and getting a in ground pool. It would be the dumbest thing you could do.

This is ridiculous. The Democrats, along with RHINOS, pass the monstrosity of an Omnibus bill without even knowing what was in it.

There should be a summary page listing ALL the spending, and Congresspeople should know it so they can debate - and voters should be able to see which elected officials are spending money to help other countries while refusing to help our own.

Why, for example, are hundreds of millions allocated to foreign countries to help with their border security - and not a penny for our OWN to stop the invasion at our Southern border?
And Republicans should have to take an IQ test before they vote.

It doesn't take 4 million dollars to "maintain" any trail. They are talking about starting from scratch and building a whole new one in honor of the wife of a Communist. In comparison that's like your household being in debt $25,000 that you can't pay and getting a in ground pool. It would be the dumbest thing you could do.
You’re wrong. It’s just a section of the AMP Trail from Georgia State South(Panthersville) to Constitution Rd. Atlanta at Gresham Park. It was named this back in 2018. The funding is for already scheduled improvements. If it was still named the Perimeter trail you wouldn’t care.

Last edited:
And Republicans should have to take an IQ test before they vote.
As opposed to bed wetters like you where a test is pointless because there is no intellect to measure.
Fuckin drone.
1672228480028.png

Yeah, Republicans should but not Democrats. Spoken like a true Nazi.
An especially stupid fuckin nazi. Democrook "intellectuals" don't know that islands can't capsize, criminals ignore MURDER laws, so gun laws are pointless, and need to take college level biology classes in order to learn what republicrat kids understand about gender in kindergarten.

An especially stupid fuckin nazi. Democrook "intellectuals" don't know that islands can't capsize, criminals ignore MURDER laws, so gun laws are pointless, and need to take college level biology classes in order to learn what republicrat kids understand about gender in kindergarten.

It's amazing somebody from the left post a comment like that given the past few elections. Who with an IQ over 40 could vote for Biden? Who with an IQ over 40 could even consider Festerman in PA? Who with an IQ over 40 could re-elect the most embarrassing House member, AOC?

That's besides the fact voting is really about logic than education, something void in most leftists no matter how high their IQ.

It's amazing somebody from the left post a comment like that given the past few elections. Who with an IQ over 40 could vote for Biden? Who with an IQ over 40 could even consider Festerman in PA? Who with an IQ over 40 could re-elect the most embarrassing House member, AOC?

That's besides the fact voting is really about logic than education, something void in most leftists no matter how high their IQ.
I agree. Just this weekend I was with a group, and one of them started bemoaning how stupid people were who voted for Trump. I couldn’t believe it! She voted for Biden, and is criticizing Trump voters?? Look at the disaster this country is in, and how far it’s fallen in just two years.

(On a different note, did you hear that a judge blocked Biden’s attempt to swing the border open even further to illegals? The Court said Title 42 stays in place.)

I agree. Just this weekend I was with a group, and one of them started bemoaning how stupid people were who voted for Trump. I couldn’t believe it! She voted for Biden, and is criticizing Trump voters?? Look at the disaster this country is in, and how far it’s fallen in just two years.

(On a different note, did you hear that a judge blocked Biden’s attempt to swing the border open even further to illegals? The Court said Title 42 stays in place.)

The judges know what this character is up to. We still have people walking around in masks and places like NYC advising all their citizens to do the same. That's besides bringing in diseases we once cured and had master control over.

I might have told you this story before, but a late friend of mine was getting gasoline last summer. She made a comment about the gasoline prices to the woman getting gas next to her. She replied "I don't care if gasoline goes to $10.00 a gallon, as long as Trump is out of office!!!!!!"

Yep, these are the people that can vote in our country unfortunately.

The judges know what this character is up to. We still have people walking around in masks and places like NYC advising all their citizens to do the same. That's besides bringing in diseases we once cured and had master control over.

I might have told you this story before, but a late friend of mine was getting gasoline last summer. She made a comment about the gasoline prices to the woman getting gas next to her. She replied "I don't care if gasoline goes to $10.00 a gallon, as long as Trump is out of office!!!!!!"

Yep, these are the people that can vote in our country unfortunately.

OMG…..that video! Idiots like this vote, and that leftist upthread says REPUBLICANS need an IQ test? I bet that woman is borderline imbecile - maybe a moron on a good day.

As far as Biden trying to get in as many illegal lowlifes as possible into this country by lifting 42, he can’t have it both ways. On one hand, he wants more lowlife people in to lower the caliber of the nation and says the pandemic is over, and on the other hand he wants to brIbe college graduates with loan payoffs because he says the pandemic emergency is still on.

OMG…..that video! Idiots like this vote, and that leftist upthread says REPUBLICANS need an IQ test? I bet that woman is borderline imbecile - maybe a moron on a good day.

As far as Biden trying to get in as many illegal lowlifes as possible into this country by lifting 42, he can’t have it both ways. On one hand, he wants more lowlife people in to lower the caliber of the nation and says the pandemic is over, and on the other hand he wants to brIbe college graduates with loan payoffs because he says the pandemic emergency is still on.

That was their plan all along which is why they made policy to influence some Americans not to work. When we are short of workers, their claim is we need these immigrants to do these jobs. Prior to that is we need immigrants to pick our lettuce.

Even with 42 in place he is still allowing illegals to flood our country by the millions every year. And what happens when you allow these third-worlders to do that? They start turning our country into a third world.

That was their plan all along which is why they made policy to influence some Americans not to work. When we are short of workers, their claim is we need these immigrants to do these jobs. Prior to that is we need immigrants to pick our lettuce.

Even with 42 in place he is still allowing illegals to flood our country by the millions every year. And what happens when you allow these third-worlders to do that? They start turning our country into a third world.
Yup. They want to keep Americans on welfare and to keep voting for Democrat handouts - and then import illegals to do the jobs they have essentially paid Americans not to do. The entire thing is treasonous - a U.S. president actively working to lower the caliber of the nation.

Yup. They want to keep Americans on welfare and to keep voting for Democrat handouts - and then import illegals to do the jobs they have essentially paid Americans not to do. The entire thing is treasonous - a U.S. president actively working to lower the caliber of the nation.
America isn’t on welfare. How old are you that you even call it welfare as that program ended in the 90’s and was replaced with far stricter programs? You don’t know what youre talking about is what I’m reading. Sad.

No it didnt. The border got nothing. The funds are to process and fly illegals deep into our country.
Yup! It’s $800 million to support the Biden Administration‘s goal of bringing in and supporting illegals.

There should be a law that welfare cannot be increased without cutting spending on other domestic spending. We can start by removing the item in the bill that calls to inject innocent dogs with cocaine.

Military spending is totally separate. The primary responsibility of our government is to protect us from foreign adversaries.
Look at how they're handling that southern border. 🤦‍♂️

Yup! It’s $800 million to support the Biden Administration‘s goal of bringing in and supporting illegals.
And a lot of those costs are paid for by local taxpayers wherever they ship these people to. They have to provide lodging and education to those kids not to mention increased healthcare costs since they don't have health insurance and walk out of ER's without paying a dime. Then there is the job issue at hand where they work for less than Americans and we lose money in wages.

Forum List

Back