there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

I disagree that 99% of the protesters are peaceful the entire time.

how do you disagree? What is your percentage? I pointed out that you’re an idiot because you originally said it’s 100% of them. How stupid was that? No now you want us to think you have a solid number based on data, arrests, your personal eyewitness accounts at every protest in the country? What then?

I disagree that 99% of the protesters are peaceful the entire time.

how do you disagree? What is your percentage? I pointed out that you’re an idiot because you originally said it’s 100% of them. How stupid was that? No now you want us to think you have a solid number based on data, arrests, your personal eyewitness accounts at every protest in the country? What then?
Because my eyes tell me differently. You are one dumb mother fucker.

1617983608352.png

Your eyes are not connected to a brain. They are connected to your ass. Your eyes see a photo of a black man in front of a fire and that tells your ass for a brain that the black guy in the photo set the fire and that proves somehow that every protester near the fire were in on setting the fire too.

Where is that fire on what date and were there any arrests?

Do you think the right wing hate TV that you watch have ever sent a camera crew to record the more than 7000 peaceful protest that have taken place in the US over the past few years where there were no fires or violence? How do you give your racist eyes equal time to visualize the true conception of what’s happening at so many peaceful protest around the country?

Do you think what you see on Newsmax is everything a protest it was ever taken place?

Last edited:

Your eyes are not connected to a brain. They are connected to your ass. Your eyes see a photo of a black man in front of a fire and that tells your ass for a brain that the black guy in the photo set the fire and that proves somehow that every protester near the fire were in on setting the fire too.

Do you think the right wing hate TV that you watch have ever sent a camera crew to record the more than 7000 peaceful protest that have taken place in the US over the past few years where there were no fires or violence? How do you give your racist eyes equal time to visualize the true conception of what’s happening at so many peaceful protest around the country?

Do you think what you see on Newsmax is everything a protest it was ever taken place?
Mother fucker, open your eyes. BLM burned and looted small businesses like animals and Antifa joined them. The cops were powerless and that emboldened the rioters on January 6th. I would Have shot all of them and no more riots. You are one stupid dude if you believe that the protests were peaceful. They were antagonistic and violent.

Mother fucker, open your eyes. BLM burned and looted small businesses like animals and Antifa joined them. The cops were powerless and that emboldened the rioters on January 6th. I would Have shot all of them and no more riots. You are one stupid dude if you believe that the protests were peaceful. They were antagonistic and violent.

Trump sent a Mob to get his vice president and stop Congress from affirming Biden.

Conservatives......<sob> But......but....what about Antifa?

How much research have you done on the subject? I understand you have watched right wing tv focused solely on looting and vandalism.

Can you refute this study?

AN OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL MOVEMENT
The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).

Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED

Yet, despite data indicating that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement are overwhelmingly peaceful, one recent poll suggested that 42% of respondents believe “most protesters [associated with the BLM movement] are trying to incite violence or destroy property” (FiveThirtyEight, 5 June 2020). This is in line with the Civiqs tracking poll which finds that “net approval for the Black Lives Matter movement peaked back on June 3 [the week following the killing of George Floyd when riots first began to be reported] and has fallen sharply since” (USA Today, 31 August 2020; Civiqs, 29 August 2020).

Research from the University of Washington indicates that this disparity stems from political orientation and biased media framing (Washington Post, 24 August 2020), such as disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations (Business Insider, 11 June 2020; Poynter, 25 June 2020). Groups like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) have documented organized disinformation campaigns aimed at spreading a “deliberate mischaracterization of groups or movements [involved in the protests], such as portraying activists who support Black Lives Matter as violent extremists or claiming that antifa is a terrorist organization coordinated or manipulated by nebulous external forces” (ADL, 2020). These disinformation campaigns may be contributing to the decline in public support for the BLM movement after the initial increase following Floyd’s killing, especially amongst the white population (USA Today, 31 August 2020; Civiqs, 30 August 2020a, 30 August 2020b). This waning support also comes as the Trump administration recently shifted its “law and order” messaging to target local Democratic Party politicians from urban areas, particularly on the campaign trail (NPR, 27 August 2020).

Despite the media focus on looting and vandalism, however, there is little evidence to suggest that demonstrators have engaged in widespread violence. In some cases where demonstrations did turn violent, there are reports of agents provocateurs — or infiltrators — instigating the violence.

Last edited:
there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
So I take it you're a proponent for a 9/11 style commission to find out exactly what happened that day, who all was responsible and how we could never allow that to happen again, right OP? Right?!?
I know you america haters would love for everyone who dared to protest our corrupt government be hunted down and destroyed by the libs commission-- but you might find a few things that you don't like---that the american people are sick of our corrupt government and many of us (ME INCLUDED) think it is time to march against the government.

Trump sent a Mob to get his vice president and stop Congress from affirming Biden.

Nope. Never happened. But you keep repeating that lie to yourself to make yourself feel better.

How much research have you done on the subject? I understand you have watched right wing tv focused solely on looting and vandalism.

Can you refute this study?

AN OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL MOVEMENT
The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).

Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED

Yet, despite data indicating that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement are overwhelmingly peaceful, one recent poll suggested that 42% of respondents believe “most protesters [associated with the BLM movement] are trying to incite violence or destroy property” (FiveThirtyEight, 5 June 2020). This is in line with the Civiqs tracking poll which finds that “net approval for the Black Lives Matter movement peaked back on June 3 [the week following the killing of George Floyd when riots first began to be reported] and has fallen sharply since” (USA Today, 31 August 2020; Civiqs, 29 August 2020).

Research from the University of Washington indicates that this disparity stems from political orientation and biased media framing (Washington Post, 24 August 2020), such as disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations (Business Insider, 11 June 2020; Poynter, 25 June 2020). Groups like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) have documented organized disinformation campaigns aimed at spreading a “deliberate mischaracterization of groups or movements [involved in the protests], such as portraying activists who support Black Lives Matter as violent extremists or claiming that antifa is a terrorist organization coordinated or manipulated by nebulous external forces” (ADL, 2020). These disinformation campaigns may be contributing to the decline in public support for the BLM movement after the initial increase following Floyd’s killing, especially amongst the white population (USA Today, 31 August 2020; Civiqs, 30 August 2020a, 30 August 2020b). This waning support also comes as the Trump administration recently shifted its “law and order” messaging to target local Democratic Party politicians from urban areas, particularly on the campaign trail (NPR, 27 August 2020).

Despite the media focus on looting and vandalism, however, there is little evidence to suggest that demonstrators have engaged in widespread violence. In some cases where demonstrations did turn violent, there are reports of agents provocateurs — or infiltrators — instigating the violence.
Mother fucker if even 1% is violent they should be halted. 7% is outrageous. And with the lying media it’s likely 50% if not more. You have eyes? You have Google look at em yourself. Loot, burn, maim, kill. Fuck you.

I know you america haters would love for everyone who dared to protest our corrupt government be hunted down and destroyed by the libs commission-- but you might find a few things that you don't like---that the american people are sick of our corrupt government and many of us (ME INCLUDED) think it is time to march against the government.
It was a riot at the Capitol. A violent, destructive riot.

You need another spanking???
OH! You're into that kind of kink? You've got all types of bad actor issues, EH?
You have been unable to demonstrate a single 'lie ' on my side......but on yours, one cannot keep up with the torrent.
Chica, Chica, Chica! That is such an adorable double lie! 60 plus cases from the election debacle that the Trumpers got tossed out of court claiming alleged voter fraud which were LIES! On the other hand and second example...

I stopped posting to you about 5-6 years ago I believe it's been, with just a jab here and there to let you know I was still around because you blocked me for pointing out your plagiaristic bent of faulty or absent attribution to the ACTUAL SOURCES. Those acts of taking credit for the work of others are the equivalent of LYING, Chica! Hell, I've even caught you EDITING within the text of your plagiarized postings, and you tried to pawn it off as an equivalent meaning even though it completely changed the context of the citation!

You're a fraud, Chica, who lies so very easily about lying, while accusing others of lying!

Hey, Chica, I'm a conservative independent as I've told you quite often in the past, but you still LIE by trying to portray me as a liberal Democrat. You LIE, Chica! Your posts tell the TRUTH of your DISHONEST CHARACTER, Chica!

So much intellect wasted and squandered simply to inflate one's EGO! Perhaps you should seek professional help, Chica!

Mother fucker if even 1% is violent they should be halted. 7% is outrageous.

You are thereby suspending the First Amendment Right of black Americans and their supporters to peacefully assemble to address a grievance to the government.

This confirms you are a fascist. The title serves you well.

Nope. Never happened. But you keep repeating that lie to yourself to make yourself feel better.
There is no denial that it was Trumps mob and what they were trying to do

Mother fucker if even 1% is violent they should be halted. 7% is outrageous.

You are thereby suspending the First Amendment Right of black Americans and their supporters to peacefully assemble to address a grievance to the government.

This confirms you are a fascist. The title serves you well.
Peacefully no but they aren’t peaceful. If I told you that 100 people were coming to your house of which 93 would be peaceful but seven would tear it apart and beat you up, would you allow the 100 in? No!

Not one was peaceful. Standing there and yelling at innocent people that America is racist isn’t remotely peaceful.

They took a few pictures and souvenirs. That outrages you. BLM forming CHAZ....crickets. You’re a moron.

You need another spanking???
OH! You're into that kind of kink? You've got all types of bad actor issues, EH?
You have been unable to demonstrate a single 'lie ' on my side......but on yours, one cannot keep up with the torrent.
Chica, Chica, Chica! That is such an adorable double lie! 60 plus cases from the election debacle that the Trumpers got tossed out of court claiming alleged voter fraud which were LIES! On the other hand and second example...

I stopped posting to you about 5-6 years ago I believe it's been, with just a jab here and there to let you know I was still around because you blocked me for pointing out your plagiaristic bent of faulty or absent attribution to the ACTUAL SOURCES. Those acts of taking credit for the work of others are the equivalent of LYING, Chica! Hell, I've even caught you EDITING within the text of your plagiarized postings, and you tried to pawn it off as an equivalent meaning even though it completely changed the context of the citation!

You're a fraud, Chica, who lies so very easily about lying, while accusing others of lying!

Hey, Chica, I'm a conservative independent as I've told you quite often in the past, but you still LIE by trying to portray me as a liberal Democrat. You LIE, Chica! Your posts tell the TRUTH of your DISHONEST CHARACTER, Chica!

So much intellect wasted and squandered simply to inflate one's EGO! Perhaps you should seek professional help, Chica!

Nah....you're a liar and a fool.

I proved it in two previous posts.

And your avi......couldn't be more unAmerican......we don't believe in thought crimes.....and it fits you perfectly.

" I've even caught you EDITING within the text of your plagiarized postings,"

That's a perfect example of you lying.

"I stopped posting to you about 5-6 years ago"
Now you can stop again. No loss.

They’ve been revising the reality of the Trump mob from day one. They’ve had a ton of practice doing so over the last few years.

They’ve been revising the reality of the Trump mob from day one. They’ve had a ton of practice doing so over the last few years.

It all comes down to Alternative Facts

Trump creates an alternate reality and his minions swear by it.

Trump creates an alternate reality and his minions swear by it.

Biden creates an alternate reality and his minions swear by it.

Forum List

Back