There You Have It- Trump Aides Urged to Arm Themselves

The stupid left have no idea how they have opened Pandora's Box.

You asked for it

-Geaux
---------

Trump Aides Urged To Arm Themselves As Democrats Step Up Threatening Rhetoric

As the simmering outrage among liberals over President Trump's "zero tolerance" border policy continues unabated - despite Trump's decision to sign an executive order to stop the separations of minors from their parents - several Republican lawyers are urging members of the Trump Administration to arm themselves to defend against any unhinged individuals who might be looking to do them harm - particularly in the wake of calls by a certain Democratic politician for protesters to "attack" White House employees.

When it comes to protecting members of the administration, "there simply aren't enough police" to provide adequate protection, according to the Washington Examiner.

"There are simply not enough police in D.C. or Virginia or Maryland to protect all Trump officials at their homes and when they go out to restaurants. Getting a concealed handgun permit would be helpful to protect themselves and their family,” said John R. Lott Jr., president of the influential Crime Prevention Research Center.

White House employees should consider applying for a concealed weapons permit, one Republican lawyer pointed out.

"High level officials in the Trump administration, especially if their faces are likely to be recognized by many in the public as a result of appearances on TV, might want to consider applying for a license to carry a concealed weapon in the District of Columbia, and/or other states they frequent, in view of the call by Rep. Maxine Waters for the public to ‘absolutely harass’ these officials in public places, and other recent events indicating the increased danger they are in,” added public interest law professor John Banzhaf.

Emily Miller, who wrote a book about the difficulties of obtaining a gun permit, tweeted that "Trump admin officials can get DC gun carry permits to defend themselves from the crazies who obey Maxine Walters."

I used to have to carry a weapon for work, I'll be damned if I wear one off work.
Works well for us... U just be facilitating Natural Selection. lol
You gotta be fast enough to shoot me first.
But your not carrying anymore... remember? lol... 40's don't count... though in your state I can understand how you might think that they do... :)

You asked for it

-Geaux
---------

As the simmering outrage among liberals over President Trump's "zero tolerance" border policy continues unabated - despite Trump's decision to sign an executive order to stop the separations of minors from their parents - several Republican lawyers are urging members of the Trump Administration to arm themselves to defend against any unhinged individuals who might be looking to do them harm - particularly in the wake of calls by a certain Democratic politician for protesters to "attack" White House employees.

When it comes to protecting members of the administration, "there simply aren't enough police" to provide adequate protection, according to the Washington Examiner.

"There are simply not enough police in D.C. or Virginia or Maryland to protect all Trump officials at their homes and when they go out to restaurants. Getting a concealed handgun permit would be helpful to protect themselves and their family,” said John R. Lott Jr., president of the influential Crime Prevention Research Center.

White House employees should consider applying for a concealed weapons permit, one Republican lawyer pointed out.

"High level officials in the Trump administration, especially if their faces are likely to be recognized by many in the public as a result of appearances on TV, might want to consider applying for a license to carry a concealed weapon in the District of Columbia, and/or other states they frequent, in view of the call by Rep. Maxine Waters for the public to ‘absolutely harass’ these officials in public places, and other recent events indicating the increased danger they are in,” added public interest law professor John Banzhaf.

Emily Miller, who wrote a book about the difficulties of obtaining a gun permit, tweeted that "Trump admin officials can get DC gun carry permits to defend themselves from the crazies who obey Maxine Walters."

I used to have to carry a weapon for work, I'll be damned if I wear one off work.
Works well for us... U just be facilitating Natural Selection. lol
You gotta be fast enough to shoot me first.
But your not carrying anymore... remember? lol... 40's don't count... though in your state I can understand how you might think that they do... :)
forty ounce throwing daggers ah yes, silent but deadly.

You asked for it

-Geaux
---------

Glad to see the fuckers are feeling nervous.
------------------------------------- looks like they are getting armed rather then nervous OldSchool .

You asked for it

-Geaux
---------

The central reason this is bad for everyone is that I bet the Left is just begging for someone on the right to commit a mass shooting--even in justifiable self defense. Can you imagine the media spin on something like that. Unfortunately the Right even defending itself with a firearm right now could be all the Left needs to call for all out civil unrest and assassinations. More than ever we need to yes defend ourselves, but do it smartly and above all else not let the Leftist agitator drive you to action. Let them act first, hard as that might seem, and only then respond in kind. Our President needs our support in this way now more than ever.

Calm down. Crazy right wing gun nuts are the only ones wanting an armed confrontation. They've been wanting it for a while.

gunnutarticleforbelloflostsouls1.jpg

I told you folks that civil war is inevitable.

-Geaux
:rofl:

Poor snowflakes.

We must arm ourselves against closed restaurant doors! :boohoo:
Go ahead, make fun scum bag, bastards like you have brought us to this.
I will make fun, because it’s simply hilarious how pathetic you are.

Omg! Liberals are being meanies to us! The only solution? Why civil war of course.

I’m sure you’ll be on the front lines, Mikey. Right after a game of shuffle board.

:lmao:
upload_2018-6-26_5-4-12.png

Forum List

Back